“I’m Done With Him.”

:auiqs.jpg:

She's so funny sometimes.

You can be sure he's done with you, madwoman. All of you.

'I'm done with him': Nancy Pelosi reacts to Donald Trump's comments she is 'nasty ... horrible person'
Now, billy! You know Trump is NEVER done with anyone who isn't his suck-up. I'm surprised Trump hasn't tweeted a slur about Joe the Plumber, a supporter of the Iraq war that Trump wasn't 'for'. You ain't heard the last about Nancy from your hero, not by a long shot, even if she never speaks his name again.

She is broken as Speaker. She will get no legislative nonsense past the Senate, and her own party is slowly peeling away from her.

:auiqs.jpg:

She's so funny sometimes.

You can be sure he's done with you, madwoman. All of you.

'I'm done with him': Nancy Pelosi reacts to Donald Trump's comments she is 'nasty ... horrible person'
The Amount of Poop on San Francisco's Streets Has Hit an All-Time High

1555691676056-Untitled-1.jpeg

Pelosi is a typical Democrat

Bitching and Crying that someone is actually asking them to do the job they are paid to do.

If you don't agree with Trump, he starts right in with the hyperbole, insults and name-calling, and his fans cheer him on.

Pelosi probably held out some hope that he'd grow up a bit in office (as did I), but so much for that idea.

TRUMP only goes after people who attack him first. Why should Nervous Nancy get a pass for her attacks against TRUMP? Why does the media think they have a right to attack TRUMP 24/7 and not expect him to hit back?

TRUMP was willing to work with Pelosi but she has revealed she is no long in control of her party.

TRUMP only goes after people who attack him first.
He is not required to act like a spoiled, petulant child when he "goes after someone".

Evidently his fans don't realize that. Maybe that's how they "go after" people too, I guess. Maybe that's why they aren't embarrassed by his behaviors - he acts just like they do.

It really is possible to make a solid point and act like an intelligent adult at the same time. True story.

He is not required to act like a spoiled, petulant child when he "goes after someone".

Evidently his fans don't realize that. Maybe that's how they "go after" people too, I guess. Maybe that's why they aren't embarrassed by his behaviors - he acts just like they do.

It really is possible to make a solid point and act like an intelligent adult at the same time. True story.

LOL, you don't think Pelosi, the democrats and the media have looked like spoiled and petulant children ever since TRUMP was elected? They have spent the last 2 years whining about Russia and protecting the Mueller SC, and now that Mueller's investigation is done they are whining because it did get them the results they wanted.

LOL, you don't think Pelosi, the democrats and the media have looked like spoiled and petulant children ever since TRUMP was elected? They have spent the last 2 years whining about Russia and protecting the Mueller SC, and now that Mueller's investigation is done they are whining because it did get them the results they wanted.
Perhaps you don't see a difference in behaviors between Trump and Pelosi.

Okay.

If you don't agree with Trump, he starts right in with the hyperbole, insults and name-calling, and his fans cheer him on.

Pelosi probably held out some hope that he'd grow up a bit in office (as did I), but so much for that idea.
At what point, exactly, did you lose hope in him?

You give Pelosi far too much credit. She talks just as much smack as Trump.

There is not an adult among the group in DC

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
She's a standard-issue partisan, but no one talks like a petulant, spoiled 12 year old better than Trump.
Not so sure about that, you appear to be doing an excellent job at it....... :eusa_whistle:
As for; "hyperbole, insults and name-calling", that's standard political fare.........

Oh and before you call me a Trump fan read my sig-line.

Heck, most of this board is primarily a whine fest.

Last edited:
she says the "in prison" shit what does she expect? trump doesn't need to play these games either but we seem to have the most vain people in offices these days that are far more worried about how people see them than actually showing true leadership for all americans.

Who started Lock her Up...

Reap what you Sow...

The Democrats are so great at projection. They call us the Deplorables, and now the Dregs yet are obviously that themselves.

Perhaps you don't see a difference in behaviors between Trump and Pelosi.

Okay.

Not only a difference in behavior but also difference in media response to such behavior.

You cannot deny the media cheers for those who go low on attacks against TRUMP, while at the same time whining about TRUMP hitting back.

She was done with him before he was elected.
This is where we are in this country.
The opposite party wins the Presidency? Fine. We will just not cooperate with them until we get our guy in...at which point of course - the other party freezes him out as well.
So nothing gets done but CSPAN grandstanding and the Sunday talk show circuits have no problem finding guests to speak out.

We really do need to drain the swamp, but until we ourselves stop the useless, pointless rock throwing contest - we will continue to get an inept/corrupt federal government.
it's revenge politics. someone else in power, stall and blame the past actions of the other side for your own current actions.

we own our own actions. period. no one makes you do anything at all. if you choose to be an ass, that's on said ass.
Remember this secret meeting right after the election? Pelosi was also a participant. Pretty much tells us everything we need to know-
Soros bands with donors to resist Trump, 'take back power'

The meeting is the first major gathering of the institutional left since Trump’s shocking victory over Hillary Clinton in last week’s presidential election, and, if the agenda is any indication, liberals plan full-on trench warfare against Trump from Day One.
yea, he's taking a global beating these days.

not everyone is into this globalization and making him more $.

both sides are acting in this manner and that is the most disappointing fact of all.

You give Pelosi far too much credit. She talks just as much smack as Trump.

There is not an adult among the group in DC

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
She's a standard-issue partisan, but no one talks like a petulant, spoiled 12 year old better than Trump.
Not so sure about that, you appear to be doing an excellent job at it....... :eusa_whistle:
As for; "hyperbole, insults and name-calling", that's standard political fare.........

Oh and before you call me a Trump fan read my sig-line.

Heck, most of this board is primarily a whine fest.
Defend and deflect all you want. He is what he is.

A few months into his term.

Lol
Getting along is way overrated...

Forum List

Back