I'm asking all Dems to be gracious in this moment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silence

wanna lick?
Aug 26, 2008
FL
Regardless of what you may or may not think the Republicans would/would not have done if McCain wins/won PLEASE show some class in the event that Obama does in fact win this election!

Try to get past all the mud that's been slung and be gracious winners, even if there are sore losers. Put yourself in their position if your candidate had lost.

The temptation will be to gloat, but it will serve NO ONE to do that!

If Obama wins accept that the future of this country will have been placed, by the American people, firmly in the hands of the Democratic party and it is my sincere hope that we do a better job in uniting the people of this country than the previous ruling party did and the first step should be in our grace in victory.

I think they should join the rest of America and embrace this new direction. The country is ready to come together, they should join us.

Regardless of what you may or may not think the Republicans would/would not have done if McCain wins/won PLEASE show some class in the event that Obama does in fact win this election!

Try to get past all the mud that's been slung and be gracious winners, even if there are sore losers. Put yourself in their position if your candidate had lost.

If Obama wins accept that the future of this country will have been placed, by the American people, firmly in the hands of the Democratic party and it is my sincere hope that we do a better job in uniting the people of this country than the previous ruling party did and the first step should be in our grace in victory.

I'd rep you if I could. :clap2:

If Obama wins, I'll need an apology from the repubs for being called a traitor for the last eight years to be gracious.

There is no uniting the party. The popular vote is less than 200,000 difference. Clearly the country's split.

you can disagree on politics and still be respectful js! that's all I'm saying

T'hell with that. I am not, not, not, a Republican or Democrat. But, if you wanna jump up and down and hollar, then get busy! Whoop it up, get it out of your system. Hurl the Itoljaso's from the rooftops. Be bold, Be innovative in your revelry.

Then, take a deep breath, and just like the dog who finally chased down and caught the car... the question now is: Whatcha gonna do with it?

I certainly agree with you Silence.

However, I certainly will be celebrating. But I won't be throwing it in our Republican board members faces unless they deserve it by doing something quite stupid.

T'hell with that. I am not, not, not, a Republican or Democrat. But, if you wanna jump up and down and hollar, then get busy! Whoop it up, get it out of your system. Hurl the Itoljaso's from the rooftops. Be bold, Be innovative in your revelry.

Then, take a deep breath, and just like the dog who finally chased down and caught the car... the question now is: Whatcha gonna do with it?

Sorry bub, but this will not be tolerated.

fuck gracious, the time to be gracious was a long long time ago. just enjoy your coronation of ObamalamDUmmieDingDong. You stole it. now enjoy it. Hate rules the roost tonight.

Sorry, after everything the cons put me through on here... I deserve four years...er one night of gloating. ;)

forgiving my most humblest opinion but you got a shitty way of "uniting the country" first you tear it apart for 8 years, call everyone every name in the book including racist, and you want to unite the fucking country? Holy shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back