I'm getting notices for someone elses account.

dcraelin

VIP Member
Sep 4, 2013
I think I'm getting notices for someone else's account. when to an alert notice post which was supposed to have quoted me, and saw no such thing. Three notices were like that????

I dont know if this is a site screw-up or some scum hackers idea of a joke.

Could it have been a multi quote and your quote was buried?

I am getting alert notices from an unknown mod telling me that my post has been deleted. The avatar is a question mark. Anyone know who that is? I'd like to dispute the deletion.

I also had my avatar freakishly morphed into someone else's avatar for a few minutes yesterday.

That is bizarre. I am not aware of any staff that doesn't have an avatar! I'm pretty sure they all do, LL.

I am getting alert notices from an unknown mod telling me that my post has been deleted. The avatar is a question mark. Anyone know who that is? I'd like to dispute the deletion.

I also had my avatar freakishly morphed into someone else's avatar for a few minutes yesterday.

They do that on purpose so they don't have to tell you which mod deleted your posts unless the mod also chooses to send you a PM

I wouldnt worry about it.
It's happened to me in the past.

They do that on purpose so they don't have to tell you which mod deleted your posts unless the mod also chooses to send you a PM

Well....it's BS. I don't even know which post was scrubbed.

Who's worried?

SHHHH no discussing mod actions

SHHHH no discussing mod actions

Which mod? I'm discussing something that is weird.

Who's worried?

You brought it up...

Yes. I did.

It's a very warm day outside.

I just brought up the weather. Do you think I'm worried about it?

Who's worried?

You brought it up...

Yes. I did.

It's a very warm day outside.

I just brought up the weather. Do you think I'm worried about it?

As a liberal globull warming dipshit ...yes.

Forum List

Back