I'm a freaking Bloody Mess

i like scars....why is it black? i love playing show me your scars lol

i have plenty....its black cause the lady at the hospital didn't wash it out too good.

You want more.....wait i cant post that scar :lol: Ummmm...i rolled a car over going 80 and put my arm through the side window when the tree stopped me from going across the median.

They are white scars and probably wont show up on camera.

damn you article....damn you....lol...the guys i work with are pretty much use to going on with me about stuff...the other day...we are all at a table...when one comments on a snowboarders falling and says..."when a women falls snowboarding, she is already in position" i had never heard that before and began to turn red....then the guy who said it...started blushing and saying he was sorry....everyone got up and left...

hell i was shocked when people began using the id...red wings....i comment to one that that was a bit brazen...his reply....i like detroit...who knew....

and did you have to tell every one article?

the glass one was on sale..impluse buy....and you just never know when you will be using "wet" intstead of wd ....i got squeaky hinges

tmi.jpg

i'm bored and want non-political banter :lol:

another scar picture for bones, this is from where the plastic trim went through my arm and came back out by my elbow.

f155c7c61fa1__1250841086000.jpeg

DCP00433.JPG

Last edited:
yeah...did you see the last picture i posted, notice the shape of the broken plastic on the door matches the scar on my elbow.

I got tons of em from where the glass shredded me up good too.

yeah...did you see the last picture i posted, notice the shape of the broken plastic on the door matches the scar on my elbow.

I got tons of em from where the glass shredded me up good too.

Geez, I'm so grossed out.

Forum List

Back