I'm not embarrassed because I didn't vote for him...

He's not a leader. That's pretty obvious. He is and always will be a Liberal Media creation. He never led anything in his life. He never was qualified to be President. This is true no matter how much the Liberal Media still tries to spin him. Nothing has changed. He's still an inexperienced "Community Organizer" in the end. It is what it is.

milli vanilli

Obama missed a great photo op

He should have flown to the carrier "Ronald Reagan" and been on deck as it arrived to the rescue

A "Mission Accomplished" banner would be a nice touch

i don't think you can fake being a pilot, nice stretch, stretch

I Believe.....

"I believe you should put a woman on a pedestal......
high enough so you can look up her dress."
if this works out for you, you may be ready to move on to dating.

Last edited:
Why aren't you complaining about Japanese leadership showing leadership over their own disasters? A day ago, there was a thread complaining that the President should shut up about the tsunami deal, and today there's one that he isn't showing enough leadership. I say that the President should be focus on THE UNITED STATE OF AMERICA first and foremost, and that I really don't care if he does jack shit for Japan right now.

Fair enough...

So why is it when we had unemployment at 10% did he spend so many trips around the world campaigning for consideration for the Nobel Peace Prize?

Lots of conflicting reports are coming out of Japan on the Radiation leaks. Some are saying it's not serious but some are saying it's incredibly serious. The U.S. West Coast will likely be affected in my opinion. This is a very dangerous situation. They're trying to down-play it but those who live on the U.S. West Coast better be paying attention.

What evidence is there that radiation is heading toward the West Coast? I am all for calling out Obama when it's justified. I am not sure a natural disaster followed by nuclear issues in another nation are really something to get upset over Obama over. I mean he doesnt even take care of things at home, does anyone honestly expect him to take care of foriegn problems too?

What evidence is there that radiation is heading toward the West Coast? I am all for calling out Obama when it's justified. I am not sure a natural disaster followed by nuclear issues in another nation are really something to get upset over Obama over. I mean he doesnt even take care of things at home, does anyone honestly expect him to take care of foriegn problems too?

Significant Radiation leaks in Japan will result in exposure for the U.S. West Coast. Projected wind patterns show this. This is a much more serious situation than they're letting on. People on the U.S. West Coast better start paying attention.

All the Hoopla and claims of Barack Obama being 'The One' who was capable of things like parting the Seas,have obviously been proven wrong. He has shown absolutely no leadership on the Japan Earthquake/Tsunami disaster. Man,this guy never lets a disaster get in the way of his Golf huh? He proved that during the BP oil spill disaster. So now here comes the Nuclear Radiation. Japan's Nuclear Reactors are now leaking Radiation at an alarming rate. This Radiation will likely be blown West and will affect the U.S. West Coast at some point. What will 'The One' do? I sure hope he stops Nuclear Radiation better than he parts those Seas. The West Coast better brace themselves. The Radiation is coming. To Golf or not to Golf is the question for this President. Good luck West Coast. You're gonna need it.

You should care. This isn't just a Japanese issue. Nuclear Radiation is headed towards the U.S. West Coast. I sure hope The One starts caring soon.

And you're really advocating that the President should be able to shift the winds somehow? What would you have be done? Giant, industrial sized fans to blow the radiation toward Canada?

He has all the answers. He's 'The One.' That's what we were promised anyway.

Who promised you that? Name names.

I'm not embarassed either. Nor did I vote for him.

Not entirely sure what she expected him to do. I mean if i were the Japanese government, the last thing id want is the US President trying to insert himself into the relief efforts.

You know, I don't begrudge the man for his golf, but the hypocrisy of the media in how they treat him, compared to his predecessor is evident to anyone other than the truly blinded.

You know, I don't begrudge the man for his golf, but the hypocrisy of the media in how they treat him, compared to his predecessor is evident to anyone other than the truly blinded.

I guess it depends on the media you listen to. I rarely hear anything positive about Obama. Maybe it is the news sources one listens to, reads or watches. Hmmmm?

Nuclear radiation in Japan is something we all need to be concerned about. Here is what happened the last time there was a radiation leak

godzilla1.jpg

I'm not worried. Obama and his Magic Unicorn will save us from the Radiations.

4272409115_fc7f743fd0.jpg

Significant Radiation leaks in Japan will result in exposure for the U.S. West Coast. Projected wind patterns show this. This is a much more serious situation than they're letting on. People on the U.S. West Coast better start paying attention.

And how is the President going to stop this?

Nuclear radiation in Japan is something we all need to be concerned about. Here is what happened the last time there was a radiation leak

godzilla1.jpg

Nuclear Radiation leaks are nothing to laugh about. I don't think the Japanese People are having as much fun as you are with it. And i don't think the people on the U.S. West Coast are gonna think it's so hilarious either.

godzilla1.jpg

Nuclear Radiation leaks are nothing to laugh about. I don't think the Japanese People are having as much fun as you are with it. And i don't think the people on the U.S. West Coast are gonna think it's so hilarious either.

President Obama is the only one who can save us Libo

If he doesn't stop this radiation leak immediately, we will all be subjected to a series of bad Japanese Sci-Fi movies

Obama vs Meca-Godzilla?

If anything, Obama will play the Bambi role from Godzilla vs. Bambi.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-wUdetAAlY]G v B[/ame]

You should care. This isn't just a Japanese issue. Nuclear Radiation is headed towards the U.S. West Coast. I sure hope The One starts caring soon.

And you're really advocating that the President should be able to shift the winds somehow? What would you have be done? Giant, industrial sized fans to blow the radiation toward Canada?

He has all the answers. He's 'The One.' That's what we were promised anyway.

By who? I don't remember hearing that except from Sean Hannity. Provide us some evidence.

godzilla1.jpg

What do you care? YOu think we're all liberals anyways.

godzilla1.jpg

What do you care? YOu think we're all liberals anyways.

Obviously most in California and the West Coast are Liberals. That doesn't mean i don't care about them though. I'm actually very worried & concerned for them. Radiation Poisoning is no joke. This radiation would also affect other parts of the U.S. as well. The West Coast would be the first to be hit though. This is a very serious situation and i'm not sure why they're handling it so nonchalantly. That could be a very deadly mistake. I hope i'm wrong and this radiation doesn't reach the U.S. but i'm growing more pessimistic by the day. The info coming out of Japan is very inconsistent and that scares me. They could be intentionally down-playing the magnitude of these leaks. People here in the U.S. should be more concerned. They could very well be affected.

Forum List

Back