I'm not defending Trump or Moore, so why are you still defending the Clintons?

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
It's time to be honest here, the Democrats can never regain their integrity until they denounce the Clintons for ALL THE CRIMES THEY HAVE COMMITTED.

WHEN WILL THAT HAPPEN?

And I have never defended Trump.

All I've asked for is proof that he was involved with a Russian conspiracy to influence the election.

Asking for proof is not the same as defending someone.

Consider this the TENTH thread where I've asked for such proof that Trump is guilty of colluding with the Russians.

Please produce it and I will join you in condemning Trump.

We don't defend the Clintons. We don't have to, as they did nothing wrong.

Why are you lying about the Clintons? I mean, you're just making crazy shit up. You don't actually believe the crap you spout, do you?

It's time to be honest here, the Democrats can never regain their integrity until they denounce the Clintons for ALL THE CRIMES THEY HAVE COMMITTED.

WHEN WILL THAT HAPPEN?

And I have never defended Trump.

All I've asked for is proof that he was involved with a Russian conspiracy to influence the election.

Asking for proof is not the same as defending someone.

Consider this the TENTH thread where I've asked for such proof that Trump is guilty of colluding with the Russians.

Please produce it and I will join you in condemning Trump.
If only the Clintons were investigated. If only....if only...if only....

Why are you lying about the Clintons? I mean, you're just making crazy shit up. You don't actually believe the crap you spout, do you?
OH my GOD I can't believe you're still defending the Clintons after all the crimes they've committed. You are truly insane.

They're still so terrified of private citizen Clintons......even tho they have all three branches of government.....they don't know how to run the government, just how to be victims.

OH my GOD I can't believe you're still defending the Clintons after all the crimes they've committed. You are truly insane.
List those crimes and the trials/ convictions for all those crimes, please.

Oh, well you want list of everything crooked the Clintons ever did? This is not a complete list, only the most significant:

Bill Clinton, Hillary Clinton scandals, ranked from most important

Oh, well you want list of everything crooked the Clintons ever did? This is not a complete list, only the most significant:

Um, a list of made-up scandals just displays _your_ moral decrepitude.

The crux of the issue is that Bill Clinton never assaulted any women, but you constantly call him a rapist. Why do you think you won't burn in Hell for spreading that lie?

The crux of the issue is that Bill Clinton never assaulted any women, but you constantly call him a rapist. Why do you think you won't burn in Hell for spreading that lie?

I recall Bill Clinton being impeached and disbarred for lying to a Grand Jury about having sex with a White House intern in the Oval Office.

It was all over the news. Sorry you missed it.

So you are calling Bill Clinton's victims liars?

I thought women deserved to be believed.

That's what Hillary Clinton said, women deserve to be believed.

But you're saying the opposite, that all women who accuse Bill are liars.

Right after you list Trump's

I recall Bill Clinton being impeached and disbarred for lying to a Grand Jury about having sex with a White House intern in the Oval Office.

He should have been removed from office, but Democrats covered for him, to their eternal and everlasting shame.

He should have been removed from office, but Democrats covered for him, to their eternal and everlasting shame.

he was found not guilty

what is wrong with you?

Well, they set the precedent. It’s odd they don’t stick by their own mantra.

It’s his personal life......right, Progs?

Now that the Clintons aren’t politically useful, Dems are turning on them. It’s so fun to watch.

The Dems are using the Clintons the way Bill used women. Use them up and discard them.

It’s his personal life......right, Progs/

No, it's that lying about consexual sex is not a crime.

You won't be able to understand that. You're a feelings-based and tribal-loyalty-based creature. You "feel" the liberals are evil, so that settles it for you. You won't be able to understand evidence and ethics-based thinking of liberals.

We are not like you. It's not PC to say it, but our morality is superior to yours.

he was found not guilty

what is wrong with you?
He was found not guilty by Democrats, which doesn't count because Democrats are sociopaths and liars.

So you are calling Bill Clinton's victims liars?

The evidence indicates that's the case.

I thought women deserved to be believed.

Not when the evidence indicates they're not speaking the truth.

That's what Hillary Clinton said, women deserve to be believed.

But you're saying the opposite, that all women who accuse Bill are liars.

You don't care about evidence, but honest people do.

President Clinton didn't go unpunished, he was impeached because he lied about sex with a young employee. And he went through a lot of public humiliation which was also punishment by the court of public opinion....

Americans tend to forgive with time....

It’s his personal life......right, Progs/

No, it's that lying about consexual sex is not a crime.

You won't be able to understand that. You're a feelings-based and tribal-loyalty-based creature. You "feel" the liberals are evil, so that settles it for you. You won't be able to understand evidence and ethics-based thinking of liberals.

We are not like you. It's not PC to say it, but our morality is superior to yours.

Oh yes. Cheating on your wife with an intern at work is very moral.

Then lying about it to a Grand Jury and getting disbarred as an attorney and impeached as POTUS is very ethical.

You can’t be genuine.

Forum List

Back