Zone1 Possible South African Prime Minister Calls For Genocide Of 4 Million Whites Living In South Africa

He's judging that his political views are popular to his constituents.

This is getting to the point that needs to be stifled in America on account of it being too blatently extremist for Trump to be honest about, as it pertains to him playing to racist white America.

But make no mistake, it's his endgame.

And who could miss the evidence that's displayed on this board by the outspoken remarks that promote the violence against blacks?

They know who they are. We know who they are!

This is the future Obama has in mind for America.

He says "I'm not calling for the slaughter of white people, at least for now".

More like he won't win in the election

Mr Malema, who was expelled from the ruling party in 2012

He's judging that his political views are popular to his constituents.

This is getting to the point that needs to be stifled in America on account of it being too blatently extremist for Trump to be honest about, as it pertains to him playing to racist white America.

But make no mistake, it's his endgame.

And who could miss the evidence that's displayed on this board by the outspoken remarks that promote the violence against blacks?

They know who they are. We know who they are!
Seems to me the only people promoting violence are Democrats promoting violence against MAGA (Whites).

We know who you are, because you've been calling for violence and imprisonment against us since we refused to get vaccinated.

Have your noticed that there is no international outrage?
Joe Biden has not condemned Malema.
The EU has not condemned Malema.
The UN has not condemned Malema.
This is the same shit that has been going on in Yemen, Sudan, and other ME countries since Obama was in office.
Now we're bombing them because they've been allowed to create chaos all over the ME. Iraq is attacking us again......and the Biden Adm acts like it's not happening.

He also is predicting the same thing for Black elite's

this is nothing more than the typical struggle between the have and the have not's

class warfare and the revolution starts with agitating the poor

high levels of joblessness, inflation hitting a 13-year high, complaints about corruption and a troubled energy sector in SA

Just another Marxist who wants to be a dictator

Being doing this for the last 15 years and still is just a loud mouth on the other side of the fence

MAGA - Make Africa Great Again

Why should Biden even acknowledge this guy by giving him PR

Malema is like Trump , he like to insult people and processes with whom he disagrees with and does not have a problem with incitements to violence

“I’m going to be president, whether you like it or not,” Malema said

Last edited:
This is the future Obama has in mind for America.

He says "I'm not calling for the slaughter of white people, at least for now".

I did not know that there are still 4,000,000 people of European ancestry still living in South Africa.

I had thought that by now most of them would have fled in terror because of the horrific crime rate.

I understand that farmers are being murdered on a regular basis. (Russia, hear tell, has given refuge to some farmers.)

I did not know that there are still 4,000,000 people of European ancestry still living in South Africa.

I had thought that by now most of them would have fled in terror because of the horrific crime rate.

I understand that farmers are being murdered on a regular basis. (Russia, hear tell, has given refuge to some farmers.)
The horrific crime rate was created by Europeans.

Why do right wing whites want everybody to forget the shit they have done?

Forum List

Back