I'm not embarrassed because I didn't vote for him...

You should care. This isn't just a Japanese issue. Nuclear Radiation is headed towards the U.S. West Coast. I sure hope The One starts caring soon.

And you're really advocating that the President should be able to shift the winds somehow? What would you have be done? Giant, industrial sized fans to blow the radiation toward Canada?

He can point his big eared head towards them and blow some more hot air their way.

You should care. This isn't just a Japanese issue. Nuclear Radiation is headed towards the U.S. West Coast. I sure hope The One starts caring soon.

And you're really advocating that the President should be able to shift the winds somehow? What would you have be done? Giant, industrial sized fans to blow the radiation toward Canada?

He can point his big eared head towards them and blow some more hot air their way.

Why do you hate black people?

Embarrassed To Be American
Nancy Morgan
For the first time in my life, I'm embarrassed to be an American.

Last weekend, as tens of thousands of Japanese were fighting for their lives after an 8.9 earthquake devastated their nation, our President, after giving a generic "We're with you" statement, remained noticeably absent.

Not really absent -- Obama could be found on the golf course Saturday afternoon.

As a Japanese nuclear reactor melted down and threatened a catastrophe of biblical proportions, Obama was otherwise engaged Saturday night, having a rollicking good time at Washington D.C.'s annual Gridiron Dinner. Joking with journalists.

There is something quite shameful about watching our President attending a dress-up dinner, trolling for laughs, as one of America's allies struggles for life. I'm embarrassed for America, and I send my personal apologies to the Japanese people for the insensitivity of our President.

As the turmoil in Libya continues to escalate, threatening severe geopolitical consequences, it is France (France?) that has filled the global leadership void by proposing a no-fly zone over Libya. What is the President of the free world doing? During his Saturday afternoon radio address to the nation, Obama was busy lecturing Americans about the role of women. And writing an op-ed about the virtues of gun control.

American Thinker Blog: Embarrassed To Be American

Something tells me the writer wasn't as upset with Dubya taking five full days to get help to New Orleans. Talk about having his head on backwards!!

Nancy Morgan

Last weekend, as tens of thousands of Japanese were fighting for their lives after an 8.9 earthquake devastated their nation, our President, after giving a generic "We're with you" statement, remained noticeably absent.

Not really absent -- Obama could be found on the golf course Saturday afternoon.

As a Japanese nuclear reactor melted down and threatened a catastrophe of biblical proportions, Obama was otherwise engaged Saturday night, having a rollicking good time at Washington D.C.'s annual Gridiron Dinner. Joking with journalists.

There is something quite shameful about watching our President attending a dress-up dinner, trolling for laughs, as one of America's allies struggles for life. I'm embarrassed for America, and I send my personal apologies to the Japanese people for the insensitivity of our President.

As the turmoil in Libya continues to escalate, threatening severe geopolitical consequences, it is France (France?) that has filled the global leadership void by proposing a no-fly zone over Libya. What is the President of the free world doing? During his Saturday afternoon radio address to the nation, Obama was busy lecturing Americans about the role of women. And writing an op-ed about the virtues of gun control.

And you're not embarrassed you voted for insane McCain?

All the Hoopla and claims of Barack Obama being 'The One' who was capable of things like parting the Seas,have obviously been proven wrong. He has shown absolutely no leadership on the Japan Earthquake/Tsunami disaster.
Yeah.....let's re-visit leadership......

george%20bush%20looking%20stupid.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
You know, I don't begrudge the man for his golf, but the hypocrisy of the media in how they treat him, compared to his predecessor is evident to anyone other than the truly blinded.

I guess it depends on the media you listen to. I rarely hear anything positive about Obama. Maybe it is the news sources one listens to, reads or watches. Hmmmm?

The last time I checked, Obama wasn't the President of the World, nor was he Japan's Prime Minister. Why shouldn't he have gone golfing. It's not his job to fix Japan, unlike it was Dubya's job to fix New Orleans. But wait, the citizenry of the country didn't want our federal government to fix New Orleans. They seem pleased to watch them suffer as they had to scatter to the four winds to survive.

And yes, you're only as good as your news sources.

All the Hoopla and claims of Barack Obama being 'The One' who was capable of things like parting the Seas,have obviously been proven wrong. He has shown absolutely no leadership on the Japan Earthquake/Tsunami disaster. Man,this guy never lets a disaster get in the way of his Golf huh? He proved that during the BP oil spill disaster. So now here comes the Nuclear Radiation. Japan's Nuclear Reactors are now leaking Radiation at an alarming rate. This Radiation will likely be blown West and will affect the U.S. West Coast at some point. What will 'The One' do? I sure hope he stops Nuclear Radiation better than he parts those Seas. The West Coast better brace themselves. The Radiation is coming. To Golf or not to Golf is the question for this President. Good luck West Coast. You're gonna need it.

I don't know exactly what he will do if radiation reaches the west coast, but I'll bet you a dollar to a dime it will be more than the private sector does.

All the Hoopla and claims of Barack Obama being 'The One' who was capable of things like parting the Seas,have obviously been proven wrong. He has shown absolutely no leadership on the Japan Earthquake/Tsunami disaster. Man,this guy never lets a disaster get in the way of his Golf huh? He proved that during the BP oil spill disaster. So now here comes the Nuclear Radiation. Japan's Nuclear Reactors are now leaking Radiation at an alarming rate. This Radiation will likely be blown West and will affect the U.S. West Coast at some point. What will 'The One' do? I sure hope he stops Nuclear Radiation better than he parts those Seas. The West Coast better brace themselves. The Radiation is coming. To Golf or not to Golf is the question for this President. Good luck West Coast. You're gonna need it.

Oh NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.... I'm damned disappointed that this incompetent boob of a president can't even get his ass over there and immediately start high-level meetings with representatives of Ma Earth to find out exactly how she could allow this to happen! I mean an earthquake AND a tsunami AND radiation that will kill off all good patriots like Libocalypse? I say we immediately demand a US flyover of the area and put some REAL experts in charge. We'll just put American troops on the ground (I think the Quartermaster Corps still has some rubbers left over from the Vietnam war), and load up supply carriers with all the duct tape we can find to seal off those reactors. Yeah, that's the ticket. And and and as long as we're there, we can impose martial law, call for new elections next month, hang the bastards who didn't have a third failsafe system in place for the nuclear plants, and we will eventually win the hearts and minds of the Japanese people (again) by showing them how things should really be done.

No need to worry about radioactive clouds reaching the United States while we're busy helping Japan. I think the nuclear physicists are already aware that the low radiation from a nuclear power plant can't compare to the radiation expelled into the atmosphere from a nuclear bomb going off. But maybe we should tune in to one of those red hot blogsites (no pun intended) where I'm sure they contradict that finding and will tell us the truth. I mean don't they always?

You know, I don't begrudge the man for his golf, but the hypocrisy of the media in how they treat him, compared to his predecessor is evident to anyone other than the truly blinded.

I guess it depends on the media you listen to. I rarely hear anything positive about Obama. Maybe it is the news sources one listens to, reads or watches. Hmmmm?

The last time I checked, Obama wasn't the President of the World, nor was he Japan's Prime Minister. Why shouldn't he have gone golfing. It's not his job to fix Japan, unlike it was Dubya's job to fix New Orleans. But wait, the citizenry of the country didn't want our federal government to fix New Orleans. They seem pleased to watch them suffer as they had to scatter to the four winds to survive.

This isn't just a Japanese issue. It's very much an American issue as well. I just can't understand why they're handling these Radiation leaks so nonchalantly. He really should get the Hell off the Golf Course. This is a very serious issue. You can make all the excuses you want and blame DA BOOOOOOOOSH but your guy should still get the Hell off the Golf Course and take this Nuclear Radiation thing more seriously. He is 'The One' after all.

Why aren't you complaining about Japanese leadership showing leadership over their own disasters? A day ago, there was a thread complaining that the President should shut up about the tsunami deal, and today there's one that he isn't showing enough leadership. I say that the President should be focus on THE UNITED STATE OF AMERICA first and foremost, and that I really don't care if he does jack shit for Japan right now.

I've always hoped Rand Paul would re-join the band.

I'm still waitin' on that one, as well.​

Last edited by a moderator:
Obama should have prevented the earthquake. If he didn't spend so much damned time playing golf, he could have stopped it. Its not like it was an act of God like airplanes flying into buildings

All Americans should hang their heads in shame

We have the same sense of humor.

I do not like Obama at all but he can't issue some word of wisdon or solve every issue every time. I agree with him playing golf. At least while he is on the course he is not screwing up my life. We need an American for President and don't start that birther crap on me.

How has he screwed up your life? If you work, you should have gotten another tax break starting last month. So do tell.

Playing more Golf isn't the answer. It's the BP disaster all over again. Mr. President,will you please come off the Golf Course and show just a little leadership? This Nuclear Radiation leak issue isn't going away. In fact it's getting much worse. You can Golf another time. You take enough Vacations so i'm pretty sure there will be many more opportunities for you to swing the wrenches. The Nation kind of needs you so what do ya say?

This isn't just a Japanese issue. It's very much an American issue as well. I just can't understand why they're handling these Radiation leaks so nonchalantly. He really should get the Hell off the Golf Course. This is a very serious issue. You can make all the excuses you want and blame DA BOOOOOOOOSH but your guy should still get the Hell off the Golf Course and take this Nuclear Radiation thing more seriously. He is 'The One' after all.

Here is an exercise for you. What specifically should he do in your estimation? What could he do that would make you say, "damn, that man is doing a fine job"? Look, I'm a conservative libertarian and no fan of Obama, but geez freaking louise Lib, you are a one trick pony with a one track mind. We get you don't like him. What is YOUR solution? If you were advising him, what would you tell him to do? For once, just do us the favor of giving a half way sane answer and don't cut and paste the same old response over and over.

Nancy Morgan

Our other allies
After the military wing of the PA murder a family in their sleep.

Gaza residents from the southern city of Rafah hit the streets Saturday to celebrate the terror attack in the West Bank settlement of Itamar where five family members were murdered in their sleep, including three children. Residents handed out candy and sweets, one resident saying the joy "is a natural response to the harm settlers inflict on the Palestinian residents in the West Bank."

Here is an exercise for you. What specifically should he do in your estimation? What could he do that would make you say, "damn, that man is doing a fine job"? Look, I'm a conservative libertarian and no fan of Obama, but geez freaking louise Lib, you are a one trick pony with a one track mind. We get you don't like him. What is YOUR solution? If you were advising him, what would you tell him to do? For once, just do us the favor of giving a half way sane answer and don't cut and paste the same old response over and over.

I would advise him to get the fuck off the Golf Course and at least pretend he cares. This is a pretty serious issue. God i can't stand Hopey Changey butt-sniffers. They ripped DA BOOOOOOOSH every chance they got. Now we have to stomach all their excuses and butt-sniffing. What a fucking joke. :mad:

Nancy Morgan

Our other allies
After the military wing of the PA murder a family in their sleep.

Gaza residents from the southern city of Rafah hit the streets Saturday to celebrate the terror attack in the West Bank settlement of Itamar where five family members were murdered in their sleep, including three children. Residents handed out candy and sweets, one resident saying the joy "is a natural response to the harm settlers inflict on the Palestinian residents in the West Bank."

Yet our Government continues to give the Palestinians $Millions in American Taxpayer Cash. What a great fucking investment huh? All we've gotten in return from them over the years is more burning American Flags,more 'Death to America!' chants,and partying in the streets celebrating 911. How bout that "Foreign Aid" stuff? Hey at least the Israelis pretend to like us. Giving the Palestinians all that American Taxpayer cash has proven to be a very very bad investment for American Citizens. Taxpayers should be demanding an end to all Palestinian funding. Period,end of story.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back