I'm no sore loser, Congrats to Trump Supporters on your big day

I doubt Trump will get involved , he will leave it up to the states. Sorry for bringing up guns, yes its a big issue for me.

I don't think Trump's going to mess around with weed too much. The best we legalize folks can hope for is that he'll take it off the list of shit that's manically Federally enforced - essentially returning control to the states like it was pre-'89. So basically as long as you don't cross state lines no one really cares (a bit of a non issue up here in Alaska, but in the lower 48 crossing even from one state where it's legal to another it's legal gets the Feds involved.) Either way I'll be happy if the Fed's don't try to force criminalization on Alaska, and other states, again. Municipalities across the state are hammering down the details for growers up here, Anchorage has already sold 10 warehouses that are suitable for grow operations, just waiting for muni to nail down tax rates and safety concern regulations similar to greenhouses. Anchoragites are irritated they're dragging their feet, we legalized over a year ago, but it's rather expected for them to try to get as much tax money's out of it as possible with the cost of oil being so low we actually had to spend a bit of our surplus savings >.<

Forum List

Back