Im in hunters heaven

You sound happy! It' great reading this!
Oh if you only knew the drama from my parents. Yesterday was horrible. My brother says I need to stop going to my parents 4 days a week. They need a nurse and landscaper and babysitter, not me.
There is only One that you need to listen to concerning your parents. Get yourself a little New Testament book and put it in your pocket and when you are up in a tree read awhile and ask the LORD for wisdom and understanding. He tells us if any lack wisdom or understanding we can ask for it from God, Sealy. So ask!
I did ask. He said you are on your own. He said that's life deal with it. Shit happens. He said be there for your parents and I am. Remember, honor thy parents? Oh, my Christian brother isn't very helpful to my parents. Not at all. Guess who is? This ATHIEST! Not a christian, not a god.

My parents were Christians. Not christiany enough for you but they were. Why did she get alzheimers? Why did Reagan get it? Why do many born agains get it?

I thought about this. If I started believing (which is impossible), and I started praying to this god because I wanted my parents to go to heaven or be cured, I would be guilty of the wishful thinking I accuse all you theists of. Sorry, just can't do it. Not that I don't want there to be a god and heaven. I just know better.

IF you started believing? You already are. Listen to me. Didn't I tell you that I believed your honoring your parents this way was wonderful? That you were to be commended? That I am praying for God to bless you, Sealy? I still am. You know what is right to do in your heart! And you are doing it.

I've had many people tell me they are Christians and I have seen no evidence of it in their lives. That matter is between them and God. As for you? I'm glad you are hunting, getting in the outdoors, doing some things, taking some time off because you need it.

I respect you very much for what you have done for your parents. Very much. I care about what happens to you too.
Thanks Jeremiah. Do you know how many people see me with my mom a lot and tell me what a wonderful person I am for spending so much time with her? Do you know what I say to them? I say, "how could you not take care of someone you love?" and they all say, "believe it or not, a lot of people wouldn't do it".

That would haunt me for the rest of my life. If I knew I didn't spend every chance I could with my parents while they are suffering. I even feel guilty that I'm not going over there tonight. This week I will go there Tuesday, Friday and Sunday. I normally go Thursday too but my brother is going to go visit them on Thursday, so I get an extra day off this week.

I wanted to stay up north on Saturday and hunt Saturday night and Sunday morning but I had to get back home because my dad counts on me to help him out on Sundays. Lucky deer.

I believe God would pass by 1,000,000 people just to reach one such as yourself, Sealybobo. His eye is watching over you. You are truly a very, very special person. Your heart towards your parents says more about you than you realize. Your parents are blessed to have a child like you. I hope this coming Thursday is the best Thursday of your life. I'm praying something wonderful happens for you and in your heart it will be as if God wrote you a little note and whispered, Sealy? I love you more than you know. Love, God.

I could tell you stories about some of my hunts but it would break your heart. But I say if you have the nerve to eat meat you should also have the stomach to watch it die. Just because you are too much of a pussy to kill the food you eat, doesn't make you a better person. It just makes you a coward.
I'm a United States Army veteran. Don't you EVER call me a pussy or a coward, BOY!
Thank you for serving in our US Army, Protectionist. It is because of men like you that our nation has the freedom and freedom of speech and it is because of people like Sealybobo that others learn how they should care for their loved ones when they are elderly. So let's just give thanks to God that everyone gives of themselves in one way or another and we are all special to God. God loves us all so let us rejoice in that good news and try to be more compassionate towards one another. Sealy needed a break and is enjoying his hunting experience. Can we all please be happy for him and drop the rest of this talk now? I sure hope so! I'm looking forward to more great hunting stories!

So this morning a decent size doe comes walking out of thin air so I took her. Now I have meat and still a buck tag.
And her fawns ? What happens to them ? They starve, so you can eat ? Don't respond unless you can tell me what you're going to do for the fawns.

And you can pass on the overpopulation rap too, unless you're morally OK with shooting people, to reduce our massive US overpopulation.

The fawns used to be taken in and raised by locals in the area and they would leave when grown and return with their families for a visit. It was a blessed sight to see until the Democrats made laws making it a felony to feed an abandoned fawn or take it in and nurture it to full age. The law is no one can feed them or rescue them. They must be left to die. Blame your own Democrat party for that law. It's a wicked thing to do but they already have turned murdering babies and selling their body parts into a business so we should not be shocked to learn they would do it to Bambi.
I understand all the reasons why we aren't supposed to feed the animals, but I agree we should feed the darn things. I love it that every so often I see a family of deer running through my neighborhood. I hope the neighbors are ok with them eating their gardens. Plant extra so they can eat. Isn't that what Jesus would do?

So why don't you just make a garden? There are lots of reasons why yo shouldn't feed the animals but no reason why they can't help themselves. Is there?

I do have a garden and I also have salt licks and private land for them to drink water and eat and relax. It is all fenced in and if the deer make it over that fence onto my property? They are home free! NO ONE IS ALLOWED TO SHOOT THEM. Across the woods? The hunters hunt. But not on my land. They know it too!!

I would love to but I want to shoot something and they won't even come in close enough when I'm sniping let alone walking and chasing them away. They are very sharp creatures. Keen sense of smell, hearing and sight. Even sitting in a tree if the wind blows the wrong way they will smell you and bolt. Good luck on the ground.

And I have shot deer from the ground. I made a ground blind near a fallen tree and I was totally hidden. I put a pumpkin out every day I went out. Every day I'd come back the pumpkin was eaten after I left. One day the buck was out early and he carelessly came running in for his daily pumpkin and blamo! I shot him with my crossbow.

Crossbow only good up to 60 years. Soon it will be muzzle loader and I'll be able to shoot 200 yards. Maybe I could stalk one and shoot it from 200 yards but not 60. But I'll stay put and bait them with apples, carrots, beats, corn and pumpkin.
Saying "I want to shoot something" sounds pathological to me. Even as an Army veteran, I never had the feeling like I WANTED to shoot something or somebody. Even now (I just returned from Iraq 2 weeks ago) as much as I despise ISIS, I still don't have good feeling about taking away a life. If it needs to be done (and it does) I'm willing to do it, but I'm not comfortable with it, and I sure couldn't do it for fun.

God bless you for your service in our military. I'm very grateful for you. And I am glad to learn you are not a Democrat!! To God be the glory!

We just bought 65 acres up north Michigan. Bought a quad, put up 3 tree stands up now me my brother and father in law are doing an evening hunt.

Every fern blowing looks like a deer.scary up in this tree not I got a safety harness.

So happy. In paradise. Like a little piece of our childhood.

Stands and blinds are not hunting. It's sniping. Be a man, get out there and track, locate, and kill your prey.
I would love to but I want to shoot something and they won't even come in close enough when I'm sniping let alone walking and chasing them away. They are very sharp creatures. Keen sense of smell, hearing and sight. Even sitting in a tree if the wind blows the wrong way they will smell you and bolt. Good luck on the ground.

And I have shot deer from the ground. I made a ground blind near a fallen tree and I was totally hidden. I put a pumpkin out every day I went out. Every day I'd come back the pumpkin was eaten after I left. One day the buck was out early and he carelessly came running in for his daily pumpkin and blamo! I shot him with my crossbow.

Crossbow only good up to 60 years. Soon it will be muzzle loader and I'll be able to shoot 200 yards. Maybe I could stalk one and shoot it from 200 yards but not 60. But I'll stay put and bait them with apples, carrots, beats, corn and pumpkin.

Don't care ya do it, just be honest about it and don't call it something it aint. :)

Leave him alone! He knows how to hunt deer! Enough already.

You really wanna dance with me? Don't start something you can't finish.

Be quiet! I've got authority over those demons in you. Your god is under my feet, Delta.

FYI for the novice out there! When you hunt deer? You want to hunt from high up! Deer can pick up a scent and you don't need to be down there walking around. Hunters hunt from a tree stand. It's not sniping! It's hunting! Go for the Buck, Sealybobo!

Last edited:
You know what I've noticed about the guys who mouth off (like you) in computer forums ? They're always the punkiest faggots on the street. No, Tinkerbell, one hard punch below your belt, while you're stupidly expecting me to hit you in the face, and you're done. Now go back home and finish baking those cookies, faggot. :laugh:

PS- I noticed something else. You say > "I really respect and appreciate your service" And that's right after you just said >> "The army is the biggest pussy branch of the military."

Now, I'm tempted to ask if you have ever considered seeing a psychiatrist. But no, I cancel that. You know why ? Because you're only 12 years old aren't you ? A mature person can always spot a child in this forum by the way they talk.

You're not qualified to be talking to me, junior. Does your mother know you're on this board ? Somebody needs to to tell her. Don't bother responding. I won't read it.
You started the tough guy talk sensitive pussy.

Wish I had a nickle for every one punch fighter who thought they could punch a rushing bear or knock me out. You think your punch is going to phase me? What were you a cook in the service or a mechanic?

Speaking of mouthing off...
You know what I've noticed about the guys who mouth off (like you) in computer forums ? They're always the punkiest faggots on the street. No, Tinkerbell, one hard punch below your belt, while you're stupidly expecting me to hit you in the face, and you're done. Now go back home and finish baking those cookies, faggot. :laugh:

PS- I noticed something else. You say > "I really respect and appreciate your service" And that's right after you just said >> "The army is the biggest pussy branch of the military."

Now, I'm tempted to ask if you have ever considered seeing a psychiatrist. But no, I cancel that. You know why ? Because you're only 12 years old aren't you ? A mature person can always spot a child in this forum by the way they talk.

You're not qualified to be talking to me, junior. Does your mother know you're on this board ? Somebody needs to to tell her. Don't bother responding. I won't read it.
If you look back he started it.

He hasn't learned to use his words yet. Give him time to get acclimated.

Stands and blinds are not hunting. It's sniping. Be a man, get out there and track, locate, and kill your prey.

Don't care ya do it, just be honest about it and don't call it something it aint. :)

Leave him alone! He knows how to hunt deer! Enough already.

You really wanna dance with me? Don't start something you can't finish.

Be quiet! I've got authority over those demons in you. Your god is under my feet, Delta.

FYI for the novice out there! When you hunt deer? You want to hunt from high up! Deer can pick up a scent and you don't need to be down there walking around. Hunters hunt from a tree stand. It's not sniping! It's hunting! Go for the Buck, Sealybobo!
Delta would rather be reading his Barely Legal mags than "sniping".

I told someone b4 think about the economy hunting produces. Me and my brother have driven back and forth 4 hours each way at least ten times since my brother bought the property. All the gas, hotels, hunting gear guns crossbows ammo dinners licences quadrunner trailer, construction to bulldoze the stumps, etc. All this after my brother paid $100k. We must be close to $200k and haven't even built a home on it yet.

I don't think they realize how many positives come with hunting. Or what hypocrites they are complaining about killing free range deer but buying slaughter house cows. They should have to kill the cow themselves.

How many punky faggots have you met off the internet? Based on your comment I'm guessing over 3?

We raise cattle and treat them like pampered house pets. Not one has ever been slaughtered on my land. My bull is over 1500 lbs. now and he'll die of old age (he's still young and not full grown yet). I'm deeply attached to him. He's a beauty! We've had another rancher ask us to go get one with a broken leg and my husband helped butcher it and took the beef home. One red angus is 750 - 800 lbs of beef. That is a lot of beef. My husband put up beef from last year - a smaller cow he slaughtered that I gave away so much meat - I couldn't even tell you how much I gave away. If we had a neighbor drop by I just filled up a couple of grocery bags full from the freezer and gave it to them. We've got three freezers in our kitchen (I have a big kitchen). Personally? I do like venison! My husband loves to hunt deer. He just isn't allowed to do it here at home.

I have a girlfriend who owns a very large ranch down the road and she buys her meat at Walmart and sends her cattle to market. She cannot deal with the idea of slaughtering them. I told her that as her beef is prime beef she should do at least one cow because Walmart beef is nowhere near as good. But I won't let mine be slaughtered so I reckon I should not have said anything.

We raise cattle and treat them like pampered house pets. Not one has ever been slaughtered on my land. My bull is over 1500 lbs. now and he'll die of old age (he's still young and not full grown yet). I'm deeply attached to him. He's a beauty! We've had another rancher ask us to go get one with a broken leg and my husband helped butcher it and took the beef home. One red angus is 750 - 800 lbs of beef. That is a lot of beef. My husband put up beef from last year - a smaller cow he slaughtered that I gave away so much meat - I couldn't even tell you how much I gave away. If we had a neighbor drop by I just filled up a couple of grocery bags full from the freezer and gave it to them. We've got three freezers in our kitchen (I have a big kitchen). Personally? I do like venison! My husband loves to hunt deer. He just isn't allowed to do it here at home.

I have a girlfriend who owns a very large ranch down the road and she buys her meat at Walmart and sends her cattle to market. She cannot deal with the idea of slaughtering them. I told her that as her beef is prime beef she should do at least one cow because Walmart beef is nowhere near as good. But I won't let mine be slaughtered so I reckon I should not have said anything.
I didn't know you were a woman. Wow

The fawns are old enough to fend for themselves. It is why they set the date for hunting season. At that time of year, they won't die without mom. Deer aren't like humans. They don't take 18-however old you are to move out of their parents basement.

I do think we are way too overpopulated as a species. Maybe China had it right with the 1 child rule. And I am for killing killers and rapists. I'm also pro abortion. Imagine if all those aborters had those kids. They would be horrible parents and raise more horrible humans.

I had a wonderful time this weekend by the way. I sat up in a tree from 4:30am to 7pm. I can only shoot a 6 point or bigger buck now. No more doe. See, proper land management. You should see our hidden cameras. There are lot of deer on that property. But I didn't see nothing! That's because we give them 65 acres to live on. All we ask for is a doe every once in awhile and their biggest buck. We let spikes, 4 points, 6 points live. Guaranteeing the survival of the species. And the meat is so much better than beef. If you eat cow you are a hypocrite.

And there is a 10 foot bear on the property. If it eats me, don't feel sorry for me. I had it coming. I'll agree with you on that.
You don't have it quite right about the fawns. They stay with their mothers long after they are dependent on her for milk. Generally, fawns stay with their mothers as long as 2 YEARS >> Deer Reproduction - Deer Facts and Information

While you may be for killing killers and rapists (so am I) the deer you kill, aren't "killers and rapists". They are just innocent animals trying to live their lives in peace (until you came along). So since the deer are totally innocent, that's what my question is (not what you turned it into) Would you be morally OK with killing innocent humans to keep the population in check ? I sense your answer would be that you would be OK, since you support abortion.

Your post gives me the impression that rather than looking at what you're doing objectively, you are crafting out answers, for the purpose of supporting what you want to do, and be able to say it's OK. Maybe you are more honest than that, I'm just telling you the impression I get, and I have no need to spin it one way or the other.

As for the cow eating, again I think you're spinning it to fit your "hobby" or whatever it might be called. People who oppose hunting, but do eat animal meat aren't hypocrites. That's because we were RAISED from birth on red meat, and it is something that is part of the way of life from long before we even thought about it, or had anything to say about what we were eating. By the time we got old enough to choose, a lot of years of habit has already been instilled. I, myself, am a partial vegetarian, and I do still eat fish, some chicken and turkey, and even when I do, I wish I wasn't. And I sure wouldn't take it with a smile and pleasure like you do.
I could tell you stories about some of my hunts but it would break your heart. But I say if you have the nerve to eat meat you should also have the stomach to watch it die. Just because you are too much of a pussy to kill the food you eat, doesn't make you a better person. It just makes you a coward.

Killing game to eat is kind of how humans survived for 10s of thousands of years. And wearing their skins and fashioning their bones into tools or ornament. Can't see anybody arguing with that. When it comes to people hunting a threatened species for sport is when I start to fidget. But that's another issue.
By the way I don't hunt so I choose to trade the beads I earned from my craft for steaks or whatever, I don't think that makes me a coward.

I didn't know you were a woman. Wow

Yep.

I smile every time I eat deer meat because of all the stories I hear about slaughter houses. Ignorance of the facts is no excuse. If you are ignorant to the lives of cows in slaughter mills, you need to educate yourself. Because it is one of the reasons I deer hunt. That deer lives free and happy till the day a bullet or arrow goes through its heart. Yes I hate the idea of wounding a deer. And when I walk up and see it isn't dead yet, it breaks my heart. I almost cry. My brother prays over the animal and thanks it for the food it is going to provide. Do you do that with the cow meat you buy at the store?

I swear to god I'm not a die hard gun nut or hunting nut. I only started hunting a few years ago. Deer meat made me sick. It smelled. Now I'm use to it and its better than beef.

And yes, we get our kicks off the hunt. No question it makes you feel alive to kill something. Like our ancestors did. Makes me feel like a man. No. A manly man.

Yes, if you eat meat and you are a pussy about killing, it makes you a big time hypocrite. And if you don't eat meat, well good for you. I do. And what I do is a lot more humane than going to the store and eating a cow that lived a shitty life. Shoulder to shoulder with it's mother who is also going to get slaughtered right in front of you.

I already explained the meat eating scenario, so don't try to bullshit me, BOY! You want a feel like a manly man ? If you did, you could take me on, one on one, in a physical fight. And we could see then how manly you are, when my steel-tipped combat boot breaks your leg, and you go down hard. I'm not threatening you, it's just a hypothetical for you to think about, alongside your "manly" trip of shooting an innocent, defenseless animal. Point is, how manly would you be against someone who is NOT defenseless, and who could break your bones, in seconds ?

Wow, I thought you were a little unhinged before but that is way over the edge. Does everything in your world have to revolve around your combat experience? It seems to be constant reference in and around just about all your conversations. Have you ever been diagnosed with PTSD? Maybe you should get checked out.
I don't like to tease an old soldier but damn man get a hold of yourself.

The fawns are old enough to fend for themselves. It is why they set the date for hunting season. At that time of year, they won't die without mom. Deer aren't like humans. They don't take 18-however old you are to move out of their parents basement.

I do think we are way too overpopulated as a species. Maybe China had it right with the 1 child rule. And I am for killing killers and rapists. I'm also pro abortion. Imagine if all those aborters had those kids. They would be horrible parents and raise more horrible humans.

I had a wonderful time this weekend by the way. I sat up in a tree from 4:30am to 7pm. I can only shoot a 6 point or bigger buck now. No more doe. See, proper land management. You should see our hidden cameras. There are lot of deer on that property. But I didn't see nothing! That's because we give them 65 acres to live on. All we ask for is a doe every once in awhile and their biggest buck. We let spikes, 4 points, 6 points live. Guaranteeing the survival of the species. And the meat is so much better than beef. If you eat cow you are a hypocrite.

And there is a 10 foot bear on the property. If it eats me, don't feel sorry for me. I had it coming. I'll agree with you on that.
You don't have it quite right about the fawns. They stay with their mothers long after they are dependent on her for milk. Generally, fawns stay with their mothers as long as 2 YEARS >> Deer Reproduction - Deer Facts and Information

While you may be for killing killers and rapists (so am I) the deer you kill, aren't "killers and rapists". They are just innocent animals trying to live their lives in peace (until you came along). So since the deer are totally innocent, that's what my question is (not what you turned it into) Would you be morally OK with killing innocent humans to keep the population in check ? I sense your answer would be that you would be OK, since you support abortion.

Your post gives me the impression that rather than looking at what you're doing objectively, you are crafting out answers, for the purpose of supporting what you want to do, and be able to say it's OK. Maybe you are more honest than that, I'm just telling you the impression I get, and I have no need to spin it one way or the other.

As for the cow eating, again I think you're spinning it to fit your "hobby" or whatever it might be called. People who oppose hunting, but do eat animal meat aren't hypocrites. That's because we were RAISED from birth on red meat, and it is something that is part of the way of life from long before we even thought about it, or had anything to say about what we were eating. By the time we got old enough to choose, a lot of years of habit has already been instilled. I, myself, am a partial vegetarian, and I do still eat fish, some chicken and turkey, and even when I do, I wish I wasn't. And I sure wouldn't take it with a smile and pleasure like you do.

Killing game to eat is kind of how humans survived for 10s of thousands of years. And wearing their skins and fashioning their bones into tools or ornament. Can't see anybody arguing with that. When it comes to people hunting a threatened species for sport is when I start to fidget. But that's another issue.
By the way I don't hunt so I choose to trade the beads I earned from my craft for steaks or whatever, I don't think that makes me a coward.
No. I agree. And I was joking with an engineer at work that he'd be able to start over again because he understand the entire process to start with fire then find steel and make tools then an engine and gas and electricity.

I wouldn't have a clue. I joke I would trade him meat for his knowledge.

And I have a problem with people who hunt anything endangered. Unless bear are a population problem like there are too many of them then open season so it has to be well managed. We do an amazing job in Michigan. Lots of woods for animals. Thousands and thousands maybe millions of acres in Michigan outside our major cities and all this water. People don't know it but Michigan produces lots of fruit. Maybe more than anywhere else. I'm not even talking about the Upper peninsula.

No ones a coward. I'm just making a point with a mcd eater complaining about free range deer hunting.

Don't people pay extra for free range chickens?

Venison is better than beef. I would have disagreed 8 years ago but 6 deer later I'm hooked. I'd save a lot if I didn't hunt so I must love it.

I smile every time I eat deer meat because of all the stories I hear about slaughter houses. Ignorance of the facts is no excuse. If you are ignorant to the lives of cows in slaughter mills, you need to educate yourself. Because it is one of the reasons I deer hunt. That deer lives free and happy till the day a bullet or arrow goes through its heart. Yes I hate the idea of wounding a deer. And when I walk up and see it isn't dead yet, it breaks my heart. I almost cry. My brother prays over the animal and thanks it for the food it is going to provide. Do you do that with the cow meat you buy at the store?

I swear to god I'm not a die hard gun nut or hunting nut. I only started hunting a few years ago. Deer meat made me sick. It smelled. Now I'm use to it and its better than beef.

And yes, we get our kicks off the hunt. No question it makes you feel alive to kill something. Like our ancestors did. Makes me feel like a man. No. A manly man.

Yes, if you eat meat and you are a pussy about killing, it makes you a big time hypocrite. And if you don't eat meat, well good for you. I do. And what I do is a lot more humane than going to the store and eating a cow that lived a shitty life. Shoulder to shoulder with it's mother who is also going to get slaughtered right in front of you.

I already explained the meat eating scenario, so don't try to bullshit me, BOY! You want a feel like a manly man ? If you did, you could take me on, one on one, in a physical fight. And we could see then how manly you are, when my steel-tipped combat boot breaks your leg, and you go down hard. I'm not threatening you, it's just a hypothetical for you to think about, alongside your "manly" trip of shooting an innocent, defenseless animal. Point is, how manly would you be against someone who is NOT defenseless, and who could break your bones, in seconds ?

Wow, I thought you were a little unhinged before but that is way over the edge. Does everything in your world have to revolve around your combat experience? It seems to be constant reference in and around just about all your conversations. Have you ever been diagnosed with PTSD? Maybe you should get checked out.

Im glad it's not just me and everyone hates me for picking on the vet.

Venison is leaner and better for you. If you know how to can (using pressure cooker canning method) you can store up Venison (and beef) in jars and it will keep for 10 - 15 years on the shelf - without refrigeration.

That old soldier may have seen things we haven't. So let's be grateful for him and keep in mind that the enemy is outside of the camp, guys. Not inside. He's one of ours! There is an hour coming on America that many do not see coming. When America is going to be hit hard by the enemy. I know it is coming and in that day we'll be thanking God for our soldiers who are here at home.

I'm a United States Army veteran. Don't you EVER call me a pussy or a coward, BOY!
Sorry for pushing your buttons. Truce?

That old soldier may have seen things we haven't. So let's be grateful for him and keep in mind that the enemy is outside of the camp, guys. Not inside. He's one of ours! There is an hour coming on America that many do not see coming. When America is going to be hit hard by the enemy. I know it is coming and in that day we'll be thanking God for our soldiers who are here at home.

I asked for forgiveness. Let's see if I get it.

Forum List

Back