"I'm Exhausted Of Defending You"

The wear and tear of hopey and changey is finally taking affect on some of the obama defenders

Town Hall Questioner To Obama: "I'm Exhausted Of Defending You"

RealClearPolitics - Video - Town Hall Questioner To Obama: "I'm Exhausted Of Defending You"

A Repub/teapartier wouldn't even take a from the heart question like that. His townhall was pretty amazing, both questions and answers. Go live in the teaparty dreamworld where they incredibly feel they are real America.

No, it's the constant attack from "Confederate Republicans" and their "fuck America" policies.

No "Confederate Republican" can name a single success during the last 10 years. They had total control of the government for 6 straight years and what did they accomplish?

Immigration? No.

Health care reform? No.

Got Bin Laden? No.

Did the 2.4 trillion dollar tax cuts work? No.

Did they clean up after Katrina? No.

All they did was "scorched earth" and "smear Obama".

I'm tired too. The fuckers.

She's tired because her talking points don't work any more she tired because nothing she can say will defend her argument of why obama is failing.

Immigration? No.
America said NO and to keep tis in context to the NO of America it was Immigration REFORM

Health care reform? No.
America said NO

Got Bin Laden? No.
obama said it is not our goal to even capture Bin ladin anymore, Now if it isn't our goal why in the hell are we even in Afghanistan

Did the 2.4 trillion dollar tax cuts work? No.

America said NO to the bailout. And whos fault is it for the tax cuts not working?

Did they clean up after Katrina? No.
A turtle could have responded a lot faster to BP then it took obama to do. the idiot can't even do the actual job he was hired to do.

All they did was "scorched earth" and "smear Obama".

The truth is never smear

Last edited:
The wear and tear of hopey and changey is finally taking affect on some of the obama defenders

RealClearPolitics - Video - Town Hall Questioner To Obama: "I'm Exhausted Of Defending You"

i knew one of the wingnuts would post that.

did you see WHY she feels she has to defend him?

HE HASN"T GONE FAR ENOUGH LEFT!!

lol..

so i'm pretty sure she's not voting for one of your rightwingnut wack-a-doodles.

Truth hurts don't it? I'm glad.:lol: Maybe it will jolt him out of this I am obama the perfect I have all the answer BULLSHIT. And he can start in the repair of the damage he and the liberals democrats have caused. That is if he cares about this country.

And in 4+ minutes of responding without a teleprompter, he never answered her question or addressed her concerns.

He campaigned.

Again.

Someone tell that stupid fucker that he already won, and its time to get to work.

I wonder will she lose her job because of this? I wonder if the media will attack her like all the others have been attacked when they asked the wrong question ?

The right is gloating, the left is justifying...

Let's face it. A black woman who voted for Obama just gave hin one last chance to defend his policies (18 months with a dem majority, could have passed anything), and he doesn't answer her in a meaningful way.

One more voter lost I'd bet.

She will be investigatd for her arrogence.

A Repub/teapartier wouldn't even take a from the heart question like that. His townhall was pretty amazing, both questions and answers. Go live in the teaparty dreamworld where they incredibly feel they are real America.

What?:cuckoo:

Let's face it. A black woman who voted for Obama just gave hin one last chance to defend his policies (18 months with a dem majority, could have passed anything), and he doesn't answer her in a meaningful way.

Arrested? :cuckoo:

Arrested? :cuckoo:

Arrested? What are you talking about? I said investigated, like Joe the plumber, and Sarah Palin was , Media looking throungh their garbage can's

do you even begin to understand how fucking moronically arrogant that post was?

He said times were tough for everybody The way I look at it is, times are not tough for obama, congress, obamas family, obama's CEO buddy's, the hollywood elite who help get him to the white house.

I can just post anything and Divecon would come running to get some attention.

Such a sad individual.

Forum List

Back