Glad to come over from the Round-table

12icer

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2015
Hello I have come to visit, and hopefully settle because It looks as if Roundtable has gone as so many have. I hope to bring some friends also. I will listen more than post, Thank you for letting me join the forum.

Welcome.

In case you have trouble finding your way around...

th

Just a few questions for vetting purposes. We are experimenting with the following:

1. Have you recently become a Syrian refugee? If no, welcome; if yes please continue.

2. Have you spent an unusual amount of time on terror websites? If no, welcome; if yes continue.

3. Are you very enamored with the concept of 70 virgins as a reward for jihad? If no are you really from Syria? If yes, consult Obama for your visa.

Have a nice day

Just a few questions for vetting purposes. We are experimenting with the following:

1. Have you recently become a Syrian refugee? If no, welcome; if yes please continue.

2. Have you spent an unusual amount of time on terror websites? If no, welcome; if yes continue.

3. Are you very enamored with the concept of 70 virgins as a reward for jihad? If no are you really from Syria? If yes, consult Obama for your visa.

Have a nice day

70? Thought it was 72! :crybaby:

Well that's inflation I guess.

Welcome to the bored, 12icer. Bring extra hip boots. Everyone in this thread is delighted that you're here to listen, because as it is nobody listens to anybody here. Well except Gracie. She's fuckin' awesome.

70? Thought it was 72! :crybaby:

Well that's inflation I guess.

Welcome to the bored, 12icer. Bring extra hip boots. Everyone in this thread is delighted that you're here to listen, because as it is nobody listens to anybody here. Well except Gracie. She's fuckin' awesome.

Did you say something Pogo? Oh well, anyhow 12icer, Gracie is a good listener and awesome.

Have a nice day

Lets see ahhhhh no,nah,weeeeeeellllllllllll, HMMMMM kinda , Nah too young these days. round table was a website for liberals, and conservatives to say ANYTHING even words not used by politically correct America today actually I think that is what finally killed it was an offshoot of an underground satellite site like Al7bar, Dsscentral and hundreds more like them. A lot of BUD (Big Ugly Dish) and even some IPTV era people youngsters in there too.

Welcome..........you'll find that you can say anything (even words not used by politically correct America) as long as you are in the right forum to do so........hope you listen well and have fun posting here.

Hello I have come to visit, and hopefully settle because It looks as if Roundtable has gone as so many have. I hope to bring some friends also. I will listen more than post, Thank you for letting me join the forum.
welcometoasylum1_zpschgicyo0.jpg

Forum List

Back