Im confised about our retaliation airstrike...

Washington examiner is FAKE NEWS.

I could have killed him, but I would have had to destroy a little town called Kandahar in Afghanistan and kill 300 innocent women and children, and then I would have been no better than him.
And so I didn’t do it.”
- Bill Clinton

And you believe Clinton. :abgg2q.jpg:

Can someone get me that goat herder's name....quick

Fox News: Experts question decision not to name ISIS terrorists killed in Afghanistan drone strike.

Instead, over 3000 innocent American women, men, and children were killed.

Not to mention the Iraq and Afghan wars that cost us trillions and the lives and the health of so many soldiers.

Clinton, typical DemonRat, also sold rocket, guidance, and telemetry tech to the CCP.

Ugh, so dumb. They knew about this group before last week. They were warning this would happen, before it happened.
So instead of offing the Mofo.....they wait till after our troops get blown up to do anything.
I figure if they were willing to fight the war on terror they'd be trying to kill these folks instead of waiting for them to murder more of our kids.

Y'all blamed Bush for 9/11
Well......*ahem*......that's different.
Bush should have listened to Clinton.
Clinton had all of the intel and all of the answers in that memo he left on his desk.
Course I remember Clinton screwing the pooch in Somalia......and refusing to pull the trigger on Bin Laden.
240160982_10165421375085587_1766568855416947822_n.jpg

Last edited:
He bombed an aspirin factory. Just like the evidence from his administration back up the weapons of mass destruction. That lead to the Iraq war.
He bombed a VX factory that also made aspirin as a cover, but you have to lie about everything.

Biden could change everything else Trump did.
Why not this?
I'll tell you why.
Actually Surrender Monkey Tramp already told you why, are you admitting he lied?
I started the process. All the troops are coming back home. They couldn’t stop the process. 21 years is enough. Don’t we think? 21 years. They couldn’t stop the process. They wanted to, but it was very tough to stop.” --Donald Surrender Monkey Trump, June 21st 2021, at a rally in Ohio.

Actually Surrender Monkey Tramp already told you why, are you admitting he lied?
I started the process. All the troops are coming back home. They couldn’t stop the process. 21 years is enough. Don’t we think? 21 years. They couldn’t stop the process. They wanted to, but it was very tough to stop.” --Donald Surrender Monkey Trump, June 21st 2021, at a rally in Ohio.
Seek help soon. :itsok:

Okay, but do you think that would have stopped the bombing? Nope.
Maybe.....if they had been on the ball they would have prevented it. But because Biden chose to trust their security to the Taliban....of course they suffered the consequences. Now...this morning.....they finally allowed our assets on the ground to do their jobs...they prevented another suicide bombing.

Biden's biggest mistake was leaving Bagram Airbase to the Afgans.
1. There were thousands of radicals still in prison there
2. They didn't take the time to remove the weapons and supplies...and now they are in the hands of the enemy.
3. Bagram Airfield was more secure than Kabul Airport.
4. They could have launched dozens of strikes from Bagram if they had held onto it...including F16s, A10 Warthogs, and drone strikes. Because they cut and ran....the rags cut and run....beating the US out in their panic.
The only positive was that when the Taliban arrived at Bagram....they executed the leaders among the prisoners....so none of the officers survived to plan more attacks....contrary to what the corrupt mainstream media claims.

Forum List

Back