I'm Gonna Buy My Bottle Tomorrow For My Toast When They Slam The Door On Obamacare

Mud i sincerely hope you get a chance to use that bottle, despite the fact that I oppose alochol use. Nothing would give me more joy than seeing our Constitution Honored and Restored. And Overruling Obamacare would certainly be a good step in that.

However, I dont think it's wise to celebrate before the decisions out. Just because the questions were tough, doesnt mean we know how they will rule. Ill wait till I see the decision before I celebrate.

Anyone have any real news on how it's going instead of the usual rhetorical commentary?

Of course not, all we have are the questions the Justices asked. Based on that most observers that know the Court say not to read to much into them BUT if they had to pick which way it would go they think it is a loss for Obama care.

The parent would (has) investigate the new employers' benefit plan to ensure that the new plan covered the child's pre-existing condition. When it isn't, which is highly possible, the parents must choose to not take a better job in order to maintain coverage which keeps their child alive. Real world scenario.
Is the parent then choosing 30% less pay in order to receive more than 30% in compensation benefits?
That's not preventing them from getting another job, it is a decision they are making.

Agreed it is a decision. But it is not one they should have to make.

When choosing a job, there are many decisions that have to be made concerning it.
I am unsure why one specific choice should be removed from that equation. You have decided that this one is an issue/problem for you, but what makes your issue/problem more important than some other person's issue/problem for their job choosing decision?

Did you find a sale on Mad Dog? Be sure to keep it in the bag when you toast. Drinking in public is a crime in many areas.

I didnt say its the federal gov'ts responsibility. But if I have insurance and I get sick then the insurance should be FORCED to take care of me. If I am too cheap and too STUPID to buy insurance before I get sick then I guess its my fault. But if I have been paying the overinflated, exhorbitant, overpriced premiums so that some CEO can get his undeserved, and underearned Christmas bonus then I dang well better be covered. Otherwise I would hope for the ENTIRE companies demise.

Would have been under ACA. Now they can just throw you off on a technicality. Idiot.

My father the doctor was for this since 1940, died not believing this was possible. Pub dupes!! Absolute gullible morons.

Mud i sincerely hope you get a chance to use that bottle, despite the fact that I oppose alochol use. Nothing would give me more joy than seeing our Constitution Honored and Restored. And Overruling Obamacare would certainly be a good step in that.

However, I dont think it's wise to celebrate before the decisions out. Just because the questions were tough, doesnt mean we know how they will rule. Ill wait till I see the decision before I celebrate.

I don't drink often, but this is something worth having a few over.......along with seeing Obama become a private citizen again.

Now then, exactly how is their child's medical condition going to prevent them from getting a new job?
Prospective employers can't ask questions like that. You paint a picture that is impossible and already against the law.

The parent would (has) investigate the new employers' benefit plan to ensure that the new plan covered the child's pre-existing condition. When it isn't, which is highly possible, the parents must choose to not take a better job in order to maintain coverage which keeps their child alive. Real world scenario.

That's true, my brother had to stick with a job because moving elsewhere would have disqualified his daughter from coverage. And ditto with my SIL with type 1 diabetes. She can't really ever change jobs without dying.

Funny how the insurance phase of Obamacare still hasn't been implemented and won't until another 2 years.....everyone seems to be in love with it. So why aren't you complaining about that? It was passed 3 years ago. I guess just the thought of it gave you comfort.

You have no clue how it's gonna work if implemented ether......It could all be smoke and mirrors. Only thing that has happened so far is Georgetown University and Catholics in general came under attack and two popular college fund programs bit the dust. Not one person has received health care from a law that was signed almost 3 years ago.

I will toast Obama and the end of his presidency (may it come speedily in our days) with this appropriate bottle:
aba.png

rw's can afford to buy chocolates and booze because they don't buy their own insurance. We libs have to pay their emergency room bills along with our own insurance premiums. And, these lying jerks actually have the nerve to gloat.

The crooked and corrupt SCOTUS will most certainly legislate from the bench, leave nothing to congress and then get a kickback when our premiums go sky high.

You want top quality health care?

Leave the US then because the pubs/rw's are making sure we won't get it during our lifetimes.

Thanks to the stupid rw voter, even third world countries get better care than we do in the US.

rw's can afford to buy chocolates and booze because they don't buy their own insurance. We libs have to pay their emergency room bills along with our own insurance premiums. And, these lying jerks actually have the nerve to gloat.

The crooked and corrupt SCOTUS will most certainly legislate from the bench, leave nothing to congress and then get a kickback when our premiums go sky high.

Leave the US then because the pubs/rw's are making sure we won't get it during our lifetimes.

Thanks to the stupid rw voter, even third world countries get better care than we do in the US.

You've never paid for anything in your life, asshole.

My insurance is taken out of my pay-check........shit-stain.

Btw, the reason I'm so confident is because of the way the justices literally were laughing Obama's solicitor general out of court.

The truth was laid bare and regardless of the complaints from the left Obamacare is an imposition on the American people, is an abuse of power, and is 89 days from being ruled illegal.

Btw, the reason I'm so confident is because of the way the justices literally were laughing Obama's solicitor general out of court.

The truth was laid bare and regardless of the complaints from the left Obamacare is an imposition on the American people, is an abuse of power, and is 89 days from being ruled illegal.

Those were the bought off RW stooges, Fox/Rush/Pub bot. Jeebus you people are dumb. We'll see what Kennedy decides, as always...

Those were the bought off RW stooges, Fox/Rush/Pub bot. Jeebus you people are dumb. We'll see what Kennedy decides, as always...

:blahblah:

Forum List

Back