I'm Leaving!: Sean Hannity Whines New York is Becoming Too...

hey no sweat, run out all the people "with money" from your states.....you'll have your daddy guberment to take of you all, you know like give you jobs they'll DECIDE what you should work at

good for the state he move's to

yes Sean leaves, down goes NY because no other person has money there.
fucking moron

That is his audience.

SW Florida is a wonderful place to be.

I wouldn't live anywhere else.

It's pretty there.

It is.

But have you ever driven around pylons in a parking lot? That's what it's like driving down there.

You're driving down a commercial road doing 45-50 in the middle lane of a 6-lane thoroughfare, and you see a car 50 yards in front of you. Assuming the driver is doing roughly 40-45 mph, you calculate in your mind that you will be approaching the car in ~15 seconds. Suddenly, you have to veer hard either left or right, hoping not to hit another car in the next lane because the bluehair in the middle lane was instead going 25-30.

The good news is that there's no problem getting a reservation at 7pm on a Friday.

Florida used to be a great place to live and retire. So was Arizona, until the damn pub/tee potties screwed it up. Seriously, Tucson whites used to live happily and peacefully with Mexicans and Native Americans. Sure, there was a minority of racist assholes just like we have on this board ... BUT

Ask the neighbors of $arah Palin how they felt about her buying in their neighborhood. It was horrible for them and they can't give those homes away now.

All of this about Hannity is just silly. Just like limbaugh's promise, he lied. He always lied. The rw's know he lies and they love his lies. New York is stuck with him and other losers, like Trump, limbaugh, etc

hey no sweat, run out all the people "with money" from your states.....you'll have your daddy guberment to take of you all, you know like give you jobs they'll DECIDE what you should work at

good for the state he move's to

yes Sean leaves, down goes NY because no other person has money there.
fucking moron

Did you forget that both Limbaugh and Trump said they'd leave if Obama won the second time?

Oh wait - they lied too.

Never mind.

SW Florida is a wonderful place to be.

I wouldn't live anywhere else.

It's pretty there.

It is.

But have you ever driven around pylons in a parking lot? That's what it's like driving down there.

You're driving down a commercial road doing 45-50 in the middle lane of a 6-lane thoroughfare, and you see a car 50 yards in front of you. Assuming the driver is doing roughly 40-45 mph, you calculate in your mind that you will be approaching the car in ~15 seconds. Suddenly, you have to veer hard either left or right, hoping not to hit another car in the next lane because the bluehair in the middle lane was instead going 25-30.

The good news is that there's no problem getting a reservation at 7pm on a Friday.

I'd say you're one lousy driver given the scenario you depicted above. You're coming up on a car whose speed you initially miscalculated and then as you close on it you fail to realize your mistake until the only option is to veer left or right to avoid hitting it? You weren't paying attention, dumb shit!

It's pretty there.

It is.

I'd say you're one lousy driver given the scenario you depicted above. You're coming up on a car whose speed you initially miscalculated and then as you close on it you fail to realize your mistake until the only option is to veer left or right to avoid hitting it? You weren't paying attention, dumb shit!

Stop driving 25 mph in a commercial lane, bluehair!

Hannity says he pays 62% top combined state/federal/local marginal rate on his income. That comports with other figures I have seen on the wealthy in NYC. He would make an insanely poor choice if he continued to pay such confiscatory rates if he can escape them like Limbaugh did.

Say he makes $10,000,000/yr., which is probably not too far off. That is $6.2M/yr. now. If he moved to Texas or Florida, which he has mentioned as his probable destination, then he undoubtedly puts himself in the 45-48% tax area. Saves a cool $1.4-$1.7M/yr., plus keeps it from the nefarious hands of the thieves at city hall and Albany. Win-win. (Actual figures will vary)

The sooner he facilitates the move and joins the millions who have already voted with their feet, the better.

Does anyone think it is funny that liberal New York is offering 10 years of free taxes to businesses that move there?

Isn't that a conservative move? Isn't that what the libs complain about is catering to business?

Hannity says he pays 62% top combined state/federal/local marginal rate on his income. That comports with other figures I have seen on the wealthy in NYC. He would make an insanely poor choice if he continued to pay such confiscatory rates if he can escape them like Limbaugh did.

Say he makes $10,000,000/yr., which is probably not too far off. That is $6.2M/yr. now. If he moved to Texas or Florida, which he has mentioned as his probable destination, then he undoubtedly puts himself in the 45-48% tax area. Saves a cool $1.4-$1.7M/yr., plus keeps it from the nefarious hands of the thieves at city hall and Albany. Win-win. (Actual figures will vary)

The sooner he facilitates the move and joins the millions who have already voted with their feet, the better.

I don't think you understand how marginal tax rates work.

Forum List

Back