I'm craving......

Graham cracker with a Hershey chocolate bar on top.
Forget the marshmallows for now.
in fact forget the graham cracker too.

...make it a hot fudge sundae with sprinkles:laugh:

Shepherd's Pie: Hero Hymn

This type of pie is a meat pie with a crust of mashed potatoes (source of information: Wikipedia).

I'm craving it, since it reminds me of...the Phantom (King Features Syndicate).

Why does shepherd's pie remind me of this comic book superhero?

The Phantom re-invents action. He roams the jungle but tackles crime syndicates. Shepherd's pie includes meat and potatoes (a standard American meal) but in pie form.

:afro:

Shepherd's Pie: Hero Hymn

This type of pie is a meat pie with a crust of mashed potatoes (source of information: Wikipedia).

I'm craving it, since it reminds me of...the Phantom (King Features Syndicate).

Why does shepherd's pie remind me of this comic book superhero?

The Phantom re-invents action. He roams the jungle but tackles crime syndicates. Shepherd's pie includes meat and potatoes (a standard American meal) but in pie form.

:afro:

Shepherds Pie mmm :)

I had this tonight and it was great.

kabobs-steak.jpg

I made some chicken noodle soup the other day and it was so good but the broth is too salty. I'm on low sodium so I cant really eat much of that kind of food. I have been wanting to heat up a bowl of that for a couple of days now but I'm resisting. I finally put it in the freezer today and will thaw it out when we have someone over for dinner.

Out of sight, out of mind.

I made some chicken noodle soup the other day and it was so good but the broth is too salty. I'm on low sodium so I cant really eat much of that kind of food. I have been wanting to heat up a bowl of that for a couple of days now but I'm resisting. I finally put it in the freezer today and will thaw it out when we have someone over for dinner.

Out of sight, out of mind.

Sounds good, I like homemade turkey noodle soup right after Thanksgiving.

This is what I'll be having tomorrow night for dinner, cherry glazed country style ribs with corn on the cob! Feeding my craving. :D

img1.jpg

Yum, I love summer ! We BBQ frequently its so nice.

I actually do them in the stove first. I cook them for about 2 hours at about 300 degrees covered with foil. then for the last 30 minutes, I baste the ribs with sauce and cook them uncovered, increasing the temp to about 350. Then, I throw them on the grill to get a nice char and, ta-da!!! Delicious ribs! :p

I have a gas grill and it's a bit difficult to control the temp and country style ribs are kind of tough, so they need to be cooked low and slow. :)

Sounds delicious, would be great with grilled corn on the cob too. :)

Yup, that's what I'm going to do. I just leave them in the cob, peel it back, get all the strings out, tie the ends with cooking string and soak them in water for a few minutes, then on the grill! :) I love corn! You know what else is good? Scrape the corn off the cob and put that in your corn bread with some diced jalapeno peppers. It is sooo good.

Forum List

Back