Profile question

Aug 22, 2014
Just noticed you can change your gender at will, with a simple radio button, but once you set your birthday that shit is set unless an admin goes and changes it for you.

What's up with that?

Just noticed you can change your gender at will, with a simple radio button, but once you set your birthday that shit is set unless an admin goes and changes it for you.

What's up with that?

Simple. You can't get a trans-birthday operation as few hospitals can afford a time machine.

Last edited:
  • Banned

What's up with that?

Simple. You can't get a trans-birthday operation.

What if you were born a gemini, but you self identify as an ares, for example?

What's up with that?

You can't do that. Not without a birthday operation.

But if you're really set on Arian traits you could pay an astrologer to pore over charts and go, "oh wait, Uranus is in Aries, therefore you're headstrong".

• Banned

What's up with that?

But if you're really set on Arian traits you could pay an astrologer to pore over charts and go, "oh wait, Uranus is in Aries, therefore you're headstrong".

Yes yes, but you're getting to technical here.

Let's just assume , an honest mistake was made rather than somethings changed. I mean how many people do you REALLY think we're posting here as one gender, and then said "oh I'm changing genders?" More likely someone just clicked the wrong button, and so the option is left open to correct that, but not for a birthday????

What's up with that?

Yes yes, but you're getting to technical here.

Let's just assume , an honest mistake was made rather than somethings changed. I mean how many people do you REALLY think we're posting here as one gender, and then said "oh I'm changing genders?" More likely someone just clicked the wrong button, and so the option is left open to correct that, but not for a birthday????

Look, if you're not gonna feed me straight lines I got nothin' to work with here.

images

Actually when I was filling in my birth date I meant to make it...

5 November 1955

...I didn't want to make problems with the moderators though. However if one of them is reading this I would appreciate it if they did make that change.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

images

5 November 1955

...I didn't want to make problems with the moderators though. However if one of them is reading this I would appreciate it if they did make that change.

*****CHUCKLE*****

^ see what I mean, but if this guy had marked "female" accidentally, no problem , he can change that 100 times a day if he wants

images

5 November 1955

*****CHUCKLE*****

^ see what I mean, but if this guy had marked "female" accidentally, no problem , he can change that 100 times a day if he wants

I understand that's what Kaz does.

Profile question

Pretty sure the cops will take both your profiles as well as the full face picture.........

Why do you want to change your B-day? Didn't you double check it before you submitted it?

images

If you're posting towards me...

What makes you think that's my birthday?

Why would I post such a positive indicator of who I am on a forum of anonymous posters many of whom threaten reprisal for some slight that they take over one of my posts?

*****CHUCKLE*****

Why do you want to change your B-day? Didn't you double check it before you submitted it?

images

If you're posting towards me...

What makes you think that's my birthday?

Why would I post such a positive indicator of who I am on a forum of anonymous posters many of whom threaten reprisal for some slight that they take over one of my posts?

*****CHUCKLE*****

No, it was actually to the OP, but there is an option where you don't have to put a birthday at all.

Forum List

Back