“I’m Done With Him.”

If you don't agree with Trump, he starts right in with the hyperbole, insults and name-calling, and his fans cheer him on.

Pelosi probably held out some hope that he'd grow up a bit in office (as did I), but so much for that idea.
You're saying Trump is a liberal?

If you don't agree with Trump, he starts right in with the hyperbole, insults and name-calling, and his fans cheer him on. Pelosi probably held out some hope that he'd grow up a bit in office (as did I), but so much for that idea.
You're saying Trump is a liberal?
No, I'm saying he's an embarrassment.
Then you are a liar.
Perhaps you can explain how an opinion is a lie.

I realize you'll defend him no matter what, but you're not making sense.

If you don't agree with Trump, he starts right in with the hyperbole, insults and name-calling, and his fans cheer him on.

Pelosi probably held out some hope that he'd grow up a bit in office (as did I), but so much for that idea.

You give Pelosi far too much credit. She talks just as much smack as Trump.

There is not an adult among the group in DC

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
She's a standard-issue partisan, but no one talks like a petulant, spoiled 12 year old better than Trump.
Adam schiff

I hope for the best regardless of the political affiliation of the President.

When it became clear he was not going to grow up, I stopped hoping that he would. I don't know, nor did I record, the precise moment.
History shows that, at no point in time, did Trump show any indication of ever "growing up", at at any point in time.

He's been coddled from the instant he came down those steps to now, by his base. To them, he simply cannot do any wrong, so his childishness is to be expected.

But, at least you snapped out of it.

I believe many other Americans are too.

There's going to be a new meaning to "The Silent Majority" come November next year.

Watch...
Lol
You progressives gave us the shit Obama for eight years... What comes around goes around

Forum List

Back