I'm glad Rand Paul said it...

Absolutely...'cause it's worked, so WELL, in the past....right???

struggle.jpg

:rolleyes:

If you actually knew what you were talking about you would see that it was the NAZI state that removed people's rights to associate freely with jews. Germans, left to their own devices, would not have done all the things the NAZI state made them do.

most of them had no problem with those laws.

Just like certain people of today some people then didn't mind removing a person's freedom to associate when they felt the cause was justified. What is the difference between not allowing someone to associate with who they wish by not allowing them to use their business and someone not being allowed to associate with who they wish because they were jewish? Do you see how they are both an attack on someone's personal freedom to do what they want?

Your words are equally cheap because you believe in free speech (I'm assumming) yet deny that same freedom to others to express racist views. Racism sucks but who is anyone to determine what other people may do with their lives.

your freedom ends at the tip of someone else's nose.

loons like you can't seem to figure that out.

A person's freedom to enter into a facility ends at the tip of the facilities's owners nose.

You can ignore the facts, we all already know you're an ignorant fuck.

Go to any lunchroom and see for yourself or perhaps visit a prison and see how each race segregates themselves. You have nothing but opinions while I have facts on my side.
They don't segregate themselves where I live.

Maybe "those folks" just don't like being around you.

Go to your local school at lunchtime and see for yourself. Or just stay ignorant.

And please if you're going to attempt insult someone please do so on the level of an adult and not a child. I mean seriously what are you nine?
I've been to my local school at lunchtime. There is no segregation.

And I speak to you at a level you appear to conduct yourself...somewhere around third grade.

Your words are equally cheap because you believe in free speech (I'm assumming) yet deny that same freedom to others to express racist views. Racism sucks but who is anyone to determine what other people may do with their lives.

A person's freedom to enter into a facility ends at the tip of the facilities's owners nose.

not when that facility owner is licensed to do business by the state, nutter.

Not when it's a establishment that is open to the public.

Did you not see the parts where I condenmed this kind of behavior?

who cares about your condemnation if you think it should be legal? words are cheap.

I believe if you own a private establishment you should be able to allow or disallow anyone you please for whatever reason you please, isn't that part of being free means? If a person chooses to be a racist or be against homosexuals why does that bother you? If you and you gay buddies aren't allowed in you have the freedom to choose another establishment.

To actually not allow people to use their own freedom or property as they wish is not allowing them to have the views about things that they want. A person who disagrees strongly with gay marriage or adultry should not be compelled to support that behavior by letting that behavior occur within their own property. It use to be that hotel owners would not rent to people wanting pre-maritial sex or having adulterous relationships simply because the hotel owner did not agree with it. It was there way of saying that this is wrong and I don't support this.

Fully one hundred years after the Civil War ended, it took a friggin Act of Congress to prohibit public establishments from discriminating, and the republicans parade all proud they helped to pass that legislation.

Now we get to the meat of the matter. Yup. They didn't reaaaalllly mean to do that.

Stings. Don't it boys?

They don't segregate themselves where I live.

Maybe "those folks" just don't like being around you.

Go to your local school at lunchtime and see for yourself. Or just stay ignorant.

And please if you're going to attempt insult someone please do so on the level of an adult and not a child. I mean seriously what are you nine?

And I speak to you at a level you appear to conduct yourself...somewhere around third grade.

third grade? Then you are as stupid as I thought.

Where do you live? In Iowa?

You damn sure don't live in a southern state. If you do then I would say you're a lying piece of liberalist shit.

Fully one hundred years after the Civil War ended, it took a friggin Act of Congress to prohibit public establishments from discriminating, and the republicans parade all proud they helped to pass that legislation.

Now we get to the meat of the matter. Yup. They didn't reaaaalllly mean to do that.

Stings. Don't it boys?

And descrimination still exist.

You damn sure don't live in a southern state. If you do then I would say you're a lying piece of liberalist shit.
Wow. I am totally surprised a southern stater sees segregation as a way of life.

Yeah. Just blown away by that.

LOL.

ah... i think you might have put your finger on it. you're in a 'southern state'. does it dawn on you that racism is passed down from generation to generation to generation and that someone who's heard his daddy call black people '*******' all his/her life isn't going to want to hang out with them and someone who's gotten the opportunity to see the good ole boys in the white sheets and maybe who's daddy told them about lynchings because some black kid made the mistake of looking at a white girl.. .maybe won't feel comfortable around white people.

you're right about prisons, though. prison culture is very segregated...

of course, perhaps you don't want to take your social cues from the lowest elements of society.

who cares about your condemnation if you think it should be legal? words are cheap.

I believe if you own a private establishment you should be able to allow or disallow anyone you please for whatever reason you please, isn't that part of being free means? If a person chooses to be a racist or be against homosexuals why does that bother you? If you and you gay buddies aren't allowed in you have the freedom to choose another establishment.

To actually not allow people to use their own freedom or property as they wish is not allowing them to have the views about things that they want. A person who disagrees strongly with gay marriage or adultry should not be compelled to support that behavior by letting that behavior occur within their own property. It use to be that hotel owners would not rent to people wanting pre-maritial sex or having adulterous relationships simply because the hotel owner did not agree with it. It was there way of saying that this is wrong and I don't support this.

I agree, liberals don't understand what freedom really means. They want everyone to think and act the way they do. They're all about freedom of choice unless it's a choice they don't like.

Stings. Don't it boys?

And always will.

But, at long last, at least it is not institutionalized discrimination.

I'm gathering you are against the <sound republican trumpets> Civil Rights Act of 1964.

Am I right?

Not when it's a establishment that is open to the public.

What difference does it make if it is for the public or not. The person who still owns it still decides how it gets used. Perhaps not every member of the public can get served and perhaps they can but the choice remains in the hands of the property owner himself/herself because who has more of a say over what a person can do with their own property than the person who actually owns it.

I'm glad Rand Paul said what he said about desegregation because the state had no right to tell other people how to use their own private property. I know it is shitty to use it to showcase your racist views but don't you guys realize that freedom of speech is protected by the right to use your own property as you wish to express your racist views such as only serving 'whites only'. I know it is a sucky thing to do but why do we have the right to deny someone the use of their own property and subsequently the right of free speech. Where do we draw the line between good speech and bad speech in this society.

We don't. Speech is speech... we all have the right to be shitheads if we so elect. People need to strap on a pair and quit being such babies about everything.

ah... i think you might have put your finger on it. you're in a 'southern state'. does it dawn on you that racism is passed down from generation to generation to generation and that someone who's heard his daddy call black people '*******' all his/her life isn't going to want to hang out with them and someone who's gotten the opportunity to see the good ole boys in the white sheets and maybe who's daddy told them about lynchings because some black kid made the mistake of looking at a white girl.. .maybe won't feel comfortable around white people.

you're right about prisons, though. prison culture is very segregated...

of course, perhaps you don't want to take your social cues from the lowest elements of society.

My father has never referred to blacks by that term and if you think that racism is just a southern thing and that those in the northern states have never called anyone a ****** or that blacks weren't taught at an early age about guys in white sheets then you are both naive and stupid.

Stings. Don't it boys?

And always will.

But, at long last, at least it is not institutionalized discrimination.

I'm gathering you are against the <sound republican trumpets> Civil Rights Act of 1964.

Am I right?

Most parts of that bill are very good such as outlawing discrimination against voters but the government overstepped its authority by telling private individuals on how to live their lives even if it was for a good cause.

Forum List

Back