I'm Born Again

NATO AIR

Jun 25, 2004
USS Abraham Lincoln
or "saved" or however those who have experienced it would like to term it.

I feel much, much better. Amazing how much things can change over a few days eh?

thank you for everyone who has ever supported and/or encouraged me, especially in regards to Darfur and my mission to promote awareness in America about it and the need to stop it.

You all are my friends, and I truly am thankful to be able to discuss the real world, ideas, problems and concerns with so many good and interesting people in one place.

now prepare for CSM and I to take over America with our 3rd party. :happy2:

God bless you all.

NATO AIR said:

I feel much, much better. Amazing how much things can change over a few days eh?

thank you for everyone who has ever supported and/or encouraged me, especially in regards to Darfur and my mission to promote awareness in America about it and the need to stop it.

You all are my friends, and I truly am thankful to be able to discuss the real world, ideas, problems and concerns with so many good and interesting people in one place.

God bless you all.

Congrats !!! (your not expecting presents are you?) :clap:

NATO AIR said:

God bless you all.

You go dude! Glad you feel better.

Forum List

Back