I'm calling it now

Obama is winning Florida and Ohio, both with over 25% of the precints reporting

Florida is even with 76% of precincts reporting; however, Broward is only reporting 24% and Dade is only reporting 15%. Obama is going to win Florida. I predicted that he would, but Florida was the lone state that was questionable. As it looks now, Obama may even take NC.

Florida is even with 76% of precincts reporting; however, Broward is only reporting 24% and Dade is only reporting 15%. Obama is going to win Florida. I predicted that he would, but Florida was the lone state that was questionable. As it looks now, Obama may even take NC.

I remember a time when you used to lean right. Or am I just imagining that?

If tonight proves anything, I hope it's that numbers only lean left in the minds of the very far right.

No, you are not imagining that, and truthfully, I still am for smaller government and fiscal responsibility. What I do not support is obstructionist bullshit from the far right. I didn't move that far to the left so much as the Republican Party moved to the extreme right. I am much more liberal on social issues but conservative on fiscal issues. Being fiscally responsible doesn't necessarily mean supporting more tax cuts that would mostly benefit the wealthy when we have huge deficits.

No, you are not imagining that, and truthfully, I still am for smaller government and fiscal responsibility. What I do not support is obstructionist bullshit from the far right. I didn't move that far to the left so much as the Republican Party moved to the extreme right. I am much more liberal on social issues but conservative on fiscal issues. Being fiscally responsible doesn't necessarily mean supporting more tax cuts that would mostly benefit the wealthy when we have huge deficits.

Conveniently ignoring the fact that all the obstruction over the last few years has come from the democrat controlled Senate.

Poseur.

Conveniently ignoring the fact that all the obstruction over the last few years has come from the democrat controlled Senate.

Poseur.

A convenient untruth, but you never deal in truths.

Poseur.

:rofl:

FLA is irrelevant, now.

Good, because, let's face it FLA ought NOT be the state that decides anything for the USA.

Forum List

Back