I'm BACK!

I vowed never to come back into this degenerate cesspool of endless bullshit and rather retarded entertainment, but alas, I couldn't stay away ... I need a place to kick an intolerant racist :asshole: around from time to time ... it's a pretty good way to relax.

It's too bad some of my favourite posters are not on the board anymore though :cranky:.
It's party time! :FIREdevil:
welcome-back2.gif

I vowed never to come back into this degenerate cesspool of endless bullshit and rather retarded entertainment, but alas, I couldn't stay away ... I need a place to kick an intolerant racist :asshole: around from time to time ... it's a pretty good way to relax.

It's too bad some of my favourite posters are not on the board anymore though :cranky:.

What do you mean that you're back?

Back_In_ The_ Saddle_Again????????

What do you mean that you're back?

Back_In_ The_ Saddle_Again????????

Back to kick yo ass boi! :badgrin:

Forum List

Back