"I'm Exhausted Of Defending You"

I agree with the OP...it is getting harder to defend Obama

He needs to stop trying to gain bipatisan support from a party whose only objective is to bring him down and the Country too if they have to.

Obama should have given us a comprehensive healthcare paln with a public option rather that compromise with a group who will vote no anyway. He wasted too much time trying to be a nice guy

Stimulus should have included no tax cuts at all and been targeted to promising sectors, infrastructure and small business

Another one who's mad Barry isn't "Left Enough"...

And you wonder why the country isn't jumping abord your fail boat....

A lot of the suckers thought Obama was talking about a change for the better, they learned the hard way

He needs to stop trying to gain bipatisan support from a party whose only objective is to bring him down and the Country too if they have to.
ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING? I knew you were as dumb as a box of rocks, but I didn't think you were an outright liar!

Trying to gain bipartisan support! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: How so? By not taking or even considering any of their suggestions! Not even considering any of their bills! By not compromising on ANYTHING! By not even allowing the Republicans to enter the discussion in a meaningful way!

You have to be joking, blind or a liar!

Obama should have given us a comprehensive healthcare paln with a public option rather that compromise with a group who will vote no anyway. He wasted too much time trying to be a nice guy
Earth to stupid! He needed to get rid of the public option to get DEMOCRATS on his side to vote for the bill. In case you missed it, the Republicans still rejected the bill and the "conservative" Democrats were strong-armed into accepting it.

Stimulus should have included no tax cuts at all and been targeted to promising sectors, infrastructure and small business
You would make Comrade Stalin, Mao, Kim and Hitler proud! :eusa_whistle:

She, like you, bought the hype... You're both dissapointed with Barry, but for different reasons... You think he hasn't been liberal enough (shudder), while she thought the policies he would enact would actually help the middle class...

the above is the only part of this to which i'm going to respond because it is dishonest. and i don't do dishonest or insulting with you. so i'm done with this conversation with you after this post. (i don't care how many rightwingnuts click thanks after your post either).

but i didn't buy into any hype. i voted for hillary in the primary and might have voted for mccain (while holding my nose) had he not picked the tweting twit as his running mate. as for thinking PRESIDENT OBAMA was going to solve problems, i thought and think he did a better job than anything the right offered.

and what i think is that the president hasn't shown any gonads... he hasn't punched the Obama Derangement Syndrome loons in the face, so you all think you have carte blanche.

School yard bullies need to be dealt with and he didn't. my objections have to do more with personal style because the 'tards are still talking about his school grades and where he was born.

You're so fucking dishonest.

Why do Progressives feel the need to lie about everything? You might have voted for McCain had he not picked Palin? LOL. That's a Jake Starkey Lie.

Listen to you "he hasn't punched the Obama Derangement Syndrome loons in the face" yeah, but you were whisker away from pulling the lever for McCain.

What a joke.

Yeah, Obama's been too much of a centrist moderate. That's his problem.

Having a government that picks our toaster, light bulbs and shower heads is still way too laissez faire for Progressives

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING? I knew you were as dumb as a box of rocks, but I didn't think you were an outright liar!

Trying to gain bipartisan support! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: How so? By not taking or even considering any of their suggestions! Not even considering any of their bills! By not compromising on ANYTHING! By not even allowing the Republicans to enter the discussion in a meaningful way!

You have to be joking, blind or a liar!

Earth to stupid! He needed to get rid of the public option to get DEMOCRATS on his side to vote for the bill. In case you missed it, the Republicans still rejected the bill and the "conservative" Democrats were strong-armed into accepting it.

You would make Comrade Stalin, Mao, Kim and Hitler proud! :eusa_whistle:

Jesus. LMAO

OL'BO had a supermajority. He didn't need the Reps for ANYTHING.

Pelosi and Reid sure didn't need the Reps as they were bribing that bill to fuition. They did that all on their own.

Bipartisanship?? WOW what a load of bullshit that is. He was no more interested in bipartisanship than I am in contributing to Welfare.

Excuse me while I retire to the corner and LMAO yet again. Jeeze.

Quote: Originally Posted by rightwinger
You would make Comrade Stalin, Mao, Kim and Hitler proud!

How else do you apply stimulus comrade?

No, it's the constant attack from "Confederate Republicans" and their "fuck America" policies.

No "Confederate Republican" can name a single success during the last 10 years. They had total control of the government for 6 straight years and what did they accomplish?

Immigration? No.

Health care reform? No.

Got Bin Laden? No.

Did the 2.4 trillion dollar tax cuts work? No.

Did they clean up after Katrina? No.

All they did was "scorched earth" and "smear Obama".

I'm tired too. The fuckers.

If only that's what she was saying:

"I'm one of your middle class Americans. And quite frankly, I'm exhausted. Exhausted of defending you, defending your administration, defending the mantle of change that I voted for," a woman told President Obama at a town hall.

"My husband and I have joked for years that we thought we were well beyond the hot dogs and beans era of our lives, but, quite frankly, it's starting to knock on our door and ring true that that might be where we're headed again, and, quite frankly, Mr. President, I need you to answer this honestly. Is this my new reality?," she added.

^That Black Female Democrat is a BAD Omen for Barry and his Party...

If you Continue to Deny Reality, rdean, you may just have to be on Suicide Watch the after the Election.

:)

peace...

WOW, coming from someone like you that did that very thing for 8 years

i knew one of the wingnuts would post that.

did you see WHY she feels she has to defend him?

HE HASN"T GONE FAR ENOUGH LEFT!!

lol..

so i'm pretty sure she's not voting for one of your rightwingnut wack-a-doodles.

I know a lot of Democrats are abandoning him for not being far enough to the Left.

The irony of this is that a lot of Conservatives have the delusion that they lost in 2006 and 2008 by not being far enough to the Right. To hear that repeated on the Left makes me laugh a little inside.

Its the same story. You win in the middle. Democrats that want Obama to go farther to the left are pushing their party to the same end that the GOP met in 2006 and 2008.

Pretty embarrassing and defining moment for this President. I actually kind of felt bad for him. It really is falling apart for him.

This.

Infrastructure in the US is falling apart. Investing now in it not only creates jobs in the short term, but facilitates long term economic development. Plus, infrastructure is something you can make a clear case for government involvement.

Pretty embarrassing and defining moment for this President. I actually kind of felt bad for him. It really is falling apart for him.

At this point I'm really curious how the GOP will snatch defeat from the jaws of victory. Things have to turn around a great deal for him to be able to win in 2012. Or the GOP has to run someone completely incapable of winning. Like Palin.

If the GOP runs any kind of reasonable candidate in 2012, they'll have 1 party control again. For a fan of divided government like myself, I'm not terribly happy about that. Of course I'm not terribly happy about the current situation either, so c'est la vie.

No, it's the constant attack from "Confederate Republicans" and their "fuck America" policies.

No "Confederate Republican" can name a single success during the last 10 years. They had total control of the government for 6 straight years and what did they accomplish?

Immigration? No.

Health care reform? No.

Got Bin Laden? No.

Did the 2.4 trillion dollar tax cuts work? No.

Did they clean up after Katrina? No.

All they did was "scorched earth" and "smear Obama".

I'm tired too. The fuckers.

I am glad I am a moderate!

The only thing I am tired of are the problems. I don't defend presidents! I criticize them!

As the CFO of a Veterans Services Co. isn't she basically one of those big government money suckers you want eliminated? 2 kids in private school on the taxpayers dollar?

As a working class person I consider her a whiner.
No!......You consider her a "whiner" because she dared to question your beloved messiah, and pointed out his abject failings.

Unlike you, she's no longer drunk on the spiked Kool-Aid, and is now dealing with a nasty hangover and realizing the one who supplied the spiked Kool-Aid is nothing more than an empty suit, completely lacking competence.

major plus for that post ranger;)

in a few more posts she'll be the progressive enemy of the week. there has to be something "wrong with her"...

Agreed if I could rep him I would.

Right winger tring to get bi-partisan support in congress is a lot easier then getting support from the peopl who elect those members of congress. The party of no is doing exactly what they are told to do by the people who elected them into their position in congress.

Watch, now some of the low life liberal Democrats will try to blame Republicans or the Tea Party for her stance. Whoops, already happened!

hahahaha!

Quite a tactic from Democrats: We Do NOT SUCK As Bad As Republicans, So (insert fart noise here for maturity highlight)

:)

Forum List

Back