I'm in Albany without a firearm, and

The2ndAmendment

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2013
In a dependant and enslaved country.
I feel naked and extremely vulnerable.

I seriously do not understand why law abiding people like myself have to be disarmed.

Albany_train_station.jpg

Law or no law, if I felt that afraid of life that everywhere I went I needed to be armed, I'd carry regardless of the consequences.

I feel naked and extremely vulnerable.

I seriously do not understand why law abiding people like myself have to be disarmed.

Assuming that you are law abiding.

I follow the gun control laws, that's as obedient a citizen there can possibly be.

I'm sure that'll bring you comfort when you're lying in the street with a bullet in your gut because you got attacked by thugs and you didn't have your gun with you to fight back.

Spend 30 minutes in Albany's Lincoln Park and you will wish you were armed and wearing body armor.
I'd move.

I did and I took my job and my wealth with me and gave NY the :dev3: as I crossed the state line leaving. I haven't paid state income tax since ahahaha eat it libs :funnyface:
What do state taxes have to do with libs?

You just have to live in a liberal state like NY to understand how insane it is. The liberal vamps clamp on draining your bank account at every possible turn. I know liberals who have moved to NY and their reaction was are you fucking kidding me WTF. On one of my houses in NY my property taxes which were already insanely high, 3 times what they would have been in most other states, went up 21%, 18%, and 19% bam three years in a row. If they tried to crank up property taxes at that rate in many other states the people would riot. True story, first my city said well we were going to have to raise your property taxes by 31% but we worked really hard over the weekend to reduce it to only a 21% increase. Like I was supposed to be thankful. lol In my city a guy riding a garbage truck for the city dumping trash cans...starting salary...$47k.

Spend 30 minutes in Albany's Lincoln Park and you will wish you were armed and wearing body armor.
I'd move.

I did and I took my job and my wealth with me and gave NY the :dev3: as I crossed the state line leaving. I haven't paid state income tax since ahahaha eat it libs :funnyface:
What do state taxes have to do with libs?

You just have to live in a liberal state like NY to understand how insane it is. The liberal vamps clamp on draining your bank account at every possible turn. I know liberals who have moved to NY and their reaction was are you fucking kidding me WTF. On one of my houses in NY my property taxes which were already insanely high, 3 times what they would have been in most other states, went up 21%, 18%, and 19% bam three years in a row. If they tried to crank up property taxes at that rate in many other states the people would riot. True story, first my city said well we were going to have to raise your property taxes by 31% but we worked really hard over the weekend to reduce it to only a 21% increase. Like I was supposed to be thankful. lol In my city a guy riding a garbage truck for the city dumping trash cans...starting salary...$47k.
NW Arkansas is republican yet has the highest taxes in the state and the highest cost of living in the region...

Forum List

Back