Boring Monday Afternoon

Iron Head

VIP Member
Oct 3, 2015
It is a boring Monday afternoon, so I have my carry pieces unholstered and playing with them on my desk. Here's a pic of my primary carry - a third generation Glock 17 - and it's backup - a Kel-Tec P32.

Quick hint. If your co-workers are bugging you then this is a great way to get them off of your back. I have not seen any of my staff in well over a half hour.

"Playing" with firearms does not seem like responsible gun ownership.

My office is in my home and I have no co-workers. So, hopefully this won't seem quite as scary to you.
The .357 and the .38 are both loaded.

I now interrupt this exciting thread with another weather alert:

Don't try to objectify that young woman! As far as I can tell, she is one of the breast meteorologists in the business.

My office is in my home and I have no co-workers. So, hopefully this won't seem quite as scary to you.
The .357 and the .38 are both loaded.

Why "scary"?
You seemed quite perturbed with the OP.
Okra has some latent homosexuality issues. Unfortunately, I believe that he has a throbbing issue with me.

Boring or rainy, bad weather afternoons = I work on my book I am writing, which is my second one. My almost 500 page first book that I have written.......I need to find a Intellectual Property lawyer ( not just any lawyer as I have been told ) to protect it, then it needs edited, then the manuscript needs printed......then and only then, I need to find a publisher.

I have about 50 pages of my second book done, and I anticipate it to be between 400 and 450 pages long.

Whew.

Shadow 355

Last edited:
Boring or rainy, bad weather afternoons = I work on my book I am writing, which is my second one. My almost 500 page first book that I have written.......I need to find a Intellectual Property lawyer ( not just any lawyer as I have been told ) to protect it, then it needs edited, then the manuscript needs printed......then and only then, I need to find a publisher.

I have about 50 pages of my second book done, and I anticipate it to be between 400 and 40 pages long.

Whew.

Shadow 355
I'm almost finished with my first book.

And when I'm done, I think I'll read another.

Seriously, I like books. They prop up my toaster that has a broken support.

I use them as shims for minor carpentry around the house.

I take a Webster's unabridged dictionary to the movie theatre for my kid to sit on.

I even use them for bases when we play baseball in the back yard.

My toys. For some reason I now am able to upload them.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    839.7 KB · Views: 89

Forum List

Back