Monk fans? Any others out there? Last season.

Feb 28, 2009
And it's clear they are taking us on a long and winding road to Mr. Monk's final redemption. The episode this weekend had me with tears streaming unabashedly down my cheeks, as Mr. Monk helped a foreigner solve the murder of his wife, all the time fighting for his own murdered wife, Trudy.

Methinks they will, by degrees, cure Mr. Monk by series end, and finally solve Trudy's murder.

This has been one of the truly great television shows, and although it will be sad to see it go, what a great story they have told and told it well. The writing has always been clever and intelligent, and the acting has been bar none the best.

The final season of Monk, happening now.....

I love Monk . . . but always forget it's on. I'm not overly good with summer series I guess. I usually end up watching it on a rerun somewhere or OnDemand. I prefer Natalie over Shirona (sp?). And I absolutely love Monk's house. The colors, the layout, the decor, the OCD tidiness of it all. No, my house is not like that. I live with other people! If I lived alone, however . . . .

i enjoyed it for the first few seasons....i preferred shosanna to natialie....the story lines got stale..but i will admit..finding out how the "whale" killer trudy would be nice closure

Hate it---been around too many OCDs who lives were miserable. They make it look like it's funny and a walk in the park.

Forum List

Back