I'm Not A Supporting Member

Well I'm not on USMBI, I'm on SSI so... I guess there's that.
You're a welfare queen.
You're like 34 years old. Won't Work.
Been collecting the Government Check but BITCH about Government Spending.

I have a Family Member like you, except she/he been doing it for a lifetime of 40+ years.

@fjb AKA....... Road Runner disgusts me.
But you RWI's support this clown because she supports the 45cult.

You're a welfare queen.

I have a Family Member like you, except she/he been doing it for a lifetime of 40+ years.

Thanks, Honey!

I'm thinking about eating a ham sandwich. Should I start a thread about it?
Not if that's some kind of dyke code...

In this scenario, would THIS be considered a ham sandwich?

hillury fat fuckpig.jpg

I'm a freeloading grifter too. Be sure to pay your taxes, Sweet Cakes. I gotta eat too.

I appreciate the backup, but I put Winky on ignore ages ago. I was only peeking at what he said because of what you were responding to.

I'm a freeloading grifter too. Be sure to pay your taxes, Sweet Cakes. I gotta eat too.
Why......don't you hate gifts, yet you are one?
I appreciate the backup, but I put Winky on ignore ages ago. I was only peeking at what he said because of what you were responding to.
But here you are welcher.
I will teach you a bunch if you would just read and listen.

Answer this: Why do you support the trump side when THAT side hates poor people?

You're a welfare queen.

I hate Cult 45. That's some real STANK beer.

dfsgsdgdf.jpg

So let me see if I have this straight...

Someone gifted the OP a "Supporting Member" gift, a badge that would otherwise have gone completely unnoticed and certainly unmentioned as no one really cares. The OP then started a thread to tell everyone that she did not donate the money herself, essentially telling everyone that someone on the board really likes her...

Is that about it? That's not even a humble brag...

So let me see if I have this straight...

Someone gifted the OP a "Supporting Member" gift, a badge that would otherwise have gone completely unnoticed and certainly unmentioned as no one really cares. The OP then started a thread to tell everyone that she did not donate the money herself, essentially telling everyone that someone on the board really likes her...

Is that about it? That's not even a humble brag...

No, I just didn't want to take credit for it was all. It's the complete opposite actually.

Start a thread on it when you eat crow.
a poster made light by proof yrs ago this place pulled in 4 mil a yr.....................but we godda get that xtry 200 bucks a month

btw.....thank you so much.....all you mods

Forum List

Back