I'm craving......

I was craving some oatmeal chocolate chip cookies, but I made some, and I ate some, and now it's all good. :p

CIMG8787.jpg

OMG, those are probably so good, but so fattening! :ack-1: Special occasions only!
Make yer own with bisquick. Smaller ones. Then squish in the waffle iron.
I lost almost 10 lbs by cutting out the sweets. 15 more to go and I am back to normal.

I usually use that to make pancakes. Unfortunately, I don't own a waffle iron.

Congrats to you on your weight loss! :up:

Went grocery shopping yesterday. And mentioning this very thread to my Mom, we both gave in to imulse buys and cravings. :)

s257261684267286_p7285_i1_w500.jpeg

Been a few years since I've allowed myself ice cream so I forgot ya have to open the packages to turn the too-soft ice cream into a more edible harder version. :) Had to wait a lot longer than I wanted to. :)[/IMG]

Went grocery shopping yesterday. And mentioning this very thread to my Mom, we both gave in to imulse buys and cravings. :)

s257261684267286_p7285_i1_w500.jpeg

Been a few years since I've allowed myself ice cream so I forgot ya have to open the packages to turn the too-soft ice cream into a more edible harder version. :) Had to wait a lot longer than I wanted to. :)[/IMG]

We're making home made icr cream this weekend!

I've been craving pancakes lately. Two days in a row now, I've had pancakes. Yesterday, I made chocolate chip pancakes and this morning, I made my own syrup out of some frozen berries I had. I just added some sugar, some apple cider vinegar, some cornstarch (to thicken it), and I think that's about it. I heated that up over medium heat and then crushed the berries with a masher and then strained it through a fine strainer. Ta-da! Berry syrup. Delish! :p

Forum List

Back