I'm Gonna Buy My Bottle Tomorrow For My Toast When They Slam The Door On Obamacare

Yep, bless the little girl next door who needs chemo and whose parents are mortgaged to the max to pay medical bills, cannot get a new job because of the pre-existing condition, even though the new job would pay 30% more.

woo-pee! nice going.
Now then, exactly how is their child's medical condition going to prevent them from getting a new job?
Prospective employers can't ask questions like that. You paint a picture that is impossible and already against the law.

You're aGD moron. Maybe they don't want their kid to die. Maybe they'll go bankrupt and then welfare to get medicaid. Enjoy Hell, oblivious, selfish, don't -wanna-know ASSHOLE.:mad::eusa_boohoo::cuckoo::evil:

Now what is this nation going to do to COMPLETELY OVERHAUL A COMPLETELY BROKEN SYSTEM? I'm fine with this going down and being voted unconstitutional, but now my vote will hinge on what either party plans to do to lower costs BIG TIME. I mean BIG TIME. And the party of pro life had better step up and DEMAND coverage for pre existing conditions, otherwise you cannot claim you are pro life. That is so HYPOCRITICAL. Man its nice to always be right.

We'll see what Kennedy says, morons. Guess you guys don't care about 45k dead and 750k bankruptcies/year, spiraling rises with no controls, ruining our competitiveness. Enjoy Hell, stupid brainwashed dupes...

Grow up. You act like it's our fault when Government can't properly manage it's Responsibilities. The more it takes over, the worse the management, and your solution is to go full steam ahead. Don't include me.

Medicare and medicaid are great programs. Before you say it, any problems are COSTS which are caused by our out of control Pub health "system", which ACA would start fixing.

Open your eyes, SHYTTEHEAD. Pub dupes!! Keep those blinders on...

Now what is this nation going to do to COMPLETELY OVERHAUL A COMPLETELY BROKEN SYSTEM? I'm fine with this going down and being voted unconstitutional, but now my vote will hinge on what either party plans to do to lower costs BIG TIME. I mean BIG TIME. And the party of pro life had better step up and DEMAND coverage for pre existing conditions, otherwise you cannot claim you are pro life. That is so HYPOCRITICAL. Man its nice to always be right.

Dude, move to Mass. They already have a constitutional health care law.

Anyone have any real news on how it's going instead of the usual rhetorical commentary?

Nothing for certain....but it looks like 7-2 or 6-3.

But surprises could happen.....but I doubt it.

Unless Obama kills a couple of judges Obamacare is just about dead.

They can't cut out mandates and let the rest of it fly. It has to all go down. Leaving any part of it would be unconstitutional because they didn't write sever-ability into the bill. That's what dictates if it would have passed without mandates or not.

Funny thing is, the Democrats wouldn't have gotten a majority with sever-ability in the bill. That's why they took it out.

If it's stuck down it will be 5 - 4 and that's it. There is no chance the Democrats on the court will move to strike it as unconstitutional.

"Dude, move to Mass. They already have a constitutional health care law. "

No you missed the point. Must have been educated in the south. Why should a pre existing condition be rejected? Why would anyone not want someone to be able to receive medical care if they are willing to pay for it? And premiums should not be that much higher because of it. Otherwise, it is an against life stance.

We'll see what Kennedy says, morons. Guess you guys don't care about 45k dead and 750k bankruptcies, spiraling rises with no controls, ruining our competitiveness. Enjoy Hell, stupid brainwashed dupes...

losing sucks doesnt it s0n???:D:D:fu:

Let me tell you something s0n.........everybody has to take their turn taking up the pooper with a big old telephone pole. Your turn............what can I say?

I'd suggest taking a break from the forums s0n..........you and your pals are getting your clocks cleaned daily. Go take a gander over to DRUDGE tonight........I laughed so hard, I nearly shit my drawers.:2up:

You're a GD oblivious, duped tool. Enjoy Hell. This isn't a game.

Sure it is s0n..........you just have to stop being miserable all the time. You gotta jettison that chip on your shoulder that every single progressive has. You'll have alot more fun on these forums, thats for sure. Thinking you can win all the time in politics is gay. I took it on the chin back in '08. It sucked raw dog balls but this last year has been bliss.........winning on almost a daily basis.

By the way s0n.........just a heads up. Dont come in here on election night if you're still carrying all that anger and misery around. Im going to be in here rubbing salt in the wound of all the progressives as their whole ideology gets mothballed for 2 generations.

Summer-TCA-Tour-NBC-Universal-JPEG-4-1.jpg

No you missed the point. Must have been educated in the south. Why should a pre existing condition be rejected? Why would anyone not want someone to be able to receive medical care if they are willing to pay for it? And premiums should not be that much higher because of it.

And when did it become the federal government's responsibility?

we host riposte
to bad legislation
and loath its grossed
financial predation
milquetoasts who boast
its false adulation
we roast them most
with keen-edged elation
:thanks:

Last edited:

No you missed the point. Must have been educated in the south. Why should a pre existing condition be rejected? Why would anyone not want someone to be able to receive medical care if they are willing to pay for it? And premiums should not be that much higher because of it. Otherwise, it is an against life stance.

Actually I'm a Yankee. Besides, people in the South may not sound smart, but they're smarter than you give them credit.

If you remove pre-existing conditions you basically have to remove insurance from the equation and just call it medicare.

Because pre-existing conditions remain your premiums remain low.

If you remove them your premiums will sky-rocket.

Then the government comes in and uses class-warfare and claims insurance companies are greedy. This is nonsense. They can't pay for folks that wait until they have a condition before joining.

Last edited:
Yep, bless the little girl next door who needs chemo and whose parents are mortgaged to the max to pay medical bills, cannot get a new job because of the pre-existing condition, even though the new job would pay 30% more.

woo-pee! nice going.
Now then, exactly how is their child's medical condition going to prevent them from getting a new job?
Prospective employers can't ask questions like that. You paint a picture that is impossible and already against the law.

The parent would (has) investigate the new employers' benefit plan to ensure that the new plan covered the child's pre-existing condition. When it isn't, which is highly possible, the parents must choose to not take a better job in order to maintain coverage which keeps their child alive. Real world scenario.

I didnt say its the federal gov'ts responsibility. But if I have insurance and I get sick then the insurance should be FORCED to take care of me. If I am too cheap and too STUPID to buy insurance before I get sick then I guess its my fault. But if I have been paying the overinflated, exhorbitant, overpriced premiums so that some CEO can get his undeserved, and underearned Christmas bonus then I dang well better be covered. Otherwise I would hope for the ENTIRE companies demise.

woo-pee! nice going.

The parent would (has) investigate the new employers' benefit plan to ensure that the new plan covered the child's pre-existing condition. When it isn't, which is highly possible, the parents must choose to not take a better job in order to maintain coverage which keeps their child alive. Real world scenario.

And in what way is Obamacare going to insure that their child remains alive?

Last edited:

woo-pee! nice going.

You're aGD moron. Maybe they don't want their kid to die. Maybe they'll go bankrupt and then welfare to get medicaid. Enjoy Hell, oblivious, selfish, don't -wanna-know ASSHOLE.:mad::eusa_boohoo::cuckoo::evil:
You must have missed the facts in my post. You know, the part about,

"Now then, exactly how is their child's medical condition going to prevent them from getting a new job?
Prospective employers can't ask questions like that. You paint a picture that is impossible and already against the law."

Oh wait, that was my entire post that you managed to be oblivious about, and you addressed nothing that I said about the legal aspects. You did do a most excellent job of flinging insults though.
In the words of Bruce Lee, "Try again".

woo-pee! nice going.

Is the parent then choosing 30% less pay in order to receive more than 30% in compensation benefits?
That's not preventing them from getting another job, it is a decision they are making.

Is the parent then choosing 30% less pay in order to receive more than 30% in compensation benefits?
That's not preventing them from getting another job, it is a decision they are making.

Agreed it is a decision. But it is not one they should have to make.

And in what way is Obamacare going to insure that their child remains alive?

So you're a clueless Pub dupe...QED whatta bunch of STUPID TOOLS of greedy corporations.

BTW, 550k of those going bankrupt now THOUGHT they had good insurance.

And so it goes arguing with Ugly 'Merican Pub dupe morons...

That sums it up......................................

You may have a point. Perhaps I should get a bottle of Bollinger instead. Such an occasion deserves the absolute best... I shall investigate a good vintage Bolly. My bad. I was being lazy because I have a few bottles of Taittys.

really?

it's cute for someone who has no kids to be happy that when my son turns 22 he'll be uninsured instead of being insured til he's 26.

not to mention that maybe roberts will want to actually protect the integrity of the court instead of ruling like the political hacks the court was in bush v gore and citizen's united.

you may yet get to gloat, but it's pretty ugly ...

Maybe your son should get a job and buy his own insurance. It's what I had to do when I was 22. I dont think it will kill him.

woo-pee! nice going.

That's true, my brother had to stick with a job because moving elsewhere would have disqualified his daughter from coverage. And ditto with my SIL with type 1 diabetes. She can't really ever change jobs without dying.

Forum List

Back