I'm not buying the BS I'm hearing about the NY EBOLA case

• Banned
Coming out now that he rode several different trains, went out to eat, ran several miles. All supposedly yesterday despite admitting he felt lethargic and abnormal.

I agree. This makes me think that they should automatically be quarantined, whether they feel symptomatic or not. Have family members in the medical field, and instead of taking on the characteristics of the worried well - often, they downplay physical changes within their bodies eg: "Oh, this is probably just a little ..."

Another thing that I notice is that because individuals in the medical field are taught that fevers are natural, a natural way for the body to fight...they dont view changes in the body imho, the way you and I would.

Grant it, there should be an abundance of caution - especially now, I think there are cases of denial (him/amber), arrogance (nbc dr correspondence).

That's another one of the symptoms... Really? A doctor who has sworn to do no harm feels sluggish after exposure to ebola and takes a subway to go bowling? Sounds like a Democrat to me.
obama said ebola wouldn't come here and he believes.

An early symptom of Ebola appears to be going out in public and exposing yourself to as many people as possible.

Forum List

Back