I'm glad Rand Paul said it...

No idea what this thread is getting at...

Someone declared that they retain the right to associate with whom they're more confortable... and this offends some idiot...

And apparently, A doctor who accepts patients who are insured by government welfare insurance subsidies... demands that he be fairly compensated for his labor...

Where's the problem with any of this?

Let's wait and see in November, shall we?

You tell them!

Who wants to eat next to them darkies anyway?

Hard to believe there are people like you in the 21st century

One good thing about the results of the 2008 election, they're certainly coming out of the woodwork, aren't they?

And I strongly encourage them to do so. Be loud! Be Proud! Let everyone know how you feel about desegregation, guys! :clap2::clap2::clap2:

If you leave people alone they will segregate themselves, desegregation is forcing people to do something that is against their nature.

Spoken like a true segregationalist....Bull Connor would be proud

I'm glad Rand Paul said what he said about desegregation because the state had no right to tell other people how to use their own private property. I know it is shitty to use it to showcase your racist views but don't you guys realize that freedom of speech is protected by the right to use your own property as you wish to express your racist views such as only serving 'whites only'. I know it is a sucky thing to do but why do we have the right to deny someone the use of their own property and subsequently the right of free speech. Where do we draw the line between good speech and bad speech in this society.

Wow. I am beginning to suspect that Rand Paul might not be the good candidate he thought he was.

So is this part of the teaparty mantra, that segregation on private property is okay?

You guys should really run with it.

BTW, can I kill someone on my private property as a form of free speech?

I'm glad Rand Paul said what he said about desegregation because the state had no right to tell other people how to use their own private property. I know it is shitty to use it to showcase your racist views but don't you guys realize that freedom of speech is protected by the right to use your own property as you wish to express your racist views such as only serving 'whites only'. I know it is a sucky thing to do but why do we have the right to deny someone the use of their own property and subsequently the right of free speech. Where do we draw the line between good speech and bad speech in this society.

You tell them!

Wow. Epic fail.

This is going to come back to haunt him.

Is the the tea party's true colors? I've been hesitant to call them racists, but dizzzaaaaammmnnnn.

You tell them!

Wow. Epic fail.

This is going to come back to haunt him.

Is the the tea party's true colors? I've been hesitant to call them racists, but dizzzaaaaammmnnnn.

Well, Rand Paul DID say he would be running as a Tea Party candidate in the fall. He also said his election was a mandate for the Tea Party. You connect the dots....

i gotta say when i heard this i was sad. this guy is a loon. i'm tired of people saying he is this or that this man is as right wing as u come smh

also he's a dummy, he was talking about the civil rights act but said he never read it, well then stfu

Last edited:
You tell them!

One good thing about the results of the 2008 election, they're certainly coming out of the woodwork, aren't they?

And I strongly encourage them to do so. Be loud! Be Proud! Let everyone know how you feel about desegregation, guys! :clap2::clap2::clap2:

If you leave people alone they will segregate themselves, desegregation is forcing people to do something that is against their nature.
You tell 'em!

lunch-counter.jpg

You tell 'em!

lunch-counter.jpg

This is the America that Rand Paul is willing to return to in order to satisfy his extremist political views

You can ignore the facts, we all already know you're an ignorant fuck.

Go to any lunchroom and see for yourself or perhaps visit a prison and see how each race segregates themselves. You have nothing but opinions while I have facts on my side.

Go to any lunchroom and see for yourself or perhaps visit a prison and see how each race segregates themselves. You have nothing but opinions while I have facts on my side.
They don't segregate themselves where I live.

Maybe "those folks" just don't like being around you.

You tell them!

Did you not see the parts where I condenmed this kind of behavior?

You tell them!

who cares about your condemnation if you think it should be legal? words are cheap.

my2¢;2325700 said:

I believe the line is already drawn. Nothing prevents one from holding a party and inviting who they please for whatever reason they please. But if one opens their business doors to the public (or offer their house up for sale), then it is simply the case that one person's money is as good as any other's.

That is determined by the person who owns the property. Sorry you have no say what other people do with their property.

They don't segregate themselves where I live.

Maybe "those folks" just don't like being around you.

Go to your local school at lunchtime and see for yourself. Or just stay ignorant.

And please if you're going to attempt insult someone please do so on the level of an adult and not a child. I mean seriously what are you nine?

Just as anyone could deny anyone entry to their home or land for any reason, someone should be able to deny someone entry to their business for any reason. Private property is private property. Racism is a horrible thing, but people have the right to be racist.
Absolutely...'cause it's worked, so WELL, in the past....right???

struggle.jpg

:rolleyes:

If you actually knew what you were talking about you would see that it was the NAZI state that removed people's rights to associate freely with jews. Germans, left to their own devices, would not have done all the things the NAZI state made them do.

Just as anyone could deny anyone entry to their home or land for any reason, someone should be able to deny someone entry to their business for any reason. Private property is private property. Racism is a horrible thing, but people have the right to be racist.
Absolutely...'cause it's worked, so WELL, in the past....right???

struggle.jpg

:rolleyes:

If you actually knew what you were talking about you would see that it was the NAZI state that removed people's rights to associate freely with jews. Germans, left to their own devices, would not have done all the things the NAZI state made them do.

most of them had no problem with those laws.

You tell them!

who cares about your condemnation if you think it should be legal? words are cheap.

Your words are equally cheap because you believe in free speech (I'm assumming) yet deny that same freedom to others to express racist views. Racism sucks but who is anyone to determine what other people may do with their lives.

You tell them!

I believe if you own a private establishment you should be able to allow or disallow anyone you please for whatever reason you please, isn't that part of being free means? If a person chooses to be a racist or be against homosexuals why does that bother you? If you and you gay buddies aren't allowed in you have the freedom to choose another establishment.

Your words are equally cheap because you believe in free speech (I'm assumming) yet deny that same freedom to others to express racist views. Racism sucks but who is anyone to determine what other people may do with their lives.

your freedom ends at the tip of someone else's nose.

loons like you can't seem to figure that out.

Forum List

Back