Im in hunters heaven

The fawns used to be taken in and raised by locals in the area and they would leave when grown and return with their families for a visit. It was a blessed sight to see until the Democrats made laws making it a felony to feed an abandoned fawn or take it in and nurture it to full age. The law is no one can feed them or rescue them. They must be left to die. Blame your own Democrat party for that law. It's a wicked thing to do but they already have turned murdering babies and selling their body parts into a business so we should not be shocked to learn they would do it to Bambi.
I'm just as opposed to the murdering of babies and selling body parts as anyone, as well as most everything Democrats do. Now turning to the subject matter of my post. If the fawns are still dependent on their mother's milk, how could fawns be nourished without their mother's milk ? Some substitute would need to be provided. How healthy (or unhealthy) would that be for the fawn ?

Not that I'm in any habit of supporting Democrats, but from what I see here, I'm wondering if they didn't pass that law to keep you guys from going out and blowing their mothers away. Frankly, whether anybody cares for the fawns or not (and I'm not assured they do, with or without that law), I'd say going out and killing deer is just flat-out murder of one of God's creature's, a living thing that feels pain, probably suffers when shot, may be just wounded, and run off into the woods, to die a slow painful death.
I've never been a hunter, but I was a fisherman for decades, and I always felt uncomfortable about hurting the fish and killing them, even when their offspring was not an issue. I don't fish any more, and I feel a lot better about it now.

So this morning a decent size doe comes walking out of thin air so I took her. Now I have meat and still a buck tag.
And her fawns ? What happens to them ? They starve, so you can eat ? Don't respond unless you can tell me what you're going to do for the fawns.

And you can pass on the overpopulation rap too, unless you're morally OK with shooting people, to reduce our massive US overpopulation.

Do you ask the wolves the same question?

We just bought 65 acres up north Michigan. Bought a quad, put up 3 tree stands up now me my brother and father in law are doing an evening hunt.

Every fern blowing looks like a deer.scary up in this tree not I got a safety harness.

So happy. In paradise. Like a little piece of our childhood.
You sound happy! It' great reading this!
Oh if you only knew the drama from my parents. Yesterday was horrible. My brother says I need to stop going to my parents 4 days a week. They need a nurse and landscaper and babysitter, not me.
There is only One that you need to listen to concerning your parents. Get yourself a little New Testament book and put it in your pocket and when you are up in a tree read awhile and ask the LORD for wisdom and understanding. He tells us if any lack wisdom or understanding we can ask for it from God, Sealy. So ask!
I did ask. He said you are on your own. He said that's life deal with it. Shit happens. He said be there for your parents and I am. Remember, honor thy parents? Oh, my Christian brother isn't very helpful to my parents. Not at all. Guess who is? This ATHIEST! Not a christian, not a god.

My parents were Christians. Not christiany enough for you but they were. Why did she get alzheimers? Why did Reagan get it? Why do many born agains get it?

I thought about this. If I started believing (which is impossible), and I started praying to this god because I wanted my parents to go to heaven or be cured, I would be guilty of the wishful thinking I accuse all you theists of. Sorry, just can't do it. Not that I don't want there to be a god and heaven. I just know better.

IF you started believing? You already are. Listen to me. Didn't I tell you that I believed your honoring your parents this way was wonderful? That you were to be commended? That I am praying for God to bless you, Sealy? I still am. You know what is right to do in your heart! And you are doing it.

I've had many people tell me they are Christians and I have seen no evidence of it in their lives. That matter is between them and God. As for you? I'm glad you are hunting, getting in the outdoors, doing some things, taking some time off because you need it.

I respect you very much for what you have done for your parents. Very much. I care about what happens to you too.

We just bought 65 acres up north Michigan. Bought a quad, put up 3 tree stands up now me my brother and father in law are doing an evening hunt.

Every fern blowing looks like a deer.scary up in this tree not I got a safety harness.

Stands and blinds are not hunting. It's sniping. Be a man, get out there and track, locate, and kill your prey.
I would love to but I want to shoot something and they won't even come in close enough when I'm sniping let alone walking and chasing them away. They are very sharp creatures. Keen sense of smell, hearing and sight. Even sitting in a tree if the wind blows the wrong way they will smell you and bolt. Good luck on the ground.

And I have shot deer from the ground. I made a ground blind near a fallen tree and I was totally hidden. I put a pumpkin out every day I went out. Every day I'd come back the pumpkin was eaten after I left. One day the buck was out early and he carelessly came running in for his daily pumpkin and blamo! I shot him with my crossbow.

Crossbow only good up to 60 years. Soon it will be muzzle loader and I'll be able to shoot 200 yards. Maybe I could stalk one and shoot it from 200 yards but not 60. But I'll stay put and bait them with apples, carrots, beats, corn and pumpkin.

Don't care ya do it, just be honest about it and don't call it something it aint. :)

Leave him alone! He knows how to hunt deer! Enough already.

The fawns used to be taken in and raised by locals in the area and they would leave when grown and return with their families for a visit. It was a blessed sight to see until the Democrats made laws making it a felony to feed an abandoned fawn or take it in and nurture it to full age. The law is no one can feed them or rescue them. They must be left to die. Blame your own Democrat party for that law. It's a wicked thing to do but they already have turned murdering babies and selling their body parts into a business so we should not be shocked to learn they would do it to Bambi.
I'm just as opposed to the murdering of babies and selling body parts as anyone, as well as most everything Democrats do. Now turning to the subject matter of my post. If the fawns are still dependent on their mother's milk, how could fawns be nourished without their mother's milk ? Some substitute would need to be provided. How healthy (or unhealthy) would that be for the fawn ?

Not that I'm in any habit of supporting Democrats, but from what I see here, I'm wondering if they didn't pass that law to keep you guys from going out and blowing their mothers away. Frankly, whether anybody cares for the fawns or not (and I'm not assured they do, with or without that law), I'd say going out and killing deer is just flat-out murder of one of God's creature's, a living thing that feels pain, probably suffers when shot, may be just wounded, and run off into the woods, to die a slow painful death.
I've never been a hunter, but I was a fisherman for decades, and I always felt uncomfortable about hurting the fish and killing them, even when their offspring was not an issue. I don't fish any more, and I feel a lot better about it now.

If you work it through, there's really no reason to be opposed to hunting or fishing. Whether a man takes an animal or another animal does what difference does it make? How would you rather die? Gunshot wound or being chewed to death? :)

Stands and blinds are not hunting. It's sniping. Be a man, get out there and track, locate, and kill your prey.
I would love to but I want to shoot something and they won't even come in close enough when I'm sniping let alone walking and chasing them away. They are very sharp creatures. Keen sense of smell, hearing and sight. Even sitting in a tree if the wind blows the wrong way they will smell you and bolt. Good luck on the ground.

And I have shot deer from the ground. I made a ground blind near a fallen tree and I was totally hidden. I put a pumpkin out every day I went out. Every day I'd come back the pumpkin was eaten after I left. One day the buck was out early and he carelessly came running in for his daily pumpkin and blamo! I shot him with my crossbow.

Crossbow only good up to 60 years. Soon it will be muzzle loader and I'll be able to shoot 200 yards. Maybe I could stalk one and shoot it from 200 yards but not 60. But I'll stay put and bait them with apples, carrots, beats, corn and pumpkin.

Don't care ya do it, just be honest about it and don't call it something it aint. :)

Leave him alone! He knows how to hunt deer! Enough already.

You really wanna dance with me? Don't start something you can't finish.

The fawns are old enough to fend for themselves. It is why they set the date for hunting season. At that time of year, they won't die without mom. Deer aren't like humans. They don't take 18-however old you are to move out of their parents basement.

I do think we are way too overpopulated as a species. Maybe China had it right with the 1 child rule. And I am for killing killers and rapists. I'm also pro abortion. Imagine if all those aborters had those kids. They would be horrible parents and raise more horrible humans.

I had a wonderful time this weekend by the way. I sat up in a tree from 4:30am to 7pm. I can only shoot a 6 point or bigger buck now. No more doe. See, proper land management. You should see our hidden cameras. There are lot of deer on that property. But I didn't see nothing! That's because we give them 65 acres to live on. All we ask for is a doe every once in awhile and their biggest buck. We let spikes, 4 points, 6 points live. Guaranteeing the survival of the species. And the meat is so much better than beef. If you eat cow you are a hypocrite.

And there is a 10 foot bear on the property. If it eats me, don't feel sorry for me. I had it coming. I'll agree with you on that.
You don't have it quite right about the fawns. They stay with their mothers long after they are dependent on her for milk. Generally, fawns stay with their mothers as long as 2 YEARS >> Deer Reproduction - Deer Facts and Information

While you may be for killing killers and rapists (so am I) the deer you kill, aren't "killers and rapists". They are just innocent animals trying to live their lives in peace (until you came along). So since the deer are totally innocent, that's what my question is (not what you turned it into) Would you be morally OK with killing innocent humans to keep the population in check ? I sense your answer would be that you would be OK, since you support abortion.

Your post gives me the impression that rather than looking at what you're doing objectively, you are crafting out answers, for the purpose of supporting what you want to do, and be able to say it's OK. Maybe you are more honest than that, I'm just telling you the impression I get, and I have no need to spin it one way or the other.

As for the cow eating, again I think you're spinning it to fit your "hobby" or whatever it might be called. People who oppose hunting, but do eat animal meat aren't hypocrites. That's because we were RAISED from birth on red meat, and it is something that is part of the way of life from long before we even thought about it, or had anything to say about what we were eating. By the time we got old enough to choose, a lot of years of habit has already been instilled. I, myself, am a partial vegetarian, and I do still eat fish, some chicken and turkey, and even when I do, I wish I wasn't. And I sure wouldn't take it with a smile and pleasure like you do.

Do you ask the wolves the same question?
They aren't in the category to get that question. They can't go to the supermarket and buy non-meat food. You can. The predator-prey relationship, IMO, is the absolute worst thing in the world. Looking at it from a spiritual perspective, I'd say it may be the devil's # 1 masterpiece. Wolves don't have much choice. And cats (which are more carnivorous) son't either. But as humans, we can choose, at least to some degree, to overcome the meat-eating habit we've had instilled in us from our earliest years.

If you work it through, there's really no reason to be opposed to hunting or fishing. Whether a man takes an animal or another animal does what difference does it make? How would you rather die? Gunshot wound or being chewed to death? :)
That isn't the scenario. Many animals on the prey side of the spectrum, NEVER get chewed to death. By far, most of them life their whole lives and just die eventually of old age. No reason for them to be killed at young, healthy (or any) age.

Do you eat fish or beef?

The fawns are old enough to fend for themselves. It is why they set the date for hunting season. At that time of year, they won't die without mom. Deer aren't like humans. They don't take 18-however old you are to move out of their parents basement.

I do think we are way too overpopulated as a species. Maybe China had it right with the 1 child rule. And I am for killing killers and rapists. I'm also pro abortion. Imagine if all those aborters had those kids. They would be horrible parents and raise more horrible humans.

I had a wonderful time this weekend by the way. I sat up in a tree from 4:30am to 7pm. I can only shoot a 6 point or bigger buck now. No more doe. See, proper land management. You should see our hidden cameras. There are lot of deer on that property. But I didn't see nothing! That's because we give them 65 acres to live on. All we ask for is a doe every once in awhile and their biggest buck. We let spikes, 4 points, 6 points live. Guaranteeing the survival of the species. And the meat is so much better than beef. If you eat cow you are a hypocrite.

And there is a 10 foot bear on the property. If it eats me, don't feel sorry for me. I had it coming. I'll agree with you on that.
You don't have it quite right about the fawns. They stay with their mothers long after they are dependent on her for milk. Generally, fawns stay with their mothers as long as 2 YEARS >> Deer Reproduction - Deer Facts and Information

While you may be for killing killers and rapists (so am I) the deer you kill, aren't "killers and rapists". They are just innocent animals trying to live their lives in peace (until you came along). So since the deer are totally innocent, that's what my question is (not what you turned it into) Would you be morally OK with killing innocent humans to keep the population in check ? I sense your answer would be that you would be OK, since you support abortion.

Your post gives me the impression that rather than looking at what you're doing objectively, you are crafting out answers, for the purpose of supporting what you want to do, and be able to say it's OK. Maybe you are more honest than that, I'm just telling you the impression I get, and I have no need to spin it one way or the other.

As for the cow eating, again I think you're spinning it to fit your "hobby" or whatever it might be called. People who oppose hunting, but do eat animal meat aren't hypocrites. That's because we were RAISED from birth on red meat, and it is something that is part of the way of life from long before we even thought about it, or had anything to say about what we were eating. By the time we got old enough to choose, a lot of years of habit has already been instilled. I, myself, am a partial vegetarian, and I do still eat fish, some chicken and turkey, and even when I do, I wish I wasn't. And I sure wouldn't take it with a smile and pleasure like you do.
I smile every time I eat deer meat because of all the stories I hear about slaughter houses. Ignorance of the facts is no excuse. If you are ignorant to the lives of cows in slaughter mills, you need to educate yourself. Because it is one of the reasons I deer hunt. That deer lives free and happy till the day a bullet or arrow goes through its heart. Yes I hate the idea of wounding a deer. And when I walk up and see it isn't dead yet, it breaks my heart. I almost cry. My brother prays over the animal and thanks it for the food it is going to provide. Do you do that with the cow meat you buy at the store?

I swear to god I'm not a die hard gun nut or hunting nut. I only started hunting a few years ago. Deer meat made me sick. It smelled. Now I'm use to it and its better than beef.

And yes, we get our kicks off the hunt. No question it makes you feel alive to kill something. Like our ancestors did. Makes me feel like a man. No. A manly man.

Yes, if you eat meat and you are a pussy about killing, it makes you a big time hypocrite. And if you don't eat meat, well good for you. I do. And what I do is a lot more humane than going to the store and eating a cow that lived a shitty life. Shoulder to shoulder with it's mother who is also going to get slaughtered right in front of you.

I could tell you stories about some of my hunts but it would break your heart. But I say if you have the nerve to eat meat you should also have the stomach to watch it die. Just because you are too much of a pussy to kill the food you eat, doesn't make you a better person. It just makes you a coward.

Saying "I want to shoot something" sounds pathological to me. Even as an Army veteran, I never had the feeling like I WANTED to shoot something or somebody. Even now (I just returned from Iraq 2 weeks ago) as much as I despise ISIS, I still don't have good feeling about taking away a life. If it needs to be done (and it does) I'm willing to do it, but I'm not comfortable with it, and I sure couldn't do it for fun.

I could tell you stories about some of my hunts but it would break your heart. But I say if you have the nerve to eat meat you should also have the stomach to watch it die. Just because you are too much of a pussy to kill the food you eat, doesn't make you a better person. It just makes you a coward.
I'm a United States Army veteran. Don't you EVER call me a pussy or a coward, BOY!

I smile every time I eat deer meat because of all the stories I hear about slaughter houses. Ignorance of the facts is no excuse. If you are ignorant to the lives of cows in slaughter mills, you need to educate yourself. Because it is one of the reasons I deer hunt. That deer lives free and happy till the day a bullet or arrow goes through its heart. Yes I hate the idea of wounding a deer. And when I walk up and see it isn't dead yet, it breaks my heart. I almost cry. My brother prays over the animal and thanks it for the food it is going to provide. Do you do that with the cow meat you buy at the store?

I swear to god I'm not a die hard gun nut or hunting nut. I only started hunting a few years ago. Deer meat made me sick. It smelled. Now I'm use to it and its better than beef.

And yes, we get our kicks off the hunt. No question it makes you feel alive to kill something. Like our ancestors did. Makes me feel like a man. No. A manly man.

Yes, if you eat meat and you are a pussy about killing, it makes you a big time hypocrite. And if you don't eat meat, well good for you. I do. And what I do is a lot more humane than going to the store and eating a cow that lived a shitty life. Shoulder to shoulder with it's mother who is also going to get slaughtered right in front of you.

I already explained the meat eating scenario, so don't try to bullshit me, BOY! You want a feel like a manly man ? If you did, you could take me on, one on one, in a physical fight. And we could see then how manly you are, when my steel-tipped combat boot breaks your leg, and you go down hard. I'm not threatening you, it's just a hypothetical for you to think about, alongside your "manly" trip of shooting an innocent, defenseless animal. Point is, how manly would you be against someone who is NOT defenseless, and who could break your bones, in seconds ?

Last edited:

You sound happy! It' great reading this!
Oh if you only knew the drama from my parents. Yesterday was horrible. My brother says I need to stop going to my parents 4 days a week. They need a nurse and landscaper and babysitter, not me.
There is only One that you need to listen to concerning your parents. Get yourself a little New Testament book and put it in your pocket and when you are up in a tree read awhile and ask the LORD for wisdom and understanding. He tells us if any lack wisdom or understanding we can ask for it from God, Sealy. So ask!
I did ask. He said you are on your own. He said that's life deal with it. Shit happens. He said be there for your parents and I am. Remember, honor thy parents? Oh, my Christian brother isn't very helpful to my parents. Not at all. Guess who is? This ATHIEST! Not a christian, not a god.

My parents were Christians. Not christiany enough for you but they were. Why did she get alzheimers? Why did Reagan get it? Why do many born agains get it?

I thought about this. If I started believing (which is impossible), and I started praying to this god because I wanted my parents to go to heaven or be cured, I would be guilty of the wishful thinking I accuse all you theists of. Sorry, just can't do it. Not that I don't want there to be a god and heaven. I just know better.

IF you started believing? You already are. Listen to me. Didn't I tell you that I believed your honoring your parents this way was wonderful? That you were to be commended? That I am praying for God to bless you, Sealy? I still am. You know what is right to do in your heart! And you are doing it.

I've had many people tell me they are Christians and I have seen no evidence of it in their lives. That matter is between them and God. As for you? I'm glad you are hunting, getting in the outdoors, doing some things, taking some time off because you need it.

I respect you very much for what you have done for your parents. Very much. I care about what happens to you too.
Thanks Jeremiah. Do you know how many people see me with my mom a lot and tell me what a wonderful person I am for spending so much time with her? Do you know what I say to them? I say, "how could you not take care of someone you love?" and they all say, "believe it or not, a lot of people wouldn't do it".

That would haunt me for the rest of my life. If I knew I didn't spend every chance I could with my parents while they are suffering. I even feel guilty that I'm not going over there tonight. This week I will go there Tuesday, Friday and Sunday. I normally go Thursday too but my brother is going to go visit them on Thursday, so I get an extra day off this week.

I wanted to stay up north on Saturday and hunt Saturday night and Sunday morning but I had to get back home because my dad counts on me to help him out on Sundays. Lucky deer.

I already explained the meat eating scenario, so don't try to bullshit me, BOY! You want a feel like a manly man ? If you did, you could take me on, one on one, in a physical fight. And we could see then how manly you are, when my steel-tipped combat boot breaks your leg, and you go down hard. I'm not threatening you, it's just a hypothetical for you to think about, alongside your "manly" trip of shooting an innocent, defenseless animal. Point is, how manly would you be against someone who is NOT defenseless, and who could break your bones, in seconds ?

Not to get in an internet fight with you punk, but I would beat your ass so fast it would make your head spin. I beat up a marine when I was a senior in highschool. I got a college scholarship to wrestle. I would drop you on your fucking head so fast you wouldn't know what hit you. So don't think you being an army brat scares anyone. The army is the biggest pussy branch of the military. LOL. Saying that, I really respect and appreciate your service. Just don't think it means you can take anyone just because you went through boot camp. Ridiculous.

Saying "I want to shoot something" sounds pathological to me. Even as an Army veteran, I never had the feeling like I WANTED to shoot something or somebody. Even now (I just returned from Iraq 2 weeks ago) as much as I despise ISIS, I still don't have good feeling about taking away a life. If it needs to be done (and it does) I'm willing to do it, but I'm not comfortable with it, and I sure couldn't do it for fun.
Oh I didn't know you are that young. I'm 44 years old. You'd kill me in a fight now. I'm an old man. LOL.

I don't like killing the deer. My wish is that my arrow goes right through it's heart and it dies as quickly as possible. I feel HORRIBLE if it suffers. I shot a doe a few weeks ago. I found it and it was still alive. So I walked up behind it, pulled out my hand gun and said sorry deer just as I put a bullet into its skull. I felt terrible but its better than cow.

Let me guess. You would prefer we start raising deer in a closed fence like we do cow, have them live shoulder to shoulder, feed them unnatural foods, fatten them up, pump chemicals into them to make them bigger, then lead them to a slaughter house where they are killed?

I wish there were no slaughter houses. I wish we only hunted wild pigs and deer. I wish we would close half of Detroit since half of the Detroiters left and turn half of detroit into a forest where deer roam free. Every year there are so many deer we have to go in and take out half of them else they be overpopulated.

My friend has a property where if they don't thin the deer herd, half will die because there isn't enough food for all of them. The ground is too sandy for a lot of crops to grow in that area. So it is important that they hunt the area.

I don't care if you get it or not. I am not going to continue justifying myself. Those who don't get it can continue to eat cow filled with chemicals and think they are the good guys when in reality they are part of a very sick twisted system where they are more cruel than any hunter, only they don't know it because they are too afraid to watch what they eat die.

You know what I've noticed about the guys who mouth off (like you) in computer forums ? They're always the punkiest faggots on the street. No, Tinkerbell, one hard punch below your belt, while you're stupidly expecting me to hit you in the face, and you're done. Now go back home and finish baking those cookies, faggot. :laugh:

PS- I noticed something else. You say > "I really respect and appreciate your service" And that's right after you just said >> "The army is the biggest pussy branch of the military."

Now, I'm tempted to ask if you have ever considered seeing a psychiatrist. But no, I cancel that. You know why ? Because you're only 12 years old aren't you ? A mature person can always spot a child in this forum by the way they talk.

You're not qualified to be talking to me, junior. Does your mother know you're on this board ? Somebody needs to to tell her. Don't bother responding. I won't read it.

Last edited:
Speaking of mouthing off...
You know what I've noticed about the guys who mouth off (like you) in computer forums ? They're always the punkiest faggots on the street. No, Tinkerbell, one hard punch below your belt, while you're stupidly expecting me to hit you in the face, and you're done. Now go back home and finish baking those cookies, faggot. :laugh:

PS- I noticed something else. You say > "I really respect and appreciate your service" And that's right after you just said >> "The army is the biggest pussy branch of the military."

Now, I'm tempted to ask if you have ever considered seeing a psychiatrist. But no, I cancel that. You know why ? Because you're only 12 years old aren't you ? A mature person can always spot a child in this forum by the way they talk.

You're not qualified to be talking to me, junior. Does your mother know you're on this board ? Somebody needs to to tell her. Don't bother responding. I won't read it.

Forum List

Back