Secret Service goes to the dogs

Katzndogz

Diamond Member
Sep 27, 2011
Out of all the recent incursions at the white house humans have been completely useless. The only special agents that stopped an intruder were two canine agents. They are smarter, stronger and faster. So what do we have human agents for anyway. Turn the whole agency over to the dogs.

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2014/10/2...ith-heroics-at-the-white-house.html?referrer=

If you think about it a border collie would be a better president than the dunce we have. A good border collie would certainly be more organized, work harder and make better decisions.

I guess that may also explain why there are cerebuses in Hades.

MISC_Cerberus_Statue_lg.jpg

dc82ba921e642b990faee0d3c405af2c.jpg

Out of all the recent incursions at the white house humans have been completely useless. The only special agents that stopped an intruder were two canine agents. They are smarter, stronger and faster. So what do we have human agents for anyway. Turn the whole agency over to the dogs.

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2014/10/2...ith-heroics-at-the-white-house.html?referrer=

If you think about it a border collie would be a better president than the dunce we have. A good border collie would certainly be more organized, work harder and make better decisions.

Interesting. Thanks be to the dogs! :D I assume that if a person kicks or punches or otherwise harms a dog that is performing a duty for the federal government, that charges of assaulting a federal officer would be forthcoming.

Early in WWII, the precursor of the CIA, the OSS, wrote a training manual for it's agents who were being dropped into Germany & Austria for espionage missions. It was elaborate in its instructions on how to foil every security obstruction but one: dogs. Agents were told there was no getting past the dogs, so they were to pick an alternate target that hopefully didn't have any dogs.

Interesting. Thanks be to the dogs! :D I assume that if a person kicks or punches or otherwise harms a dog that is performing a duty for the federal government, that charges of assaulting a federal officer would be forthcoming.
I don't know about federal officers but it's assaulting a police officer for harming an LAPD K9 officer.

Fine and good, but then the border collie would soon start going on fund raising tours, running for re-election and appointing a bunch of mongrels and mutts to his cabinet. Then things would really go to the dogs.

I don't know about federal officers but it's assaulting a police officer for harming an LAPD K9 officer.

Yup, he is going to be facing felony charges for assaulting two "federal law enforcement animals." He is SCREWED. Lol.

White House Fence Jumper Charged with Felony for Dog Assaults The Humane Society of the United States

“This person didn’t just illegally enter White House grounds—he attempted to seriously injure two law enforcement animals doing their duty. We support his prosecution under the Federal Law Enforcement Animal Protection Act, and hope that a conviction and prison sentence deters other would-be criminals from hurting dogs or horses doing their work to protect our country.”

The HSUS worked with former U.S. Rep. Jerry Weller of Illinois and Sen. Jon Kyl of Arizona to pass the Federal Law Enforcement Animal Protection Act to protect the many animals working in law enforcement. President Clinton signed the legislation in August 2000.

The Federal Law Enforcement Animal Protection Act makes it a federal felony to kill or inflict serious bodily injury on any federal police dog or horse. This act mirrors the laws of most states that treat the assault of a police animal as an assault on their human companion officers. Penalties range from one to ten years in prison.

Shit. Andy my German Shepherd would have eaten that guy alive. Hit Andy at your peril because all 95 pound of him would retaliat with teeth against anyone but me.

As for the Border Collies? The dumbest BC in creation, and you'd have to really search to find a dumb one, would be way better than the current fuck who occupies the WH.

Hell. My dead BC Jake would have made a better POTUS than the idiot in the WH right now.

I think the dogs are needed to pin down the fence jumping intruders until an SS agent arrives and puts a bullet in their heads.

Paws can't pull triggers.

I think if you jump the WH fence, you should be shot on the grounds, period.

No prosecution and resulting waste of money that way.

I am willing to bet it is the same for federal officers as well.

Yup. Shot on sight.

Shoot first and then find out he was an unarmed mental patient? Stupid idea, period.

Being a mental patient has long ago stopped being "touched by the Gods". There is nothing sacred about being a lunatic. If they post a danger, drop them where they stand.

roadrunner said:
I think the dogs are needed to pin down the fence jumping intruders until an SS agent arrives and puts a bullet in their heads.

Paws can't pull triggers.

It would only take one bullet to put down all of their frick'n heads???

Must be some kind of badass bullet, that. :badgrin:

I really thought that was what they did to protect the life of the president, given the fact that he is the most important man in the world. :dunno:

If you remember the Kennedy button-hook route past the Dallas book repository, and lack of a full detail of SS, you might conclude it was all part of the set-up to assassinate him. Piss off the CIA at your peril which Obozo has done on numerous occasions. I believe his protection "breakdowns" might not be mistakes at all. The men behind the curtains could believe his reckless behavior has to come to an end.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back