“I’m Done With Him.”

she says the "in prison" shit what does she expect? trump doesn't need to play these games either but we seem to have the most vain people in offices these days that are far more worried about how people see them than actually showing true leadership for all americans.

If you don't agree with Trump, he starts right in with the hyperbole, insults and name-calling, and his fans cheer him on.

Pelosi probably held out some hope that he'd grow up a bit in office (as did I), but so much for that idea.

You give Pelosi far too much credit. She talks just as much smack as Trump.

There is not an adult among the group in DC

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

If you don't agree with Trump, he starts right in with the hyperbole, insults and name-calling, and his fans cheer him on.

Pelosi probably held out some hope that he'd grow up a bit in office (as did I), but so much for that idea.

She's a standard-issue partisan, but no one talks like a petulant, spoiled 12 year old better than Trump.

Theres the inner Democrat you try so hard to hide.

If you don't agree with Trump, he starts right in with the hyperbole, insults and name-calling, and his fans cheer him on. Pelosi probably held out some hope that he'd grow up a bit in office (as did I), but so much for that idea.
Theres the inner Democrat you try so hard to hide.
Not trying to hide anything. My positions on the issues are in the link at the end of the second line of my sig. Sorry.

How would you compare the behaviors of Trump and Pelosi?

She was done with him before he was elected.
This is where we are in this country.
The opposite party wins the Presidency? Fine. We will just not cooperate with them until we get our guy in...at which point of course - the other party freezes him out as well.
So nothing gets done but CSPAN grandstanding and the Sunday talk show circuits have no problem finding guests to speak out.

We really do need to drain the swamp, but until we ourselves stop the useless, pointless rock throwing contest - we will continue to get an inept/corrupt federal government.

:auiqs.jpg:

She's so funny sometimes.

You can be sure he's done with you, madwoman. All of you.

'I'm done with him': Nancy Pelosi reacts to Donald Trump's comments she is 'nasty ... horrible person'
Now, billy! You know Trump is NEVER done with anyone who isn't his suck-up. I'm surprised Trump hasn't tweeted a slur about Joe the Plumber, a supporter of the Iraq war that Trump wasn't 'for'. You ain't heard the last about Nancy from your hero, not by a long shot, even if she never speaks his name again.

Content TRUMPS form. :biggrin:

We didn't vote for Trump for his personality. We voted for him to MAGA. And he's been doing just that.

Pelosi thinks she can say "The President belongs in prison" and then walk into a meeting with him like nothing happened. She's a senile demented alcoholic.

Last edited:
61555757_10213981111817549_7259101875406897152_n.jpg

Content TRUMPS form. :biggrin:

We didn't vote for Trump for his personality. We voted for him to MAGA. And he's been doing just that.
If you think so.

Really when will she show up to protect our borders?? Protect poor Americans??

She's a standard-issue partisan, but no one talks like a petulant, spoiled 12 year old better than Trump.
maxine waters says "hold my vodka".

The opposite party wins the Presidency? Fine. We will just not cooperate with them until we get our guy in...at which point of course - the other party freezes him out as well.
So nothing gets done but CSPAN grandstanding and the Sunday talk show circuits have no problem finding guests to speak out.

We really do need to drain the swamp, but until we ourselves stop the useless, pointless rock throwing contest - we will continue to get an inept/corrupt federal government.
it's revenge politics. someone else in power, stall and blame the past actions of the other side for your own current actions.

we own our own actions. period. no one makes you do anything at all. if you choose to be an ass, that's on said ass.

it's revenge politics. someone else in power, stall and blame the past actions of the other side for your own current actions.

we own our own actions. period. no one makes you do anything at all. if you choose to be an ass, that's on said ass.
Remember this secret meeting right after the election? Pelosi was also a participant. Pretty much tells us everything we need to know-
Soros bands with donors to resist Trump, 'take back power'

The meeting is the first major gathering of the institutional left since Trump’s shocking victory over Hillary Clinton in last week’s presidential election, and, if the agenda is any indication, liberals plan full-on trench warfare against Trump from Day One.

I wonder if Nancy ever had the privilege of having her hair tugged or even hugged by Joe "Bite Me"? :|

Even that visual should send shockwaves throughout the Democratic Party.

Nancy "Blow Me" : "I'm done with him!"

:auiqs.jpg:

Short of an invasion from space, national unity is dead here. For all the nonsense that comes out of the Republicans, the Democrats and supporters have slid completely off the American cracker, and there is no point in compromise.

Forum List

Back