I'm Kathleena from Kamloops

I would think a social worker would know better than to go anywhere on the net with her address and full name, but especially to a site like this with political cowboys ready to shoot at anything that moves. I don't mean that literally (at least I hope) but it is not a place to start a penpal club.

All that said, welcome and I hope you find what you seek. Have a Sunday morning donut.
upload_2018-9-30_8-14-20.png

Welcome to usmb, Kathleen. I have a special fondness for Canadians, having taken a University of Illinois Alumni train tour from somewhere East of Toronto to Vancouver.

Kudos for your country's preservation of nature's beauty! We saw Canadian Geese, teaching their little ones to fly, Lake Louise, Buchart Gardens, The Rocky Mountains in Canada, the quaint town of Jasper, mountain goats or sheep

fall-goose-migration-greater-lesser-snow-geese-saskatchewan-canada-46454268.jpg
th

Ottawa-58e6713e3df78c516205ec64.jpg

th
over-the-shoulders-c2a9-2011-christopher-martin.jpg

th
webcam-jasper2.jpg

I repeat, you Canadians are wonderful when it comes to preserving the loveliness of the wilderness, not to mention reclaiming old mining field and converting them into one of the most beautiful Gardens on the planet Earth. :huddle:

There is no Kathleen Swanson at 754 Seymour St in Kamloops, according to canada411.ca.

In fact, I don't think there's a 754 Seymour St in Kamloops.
I suspected as much, but I don't like to jump to conclusions. So you don't think it's STTAB, Toro?

Welcome to usmb, Kathleen. I have a special fondness for Canadians, having taken a University of Illinois Alumni train tour from somewhere East of Toronto to Vancouver.

Kudos for your country's preservation of nature's beauty! We saw Canadian Geese, teaching their little ones to fly, Lake Louise, Buchart Gardens, The Rocky Mountains in Canada, the quaint town of Jasper, mountain goats or sheep

fall-goose-migration-greater-lesser-snow-geese-saskatchewan-canada-46454268.jpg
th

Ottawa-58e6713e3df78c516205ec64.jpg

th
over-the-shoulders-c2a9-2011-christopher-martin.jpg

th
webcam-jasper2.jpg

I repeat, you Canadians are wonderful when it comes to preserving the loveliness of the wilderness, not to mention reclaiming old mining field and converting them into one of the most beautiful Gardens on the planet Earth. :huddle:

I used to live near the border and I visited the Canadian side many times. It's true the Canadians really know how to pretty things up. Love their parks.

Forum List

Back