I'm angry and disgusted by CNN

Dalia

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2016
France
Since the election of Donald Trump CNN has not stopped speaking against him and his government but there now they have become Antis Americans always take the side of your enemies like Iran at this very moment, good god you can not do Something to make them stop ? they give you very bad publicity which creates Anti America all over the world.

The Clinton News Network has become the Caliphate News Network.

I simply no longer tune in.
I agree but for those who are not American, we only have this rotten channel to get news from the USA and CNN are awful and in addition the French channels take the information from CNN ... it's all against the American President, I find it disgusting

Since the election of Donald Trump CNN has not stopped speaking against him and his government but there now they have become Antis Americans always take the side of your enemies like Iran at this very moment, good god you can not do Something to make them stop ? they give you very bad publicity which creates Anti America all over the world.

It i snot just CNN, it is also MSNBC, ABC, CBS, NBC, NYtimes, Washington Post, etc. The far left media is full on Orange Man Bad, 24/7..

It i snot just CNN, it is also MSNBC, ABC, CBS, NBC, NYtimes, Washington Post, etc. The far left media is full on Orange Man Bad, 24/7..
Ha! I didn't know, I couldn't know since I don't live in the USA (but if they're all against Trump then the brainwashing doesn't work with you Americans) and in France I only get CNN this Rotten media, I went to their site to tell them my dissatisfaction with them, they banished me on the spot, those assholes.

Ha! I didn't know, I couldn't know since I don't live in the USA (but if they're all against Trump then the brainwashing doesn't work with you Americans) and in France I only get CNN this Rotten media, I went to their site to tell them my dissatisfaction with them, they banished me on the spot, those assholes.

You get it worse as you get CNN international!

Does the French media run the orange man bad narrative as well?

upload_2020-1-7_6-49-15.png

CNN and their clones at MSNBC, the NYT and the WaPo are keeping the adult diaper business thriving. That's about all they do.

Again with this CNN mewling. Deal with real news or go back to your safe spaces called Fox News or Breitbart. Leave CNN to the adults.
Hello traitor.
Hello Dimwit.
It's funny how you bastards call people who refuse to believe the lying media derogatory names.
LOL..Coming from someone that started it all by calling me a derogatory name.:flameth:

And you prove there are no adults in the far left!

Again with this CNN mewling. Deal with real news or go back to your safe spaces called Fox News or Breitbart. Leave CNN to the adults.
Hello traitor.
Hello Dimwit.
It's funny how you bastards call people who refuse to believe the lying media derogatory names.
LOL..Coming from someone that started it all by calling me a derogatory name.:flameth:

Wow..that is certainly some rapier wit.

Hello traitor.
Hello Dimwit.

Yes, no adults at all in the far left!

Friends do not let friends watch CNN..

Hello traitor.
Hello Dimwit.

Nope actually you started it. Self awareness is important.

Forum List

Back