I'm new. About my boring life. ;)

The topic of Intro Threads is the new member. Supposed to Civil Discussion in this forum. Too much Flame Zone leakage and noise. And the party goes on long after you scare away the new members. Gotta be fixed. Deleted at least 10..

Hi. I've been looking for an active political forum for a while. I'm not into the atmosphere of Facebook, Twitter, or 4chan. Those really just aren't comfortable places to share discussions.

Anyhoo, I'm 41. I'm there dad of one son who turned 18 last November. I'm in the majority when it comes to relationship status-- D-vorced.

My interests include reading, political debate, etc. But for leisure I'm totally an outside guy. If it involves sunlight and nature, I'm in.

I feel like I'm creating a dating ad and it's freaking me out a bit so I'll stop there lol.

Good to be with you.

This is a fairly brutal place. If you can't handle reading some of the most stupid replies and insults imaginable, this isn't the place for you. Rule number one.... thick skinned.

The topic of Intro Threads is the new member. Supposed to Civil Discussion in this forum. Too much Flame Zone leakage and noise. And the party goes on long after you scare away the new members. Gotta be fixed. Deleted at least 10..
You can fix it by taking away their nasty playground.

Well, we blew it again, folks. Wiki has disappeared. Just in case,
stock-photo-three-donut-and-a-cup-of-coffee-with-chocolate-on-a-white-table-229749859.jpg

Morning OL... When someone signs up at USMB they don't always stay... I personally don't think it is necessarily the members (welcoming committee) fault... Take Jimi Hendricks for example... And hell they maybe back... Some folks are busier than others... Be interesting to know some preliminary numbers on retention of new members... It is just a fact that thin skinned folks are not going to stay long... Hell some people thrive on being called everything but a child of God... :04: And who knows smothering them in processed sugar like in your post might work to...

Morning OL... When someone signs up at USMB they don't always stay... I personally don't think it is necessarily the members (welcoming committee) fault... Take Jimi Hendricks for example... And hell they maybe back... Some folks are busier than others... Be interesting to know some preliminary numbers on retention of new members... It is just a fact that thin skinned folks are not going to stay long... Hell some people thrive on being called everything but a child of God... :04: And who knows smothering them in processed sugar like in your post might work to...
I'm not the one who was worried; it was FCT. So I promised I'd bring coffee and donuts. That's what we do around here to be friendly.

Forum List

Back