beautress is back and she's older than dirt!

beautress

Always Faithful
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 28, 2018
Walker County, TX
Hi, everybody! I'm back as beautress, and hopefully this time, I will remember my password *giggle*

I'd tattoo my password, but the Bible sez don't do it, and anyways, soon, I'd be blue all over and in more pain than fibromyalgia. Hope everybody is well, that God has blessed and kept you healthy, wealthy and wise, if you can handle all that. :)

:welcome:

th

Thanks for posting my fave actor in the world, Ridgerunner. I am warmed by the welcome, although I haven't been online for several years except for posting from the local library's computers from time to time since my husband died a few years back. Edit: that means, this site is so advanced and I'm so electronically challenged after being offline for several years, it may take some time to learn to use a new computer and relearn, adjust, etc. All this wireless stuff is wonderfully frightening to me.

Y hola a ti también, armónica! Really, just found an online interpretive website. I am the poorest scholar of the Spanish language, actually. Thanks for the warm hello. ;)

Not that I know of, dear, but I'm sure you would understand since the only similar thing you will ever see is my bare soul, and it might not please your senses, considering my conservative nature. lol.

Not that I know of, dear, but I'm sure you would understand since the only similar thing you will ever see is my bare soul, and it might not please your senses, considering my conservative nature. lol.
Sorry to hear you're a conservative, but it is my self-imposed duty to feed all but flagrant socks.
So, WELCOME, beautress. I like the name. How long ago was it that you were here? What were you called then?
Kick off your shoes and have a donut.
upload_2018-9-28_7-10-33.png

Thank you for sharing the treats, OldLady. I actually forgot my name used here a few years ago and my old password didn't work on a different name I forgot I registered in at some unknown time ago, and which I do not remember now. *giggle* The only reason I now remember that I posted as "freedombecki" is because of the picture I found on the ornithology thread I found in the search engine. *blush*
This may disappoint you since I am as you could be aware, a hopeless conservative person. I became a Republican when I got married so I would not cancel out my then new husband's Republican vote. I don't know where the 44 years went that we were married. He was such a wonderful husband, partner, and friend. I grew to understand why conservatism is a good trait on account of him. He was careful with expenses, set aside some of his earnings for our old age together, paid every bill he ever received, and put his wife, church and family above all else in the world he changed with his amazing sense of humor. That's why I probably will never change my political affiliation. Conservative men made this nation a Christlike beacon to immigrants from every corner of the world. There are still some Democrats who are fiscal conservatives, though.

Thank you for sharing the treats, OldLady. I actually forgot my name used here a few years ago and my old password didn't work on a different name I forgot I registered in at some unknown time ago, and which I do not remember now. *giggle* The only reason I now remember that I posted as "freedombecki" is because of the picture I found on the ornithology thread I found in the search engine. *blush*
This may disappoint you since I am as you could be aware, a hopeless conservative person. I became a Republican when I got married so I would not cancel out my then new husband's Republican vote. I don't know where the 44 years went that we were married. He was such a wonderful husband, partner, and friend. I grew to understand why conservatism is a good trait on account of him. He was careful with expenses, set aside some of his earnings for our old age together, paid every bill he ever received, and put his wife, church and family above all else in the world he changed with his amazing sense of humor. That's why I probably will never change my political affiliation. Conservative men made this nation a Christlike beacon to immigrants from every corner of the world. There are still some Democrats who are fiscal conservatives, though.
Oh great, there goes the friggin' neighborhood....... :eusa_whistle:

:D

Thank you for sharing the treats, OldLady. I actually forgot my name used here a few years ago and my old password didn't work on a different name I forgot I registered in at some unknown time ago, and which I do not remember now. *giggle* The only reason I now remember that I posted as "freedombecki"....

Aha. NOW I know who you are. Thought the style sounded familiar. LTNS Becki. :smiliehug:

LONG long time.

She's lying about her age btw.... :eusa_shifty:

Forum List

Back