Illinois Submits 55% Obamacare Premium Increase

Maybe when Jake was born, the umbilical cord got wrapped around his neck and cut off the blood to his brain. They say that happens sometimes. The boy ain't right in the head.

weatherman does not tell you, "that for some types of plans [not all] average 43 percent to 55 percent. The Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services will decide rates. . .".

One, weatherman engages in typical refusal to engage in transparency and full disclosure.

Two, he does not tell you that those %s will be reduced by 1/2 to 3/4 of the requests.

Three, he does not tell you most of the plans have far less increase in the request.
OH goody! My rates went up ONLY 43%!!!!!!!11!!!!!!!eleventy!!!!!!!!!!
Obama lied so many times about Obamacare, that I suspect he followed the advice of Joseph Goebbels or Lenin, whichever you prefer...and many Americans believe the lies.

1.) If you like your insurance plan, you can keep your insurance plan
Number of mentions: 37 times
2.) With Obamacare we will reduce your insurance premiums by $2,500, per family per year
Number of mentions: At least 22 times
3.) I cannot pass amnesty through executive action… I am not a dictator
4.) Not one dime of Obamacare will go for abortions
Number of mentions: At least 12 times

I tend to think some Americans live in a fantasy world of lies. This is the only explanation I can come up with after all the lying by Clinton, W, and Big Ears yet still no consequences...and many Americans will vote Cankles in November. The most infamous liar EVER.

weatherman does not tell you, "that for some types of plans [not all] average 43 percent to 55 percent. The Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services will decide rates. . .".

One, weatherman engages in typical refusal to engage in transparency and full disclosure.

Two, he does not tell you that those %s will be reduced by 1/2 to 3/4 of the requests.

Three, he does not tell you most of the plans have far less increase in the request.
See: a lack of weatherman transparency. The rates will go up by maybe 12% for a very few. Most will be much lower.

What medical system has been destroyed?
Shitforbrains pulling fiction out of his fat ass again. Illinois has submitted increases of 43%-55%. PERIOD. So are they bullshitting or are taxpayers going to have to foot the bill?
:lol: Hit a nerve, eh? I quoted from your own source, son. IL proposed and will be disposed for about 10% of the request. One, it is not all the requests. Two, it is only some of the requests. And, three, you did not post it all. You guys are so easy to expose as hacks.

Obama lied so many times about Obamacare, that I suspect he followed the advice of Joseph Goebbels or Lenin, whichever you prefer...and many Americans believe the lies.

2.) With Obamacare we will reduce your insurance premiums by $2,500, per family per year

I tend to think some Americans live in a fantasy world of lies. This is the only explanation I can come up with after all the lying by Clinton, W, and Big Ears yet still no consequences...and many Americans will vote Cankles in November. The most infamous liar EVER.

POS lied about it before that even. During the campaign in '08 he spoke outright against a mandated coverage scheme only to flip on it almost immediately in 2009.

And negotiations would be held on CSPAN, if anyone remembers that gem....

“so that people can see who is making arguments on behalf of their constituents and who are making arguments on behalf of the drug companies or the insurance companies."

One lie after the next after the next....

POS lied about it before that even. During the campaign in '08 he spoke outright against a mandated coverage scheme only to flip on it almost immediately in 2009.

And negotiations would be held on CSPAN, if anyone remembers that gem....

“so that people can see who is making arguments on behalf of their constituents and who are making arguments on behalf of the drug companies or the insurance companies."

One lie after the next after the next....

Agreed...Obama has lied numerous times and not just about Obamacare, but the MSM and the dumb ass Rs seldom call him on it.

...but ask anyone about Trump and they will tell you he is a MFing LIAR.

IMO the brainwashing of the American people is reaching a tipping point.

NOTE TO OP......LONG BEFORE ACA CAME INTO PLAY, MY PREMIUMS WENT UP EVERY ENROLLMENT CYCLE ANYWAYS. SO WHATS THE BIG DAMNED DEAL....BLAME THE GREED OF THE INSURANCE INDUSTRY, YOU MORONS AND GET OFF OF OBAMA'S NUTTS....THE NIGGA GOTTA PEE!!

Drug test alert !!!

So is Illinois bullshitting on the cost or are taxpayers going to have to compensate for the financial losses?

Which is it, dufus?

That means it's working.

Illinois submits Obamacare insurance premium increases to feds.

The Illinois Department of Insurance said Wednesday it has submitted rate increases to the federal government that for some types of plans average 43 percent to 55 percent.

The Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services will decide rates. But the numbers released Wednesday confirm the fears of consumers, who’ve already watched a number of insurance companies withdraw from the Obamacare exchange because of financial losses, limiting choices as people prepare to enroll for 2017.

Rates could increase by an average of 44 percent for the lowest-priced bronze plans, 45 percent for the lowest-priced silver plans and 55 percent for the lowest-priced gold plans, according to a preliminary analysis released by the state Wednesday.

That just can't be right. Obama The Great said this:
"In an Obama administration, we'll lower premiums by up to $2,500 for a typical family per year. And we'll do it by investing in disease prevention, not just disease management; by investing in a paperless health care system to reduce administrative costs; and by covering every single American and making sure that they can take their health care with them if they lose their job. We'll also reduce costs for business and their workers by picking up the tab for some of the most expensive illnesses. And we won't do all this twenty years from now, or ten years from now. We'll do it by the end of my first term as President of the United States."

Are you calling him a LIAR?
I'd forgotten that Obama's famous $2500 per year savings lie was actually a bundle of lies.

That means it's working.

The Illinois Department of Insurance said Wednesday it has submitted rate increases to the federal government that for some types of plans average 43 percent to 55 percent.

The Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services will decide rates. But the numbers released Wednesday confirm the fears of consumers, who’ve already watched a number of insurance companies withdraw from the Obamacare exchange because of financial losses, limiting choices as people prepare to enroll for 2017.

Rates could increase by an average of 44 percent for the lowest-priced bronze plans, 45 percent for the lowest-priced silver plans and 55 percent for the lowest-priced gold plans, according to a preliminary analysis released by the state Wednesday.

"In an Obama administration, we'll lower premiums by up to $2,500 for a typical family per year. And we'll do it by investing in disease prevention, not just disease management; by investing in a paperless health care system to reduce administrative costs; and by covering every single American and making sure that they can take their health care with them if they lose their job. We'll also reduce costs for business and their workers by picking up the tab for some of the most expensive illnesses. And we won't do all this twenty years from now, or ten years from now. We'll do it by the end of my first term as President of the United States."

I'd forgotten that Obama's famous $2500 per year savings lie was actually a bundle of lies.
Does your ass ever get jealous of the shit that comes out your mouth, I mean really. You neo nuts are always ready to blame Obama and never an industry that prides itself on greed and profits, ie the Insurance industry. They've been milking workers for decades....there's your enemy, not OBama....the finest black thang in all of the world....yummy!!

That means it's working.

Does your ass ever get jealous of the shit that comes out your mouth, I mean really. You neo nuts are always ready to blame Obama and never an industry that prides itself on greed and profits, ie the Insurance industry. They've been milking workers for decades....there's your enemy, not OBama....the finest black thang in all of the world....yummy!!
Obama lies and lies and lies....but that means nothing to some Americans.

Is it any wonder we have corrupt criminal politicians running the nation?

image.jpeg

NOTE TO OP......LONG BEFORE ACA CAME INTO PLAY, MY PREMIUMS WENT UP EVERY ENROLLMENT CYCLE ANYWAYS. SO WHATS THE BIG DAMNED DEAL....BLAME THE GREED OF THE INSURANCE INDUSTRY, YOU MORONS AND GET OFF OF OBAMA'S NUTTS....THE NIGGA GOTTA PEE!!
Maybe you should have found a different one.......

Forum List

Back