I'm in Albany without a firearm, and

I am what is known as a real man

Walking down the street without a gun, not afraid of shadows

Muggers know you as a "stupid man."

They must be terrified of me. Nobody has fucked with me yet

Even in Albany and Schenectady

It's because you're playing Russian Roulette with a 200 round chamber instead of 6.

Some of us have the balls to go through life unarmed
Some are chicken shits

And some are dumb fucks. Cripes. It's the fool that won't protect himself or herself.

My wife and I are heading out soon for an early dinner. It will likely be dark by the time we roll out of the restaurant. Neither of us will be carrying. I hope we make it back unharmed.

Hey, 2A, how many times have you been mugged?

A man tried to mug me while I was in bumper to bumper traffic in Central Islip. My 0.22 put an end to it.

So where I live, never, because I'm armed.

We also have all the hoodlums from Central Islip (CI) breaking into houses in Ronkonkoma (white neighborhood) since we're on the "borderland." They look for money and jewelry to support their drug addictions. Since I'm the first block between the neighborhood, my house, a d every other household on the Islandia (CI) and Ronkonkoma border has either been robbed, burglarized or intruded upon at least twice in the past 10 years.

That's when we got german shepards and guns.

I wish Al Sharpton would come here and talk about the Black-on-white crimes that plagues us regularly here.

If you carry on LI, then why don't you carry in Albany?

It is the same state you know.

Sheriff Vincent Demarco is an Oathkeeper and party of the Constitutional Sheriff's association under Sheriff Mack. Even without him they don't enforce the gun control laws here until you get near Nassau County.

My wife and I are heading out soon for an early dinner. It will likely be dark by the time we roll out of the restaurant. Neither of us will be carrying. I hope we make it back unharmed.

But you did bring your crash helmets and lightning rods, right?

Because you never know.

I am what is known as a real man

Walking down the street without a gun, not afraid of shadows

Muggers know you as a "stupid man."

They must be terrified of me. Nobody has fucked with me yet

Even in Albany and Schenectady

It's because you're playing Russian Roulette with a 200 round chamber instead of 6.

Some of us have the balls to go through life unarmed
Some are chicken shits

And some are dumb fucks. Cripes. It's the fool that won't protect himself or herself.
Sad to think of people going through life clutching a gun at their side

What a horrible life

Can you imagine the poor asshole going to dinner clutching his gun?

Nope. Just like I can't imagine the poor asshole so afraid of guns that he wishes to deny everyone their right because of his fear...

Nope. Just like I can't imagine the poor asshole so afraid of guns that he wishes to deny everyone their right because of his fear...

I have two guns. Eat shit.

What's your issue?

What's your issue?

Just responding to stupidity.

What's your issue?

Really? It is stupid to have a level of disbelief that there are some people out there who have such a fear of something that they would do their utmost to deny others their rights? Or is it, in your opinion, stupid to express such a belief? I am interested in knowing what, in your mind, made my statement rise to the level of stupidity and necessitate an insult. I singled no one out, we both know there are people out there who feel this way, so what was it? Do you have a problem with the truth?

And you voted for Obama ...twice.

What's your issue?

Really? It is stupid to have a level of disbelief that there are some people out there who have such a fear of something that they would do their utmost to deny others their rights? Or is it, in your opinion, stupid to express such a belief? I am interested in knowing what, in your mind, made my statement rise to the level of stupidity and necessitate an insult. I singled no one out, we both know there are people out there who feel this way, so what was it? Do you have a problem with the truth?

It's stupid because the people you accuse of being afraid of guns.......probably own guns.

People who support reasonable gun control measures are not afraid of guns. It is more about concern regarding what kind of lunatics can get them.

Yes. I did. I'm sure you think you've made a monumental point.

What's your issue?

It's stupid because the people you accuse of being afraid of guns.......probably own guns.

People who support reasonable gun control measures are not afraid of guns. It is more about concern regarding what kind of lunatics can get them.

I accused no one, certainly no one in this thread. I agreed that I could not imagine the need to carry one to dinner, or anywhere else for that matter, and I stated that this was the same disbelief I held for those so afraid of guns that they would ban them. Where did I accuse anyone here of being that person? I didn't even imply anyone here was that person. As for reasonable gun control measures, that wasn't even a topic of discussion in the posts to which I replied. You read something in to my posts that wasn't there and went full asshole. Get a grip man.

You realize that cognitive dissonance is not an Olympic sport...right? There are not any medals for this.

What's your issue?

I accused no one, certainly no one in this thread. I agreed that I could not imagine the need to carry one to dinner, or anywhere else for that matter, and I stated that this was the same disbelief I held for those so afraid of guns that they would ban them. Where did I accuse anyone here of being that person? I didn't even imply anyone here was that person. As for reasonable gun control measures, that wasn't even a topic of discussion in the posts to which I replied. You read something in to my posts that wasn't there and went full asshole. Get a grip man.

Look. I responded to your post. It appears you were not speaking to me....even though my "alert" stated that you quoted my post. My mistake. Take a chill pill.

You realize that cognitive dissonance is not an Olympic sport...right? There are not any medals for this.

OK. Cool.

Forum List

Back