“I’m Done With Him.”

If you don't agree with Trump, he starts right in with the hyperbole, insults and name-calling, and his fans cheer him on.

Pelosi probably held out some hope that he'd grow up a bit in office (as did I), but so much for that idea.

You give Pelosi far too much credit. She talks just as much smack as Trump.

There is not an adult among the group in DC

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
She's a standard-issue partisan, but no one talks like a petulant, spoiled 12 year old better than Trump.
Not so sure about that, you appear to be doing an excellent job at it....... :eusa_whistle:
As for; "hyperbole, insults and name-calling", that's standard political fare.........

Oh and before you call me a Trump fan read my sig-line.

Heck, most of this board is primarily a whine fest.
Defend and deflect all you want. He is what he is.
I was defending and deflecting.....? Really? :rofl:

Why would I do that? Do you think I support the Orange Virus?
Yah, that's what I was thinking.

If not, my bad.

So you think he'll still take it next year or no?

Fair enough, you've obviously never read my posts if you think me and Cult45 have anything in common. I believe he'll take it if Biden is the nominee. It will be 2016 all over again.

Fair enough, you've obviously never read my posts if you think me and Cult45 have anything in common. I believe he'll take it if Biden is the nominee. It will be 2016 all over again.
If you've seen my posts you'll know that I'm not a Biden fan, at all.

It looks like the polls are stating that almost anyone who runs would beat Trump, however, I believe that if the nomination is Biden, it will bring down the turnout on the Democrat side, and, yes, Trump will take it again.

Personally, I'm rooting for Warren.

How in Gods name can you call anyone mad without mentioning this sick POS in our WH ? What slime I almost wish he'd win in 2020 just to punish the garbage who support him ,,I said almost
Other than the media BS, what is your problem with Trump ?

If you've seen my posts you'll know that I'm not a Biden fan, at all.

It looks like the polls are stating that almost anyone who runs would beat Trump, however, I believe that if the nomination is Biden, it will bring down the turnout on the Democrat side, and, yes, Trump will take it again.

Personally, I'm rooting for Warren.

Then we seem to be in agreement. I haven't landed on a horse quite yet, but I'll never lend my vote to a weak, tacky prick like the Orange Virus. Never have, never will.

she says the "in prison" shit what does she expect? trump doesn't need to play these games either but we seem to have the most vain people in offices these days that are far more worried about how people see them than actually showing true leadership for all americans.

Seems like Trump is already in prison.

You have all the inmates, all you need are bars and a Warden.

she says the "in prison" shit what does she expect? trump doesn't need to play these games either but we seem to have the most vain people in offices these days that are far more worried about how people see them than actually showing true leadership for all americans.

Seems like Trump is already in prison.

You have all the inmates, all you need are bars and a Warden.
well not all of the inmates, hillary isn't in office anymore.

:auiqs.jpg:

She's so funny sometimes.

You can be sure he's done with you, madwoman. All of you.

'I'm done with him': Nancy Pelosi reacts to Donald Trump's comments she is 'nasty ... horrible person'
Now, billy! You know Trump is NEVER done with anyone who isn't his suck-up. I'm surprised Trump hasn't tweeted a slur about Joe the Plumber, a supporter of the Iraq war that Trump wasn't 'for'. You ain't heard the last about Nancy from your hero, not by a long shot, even if she never speaks his name again.

She is broken as Speaker. She will get no legislative nonsense past the Senate, and her own party is slowly peeling away from her.
Legislative nonsense past McConnell? Possibly...until the gridlock fools catch on. We all remember turtle-man's mission statement the day Obama got elected. It was effective too, but I think his days are numbered. Nevertheless, that doesn't mean the House, like the WH, is stuck on honing its victimhood. They're working while the controlled Senate under McConnell sits around trying to mask it's defecation crisis, how they are full of it like all Trump lackeys.

Senate sitting on 290 bills already passed by House; tension mounts

:auiqs.jpg:

She's so funny sometimes.

You can be sure he's done with you, madwoman. All of you.

'I'm done with him': Nancy Pelosi reacts to Donald Trump's comments she is 'nasty ... horrible person'
Now, billy! You know Trump is NEVER done with anyone who isn't his suck-up. I'm surprised Trump hasn't tweeted a slur about Joe the Plumber, a supporter of the Iraq war that Trump wasn't 'for'. You ain't heard the last about Nancy from your hero, not by a long shot, even if she never speaks his name again.

She is broken as Speaker. She will get no legislative nonsense past the Senate, and her own party is slowly peeling away from her.
Legislative nonsense past McConnell? Possibly...until the gridlock fools catch on. We all remember turtle-man's mission statement the day Obama got elected. It was effective too, but I think his days are numbered. Nevertheless, that doesn't mean the House, like the WH, is stuck on honing its victimhood. They're working while the controlled Senate under McConnell sits around trying to mask it's defecation crisis, how they are full of it like all Trump lackeys.

Senate sitting on 290 bills already passed by House; tension mounts

290 junk bills, of little consequence.

The only work the House Democrats are doing is trying to save themselves from the inexorably approaching political devastation about to be justifiably rained down upon them.

If you don't agree with Trump, he starts right in with the hyperbole, insults and name-calling, and his fans cheer him on.

Pelosi probably held out some hope that he'd grow up a bit in office (as did I), but so much for that idea.

Only if you are one of those who can dish, but can't serve.

Pelosi said walls are immoral, she is an enemy of the country plain and simple.

Only if you are one of those who can dish, but can't serve.

Pelosi said walls are immoral, she is an enemy of the country plain and simple.

Funny she and Upchuck wanted that same wall a few years ago.

Nothing immoral about that wall back then.

Of course, right wing media is the only objective source left for patriots in this country! /s
You could make a case for that, by looking at the mountains of information that are reported daily in right wing media, which are deliberately OMMITTED in left wing media.

Consequently, leftists are oblivious to the massive amount of information they never get.

Of course, right wing media is the only objective source left for patriots in this country! /s
You could make a case for that, by looking at the mountains of information that are reported daily in right wing media, which are deliberately OMMITTED in left wing media.

Consequently, leftists are oblivious to the massive amount of information they never get.
I tune in to FAUX once in a while ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,for the laughs

Content TRUMPS form. :biggrin:

We didn't vote for Trump for his personality. We voted for him to MAGA. And he's been doing just that.

images

Forum List

Back