I'm angry and disgusted by CNN

LOLOL

Most Americans support him?? WTF are you smoking?

View attachment 298841
View attachment 298842 Poor thing.. when will you learn
That red area is mostly dirt. Ask the people how they feel and not show maps of dirt and the reality is that most people don't approve of the job he's doing.

You're either demented, lying or both.
It’s actually represented by votes. It means no one likes democrats. Good luck I hope you can get some sanity in 2020 haha
And more people still vote Democrat than they do Republican
Yes in 3 towns with a high population of uneducated voters, illegals and felons. NYC AND LA lol congrats illegals love you haha
Yet you idiotically stated an impeached president with only 45% approval and 53% disapproval has the support of most Americans.

View attachment 298842 Poor thing.. when will you learn
That red area is mostly dirt. Ask the people how they feel and not show maps of dirt and the reality is that most people don't approve of the job he's doing.

It’s actually represented by votes. It means no one likes democrats. Good luck I hope you can get some sanity in 2020 haha
Yes in 3 towns with a high population of uneducated voters, illegals and felons. NYC AND LA lol congrats illegals love you haha
Yet you idiotically stated an impeached president with only 45% approval and 53% disapproval has the support of most Americans.
No one is going to vote democrat this year! Get your shit together so you get a chance in 2028.

I am very proud to say that I have not watched CNN (not even one minute) since the inauguration of the 45th president.

I have no doubt that Mr. Ted Turner is ashamed of what the current management has done to the once proud and respected news network that he started.

I always cheer whenever I read news about its sinking ratings.

Let's parse that, shall we? You're proud not to have watched a single minute.

But you have "no doubt" - no doubt - something untoward is going on.

So, you aren't just proudly proclaiming your complete, willful ignorance, you also reveal you rush in apparent haste to proclaim your prejudice.

The lemmings sure have reason to believe you've fallen in line. They will like you for that. For the rest, you made it abundantly clear there is no reason to bother with your dumpings.

Last edited:

No one is going to vote democrat this year! Get your shit together so you get a chance in 2028.
LOLOL

Says a deranged lunatic who also thinks an impeached president with 45% approval and 53% approval has the support of most Americans.

LOLOL

Says a deranged lunatic who also thinks an impeached president with 45% approval and 53% approval has the support of most Americans.

Which has nothing to do with what CNN is doing.

LOLOL

I’m in the inner city of Boston and black, Latinos and blue dog democrats are all saying trump is there man in 2020.. that mean you won’t win Ohio, Florida, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, nh, Maine, I’m just being honest .. America needs a sane 2nd party.. I hope you can get over the derangement.. and all polls are conducted by lefties, who try to use them to sway public opinion.. didn’t work in 2016 won’t work in 2020

LOLOL

411EDF4E-8C1A-4029-ABB3-16D82FFC654E.jpeg
Your gone .. gain some sanity

Since the election of Donald Trump CNN has not stopped speaking against him and his government but there now they have become Antis Americans always take the side of your enemies like Iran at this very moment, good god you can not do Something to make them stop ? they give you very bad publicity which creates Anti America all over the world.

It i snot just CNN, it is also MSNBC, ABC, CBS, NBC, NYtimes, Washington Post, etc. The far left media is full on Orange Man Bad, 24/7..
Ha! I didn't know, I couldn't know since I don't live in the USA (but if they're all against Trump then the brainwashing doesn't work with you Americans) and in France I only get CNN this Rotten media, I went to their site to tell them my dissatisfaction with them, they banished me on the spot, those assholes.

You get it worse as you get CNN international!

Does the French media run the orange man bad narrative as well?
Yes it's worse, What we have on CNN France is constant propaganda against Trump and several documentaries on Africa ... like an African woman who hits a carpet, what does that have to do with the USA? and i don't care about that , I think it is not the same programming as you Americans.

Since the election of Donald Trump CNN has not stopped speaking against him and his government but there now they have become Antis Americans always take the side of your enemies like Iran at this very moment, good god you can not do Something to make them stop ? they give you very bad publicity which creates Anti America all over the world.

It i snot just CNN, it is also MSNBC, ABC, CBS, NBC, NYtimes, Washington Post, etc. The far left media is full on Orange Man Bad, 24/7..
Ha! I didn't know, I couldn't know since I don't live in the USA (but if they're all against Trump then the brainwashing doesn't work with you Americans) and in France I only get CNN this Rotten media, I went to their site to tell them my dissatisfaction with them, they banished me on the spot, those assholes.

Yes it's worse, What we have on CNN France is constant propaganda against Trump and several documentaries on Africa ... like an African woman who hits a carpet, what does that have to do with the USA? and i don't care about that , I think it is not the same programming as you Americans.

It might be worse here.... for the past two days CNN has dedicated their headlines basically providing space that repeats Iran's own state ran media. An example was the inclusion of the video of Solemani's daughter trashing America, Trump and threats against America. - Why the fuck would they put up that video??

The extremes on both sides get disproportionate attention. Do not believe that "many" Americans are either 'right' or 'left'. That is propaganda each side exaggerates against the other.
Of course CNN is not reliable, but it isn't unilaterally against or for either side. All news sources have to be evaluated, none are to be simply believed. Humans have points of view and journalists are human. Objectivity is a noun, not a reality.
Everyone has to take responsibility for his or her opinions, and those should be formed from confirmed facts. Intellectual laziness is the enemy, not CNN, China or the 'poor'.
Mais oui, CNN is on one side already before the election of November 8, 2016 it always had supporters behind for Hillary Clinton and never for Trump and yes only once I saw it behind if it does not advertise, I don't know what is it?

It might be worse here.... for the past two days CNN has dedicated their headlines basically providing space that repeats Iran's own state ran media. An example was the inclusion of the video of Solemani's daughter trashing America, Trump and threats against America. - Why the fuck would they put up that video??

his daughter? bint al kharah? gotta link?

LOLOL

Which has nothing to do with what CNN is doing.
At least you admit that CNN isn't swaying public opinion of Impeached Trump. That means he earned his 53% job disapproval rating.

We also have this kind of report against Trump and also Solemani's daughter who ask for a revenge and CNN also show the anger of the Iranians in the streets against the Americans who proudly burn the American flag, this media is a real shame

We also have this kind of report against Trump and also Solemani's daughter who ask for a revenge and CNN also show the anger of the Iranians in the streets against the Americans who proudly burn the American flag, this media is a real shame

I am fascinated and request LINKS to these videos

his daughter? bint al kharah? gotta link?

The headline is gone, it was yesterday - here is an archive photo of their front page - you can see it.

front.JPG

Forum List

Back