I'm not defending Trump or Moore, so why are you still defending the Clintons?

Oh yes. Cheating on your wife with an intern at work is very moral.

Are you demanding the resignation of every politician who ever cheated on their spouse?

No?

In that case, you're just deflecting.

Then lying about it to a Grand Jury and getting disbarred as an attorney and impeached as POTUS is very ethical.

I'm just pointing out it's not criminal. You apparently wanted it prosecuted as a criminal matter, solely because Clinton was a Democrat, hence that makes you the immoral one.

Notice how I'm not calling for Republicans to be prosecuted for cheating on their spouse? My morality, better.

Perjury isn’t criminal?

Clinton didn't commit perjury.

Up your game. Learn about the law. Perjury requires lying about something material to the case.

Going down swinging, huh?

Confidence is part of the battle, the other is facts.

Impeachment of Bill Clinton - Wikipedia

The impeachment process of Bill Clinton was initiated by the House of Representativeson December 19, 1998, against Bill Clinton, the 42nd President of the United States, on two charges, one of perjury and one of obstruction of justice.[1] These charges stemmed from a sexual harassment lawsuit filed against Clinton by Paula Jones. Clinton was subsequently acquitted of these charges by the Senate on February 12, 1999.[2] Two other impeachment articles – a second perjury charge and a charge of abuse of power – failed in the House.

Since he was found innocent. you're just rage-flailing now.

The Congress voted not to impeach him for the perjury.

He said to the Grand Jury he did not have any sexual contact with Lewinsky.

His jizz was all over her dress. The DNA confirmed it.

Is that Perjury?

Let me repeat. He told the Grand Jury he never had any sexual relations with Lewinsky. His spooge was on her dress.

Connect the dots for me.

You think OJ did not kill Nicole and Ron, because he was acquitted, right?

He was disbarred for perjury.

Bill Clinton was Fined, Disbarred Over the Monica Lewinsky Scandal

The federal judge who found President Clinton in contempt of court levied a penalty of $90,686 against him, making him the first chief executive ever assessed such a payment.

Repeating her condemnation of Clinton for lying under oath in the Paula Corbin Jones sexual harassment lawsuit, U.S. District Judge Susan Webber Wright said that she was imposing the sanction to cover some of Jones’ legal expenses and “to deter others who might consider emulating the president’s misconduct.”

Robert S. Bennett, Clinton’s private attorney, said that he would not challenge the ruling. “We accept the judgment of the court and will comply with it.”

Last edited:

Since he was found innocent. you're just rage-flailing now.

The Congress voted not to impeach him for the perjury.

He said to the Grand Jury he did not have any sexual contact eighty Lewinsky.

His jizz was all over her dress. The DNA confirmed it.

Is that Perjury?

Let me repeat. He told the Grand Jury he never had any sexual relations with Lewinsky. His spooge was on her dress.

Connect the dots for me.

You think OJ did not kill Nicole and Ron, because he was acquitted, right?

Perjury...
President Clinton admits he lied under oath in 2001

Now I am angry with myself for feeding the idiot troll.

We all know Bill Clinton lied to and Grand Jury and was disbarred as a consequence.

Forum List

Back