Illegals scared to come here now because President Trump is enforcing the law

With all this talk of inalienable, natural, human rights I can't help but parlay this talk into the very reason our nation has the 2ndA as the cornerstone of our Constitutional, Representative Republic (from its inception). Unlike the other countries that these anti-American swine opine on as having fewer murders etc. We in America cherish our Natural, Human, Inalienable rights; our very founding as a nation was predicated on the people having the means to maintain these freedoms if / when they were encroached from within or from external entities. The mere fact that Americans are armed with hundreds of millions of arms in circulation is a huge disincentivization for 'encroachment'. More sacrosanct than even the incidental loss of human life via firearms murderously abused, are the tenets that we as Americans cherish; freedom and independence from onerous rule to live life as we see fit. Our 2nd A is the only mechanism by which this is made possible!

"The Pen is mightier than the sword"

This quote is why Trump has run with "fake news" as his theme.

It also happens to be true. I watch CNN & MSNBC occasionally and they are nothing more than propaganda. Even the Harvard study said that the MSM is 93% negative on Trump while fawning over Obama at 70% positive. When Mueller clears Trump and Huber indicts a lot of FBI and DOJ people, we'll see if the MSM apologizes to the Trumps.
we'll see if the MSM apologizes to the Trumps.

Kyzr, tks for your post. I wanted to put down (funny) but thought that it would be disparaging... I think that upon reflection that U know that the MSM is not in this game for 'apologies' when they "get it wrong", lol. They create the false NARRATIVE in the first place and then obfuscate and plead ignorance and innocence when the ramifications roll in... I think U've been around long enough to know this & I'm thinking U just got ahead of yourself with a hasty post of optimism.... I Thank U for that, if that's the case. :)

Do you and Kyzr share each others kool-aid?

The point of my post is to say that the Left/progressives are the ones drinking the MSM's KoolAde. We'll see after Mueller and Huber and Congress finish up the investigations who really colluded with Russia.

With all this talk of inalienable, natural, human rights I can't help but parlay this talk into the very reason our nation has the 2ndA as the cornerstone of our Constitutional, Representative Republic (from its inception). Unlike the other countries that these anti-American swine opine on as having fewer murders etc. We in America cherish our Natural, Human, Inalienable rights; our very founding as a nation was predicated on the people having the means to maintain these freedoms if / when they were encroached from within or from external entities. The mere fact that Americans are armed with hundreds of millions of arms in circulation is a huge disincentivization for 'encroachment'. More sacrosanct than even the incidental loss of human life via firearms murderously abused, are the tenets that we as Americans cherish; freedom and independence from onerous rule to live life as we see fit. Our 2nd A is the only mechanism by which this is made possible!
the common defense is the common defense in depth. we don't have a general warfare clause.

a "flak triad around every corner".

I voted for Trump precisely because of Illegal aliens. God lord do illegals chap my hide. They are treated like god's gift to mankind. By people that control policy issues. Rich white wealthy elitists benefit from illegal immigration. Those tired and poor Americans that are now homeless, living in tents along the Platte river near downtown Denver. They, poor Americans, are trash. But poor Mexicans from Mexico that violate immigration laws? They are "poor victims" of unfair immigration law" and treated like gods. They can do NOTHING wrong. Even though past generations managed to follow the same laws. But Mexicans aren't held to the same standard. Why not?
natural rights; who cares, right, right wingers.

I voted for Trump precisely because of Illegal aliens. God lord do illegals chap my hide. They are treated like god's gift to mankind. By people that control policy issues. Rich white wealthy elitists benefit from illegal immigration. Those tired and poor Americans that are now homeless, living in tents along the Platte river near downtown Denver. They, poor Americans, are trash. But poor Mexicans from Mexico that violate immigration laws? They are "poor victims" of unfair immigration law" and treated like gods. They can do NOTHING wrong. Even though past generations managed to follow the same laws. But Mexicans aren't held to the same standard. Why not?
----------------------------------- natural RIGHTS for AMERICANS are pretty much covered in the USA Bill of RIGHTS aren't they Daniel .

----------------------------------- natural RIGHTS for AMERICANS are pretty much covered in the USA Bill of RIGHTS aren't they Daniel .
Dred Scott indicates they are civil rights not natural rights. Natural rights are found in State Constitutions and available via Due Process.

"The Pen is mightier than the sword"

This quote is why Trump has run with "fake news" as his theme.

It also happens to be true. I watch CNN & MSNBC occasionally and they are nothing more than propaganda. Even the Harvard study said that the MSM is 93% negative on Trump while fawning over Obama at 70% positive. When Mueller clears Trump and Huber indicts a lot of FBI and DOJ people, we'll see if the MSM apologizes to the Trumps.
we'll see if the MSM apologizes to the Trumps.

Kyzr, tks for your post. I wanted to put down (funny) but thought that it would be disparaging... I think that upon reflection that U know that the MSM is not in this game for 'apologies' when they "get it wrong", lol. They create the false NARRATIVE in the first place and then obfuscate and plead ignorance and innocence when the ramifications roll in... I think U've been around long enough to know this & I'm thinking U just got ahead of yourself with a hasty post of optimism.... I Thank U for that, if that's the case. :)

Do you and Kyzr share each others kool-aid?

The point of my post is to say that the Left/progressives are the ones drinking the MSM's KoolAde. We'll see after Mueller and Huber and Congress finish up the investigations who really colluded with Russia.

The MSM is well balanced, you and others on the right are in denial. Posting this meme, a conspiracy theory which really has no feet and ought not to be granted a theory, is Propaganda which was created by Limbaugh decades ago.

It is a BIG LIE. When compared to FOX, and all of Murdoch's properties, and Internet Sites such as Breitbart, and Drudge, et al; the MSM's reporting is seen as biased since it does not confirm your opinions, biases and denial of reality.

As for Russia and the Mueller Investigation, one thing is for sure: Some members of the Trump inner circle have lied about meeting with Russian (agents? diplomats? Oligarchs?) and the Mueller Investigation is NOT a witch hunt, but a necessary effort to defend democracy itself.

Was Trump "read in" on everything that Flynn, et al, have plead guilty to, I don't know, nor do you. However, the attacks on Mueller by Trump, his minions like you (it seems), and others on the internet suggests that he is guilty of something.

It may only be his business practices, and he had no knowledge of Russia and their cyber attacks on America. But a President of the United States who attempts to disrupt an effort to quell further attacks on democracy in America, ought to make every American suspicious.

Are you suspicious? If not, you are in denial, and ought to really think about the consequences of Trump's overall behavior.

Central Americans, ‘Scared of What’s Happening’ in U.S., Stay Put

Damn its nice to have a President with a stiff spine and a willingness to ENFORCE THE LAW!

Yeah you're right Mexican migrant workers are afraid to come here because of Trump and it's now it's killing American farmers, beef, pork, chicken, dairy, fruits & veggies producers. Next will be your grocery bill that gets slaughtered.
Trump-supporting farmers are worried that new immigration policies would be a disaster

Airways trust that a Trump Tard cannot look beyond the tip of their nose, and never consideres the consequences of their actions.
key_live_eifqPbvhIRnKEb1T0MSFpipgsCenSDRu
That is the way it goes, and I really don't care what the producers or farmers do. They can do it the American way and solve the problems...Hell they use to hire high school guys to handle farm jobs.
----------------------------------- i tell the true story --- Dad was building a new house , it was about 1962 and i was about 12 . DAD would get home from his good job and we'd have supper . After supper we would sometimes go over to the local apple orchards to pick apples at 10 cent a bushel . We kids didn't pick many apples but Dad might have made a dollar or 2 so that Dad could buy gas for the car to go to work the next day and this was when gas was about 13 cents a gallon .

We'll when you can find an American or get a teenager to get off their video games to pick a bushel of tomatoes for 2 bucks let me know lol.

You need to read this article all the way to the last sentence, that talks about the tomatoes. Alabama law drives out illegal immigrants but also has unexpected consequences

there will always be tomaters but they may be more expensive . I want the mexicans messed with . I don't really care about tomatoes being more expensive or unavailable or if tomatoes disappear from the face of the earth Oreo . -------------- .

and for a long time i have said , vegetables need MECHANIZED picking rather than 'mexicans' Oreo .

Damn its nice to have a President with a stiff spine and a willingness to ENFORCE THE LAW!
Someone needs to get this fact to that mob heading this way. ;)
------------------------------------- actually i hope to see an International Incident where Trump kicks some azz and doesn't back down . Close the Border and back up those S american trucks full of perishables all the way from the Closed Border all the way back to 'venezuela' and further MikeTX .

------------------------------------- actually i hope to see an International Incident where Trump kicks some azz and doesn't back down . Close the Border and back up those S american trucks full of perishables all the way from the Closed Border all the way back to 'venezuela' and further MikeTX .
natural rights mean nothing to the right wing; why should the left take them seriously about abortion.

natural rights mean nothing to the right wing; why should the left take them seriously about abortion.
Look another America hater repeating her lie.

Illegals scared to come here now because President Trump is enforcing the law

Way to go Mr. President ! Trump 2020!!!

Yeah you're right Mexican migrant workers are afraid to come here because of Trump and it's now it's killing American farmers, beef, pork, chicken, dairy, fruits & veggies producers. Next will be your grocery bill that gets slaughtered.
Trump-supporting farmers are worried that new immigration policies would be a disaster

Airways trust that a Trump Tard cannot look beyond the tip of their nose, and never consideres the consequences of their actions.
key_live_eifqPbvhIRnKEb1T0MSFpipgsCenSDRu
That is the way it goes, and I really don't care what the producers or farmers do. They can do it the American way and solve the problems...Hell they use to hire high school guys to handle farm jobs.
----------------------------------- i tell the true story --- Dad was building a new house , it was about 1962 and i was about 12 . DAD would get home from his good job and we'd have supper . After supper we would sometimes go over to the local apple orchards to pick apples at 10 cent a bushel . We kids didn't pick many apples but Dad might have made a dollar or 2 so that Dad could buy gas for the car to go to work the next day and this was when gas was about 13 cents a gallon .

We'll when you can find an American or get a teenager to get off their video games to pick a bushel of tomatoes for 2 bucks let me know lol.

You need to read this article all the way to the last sentence, that talks about the tomatoes. Alabama law drives out illegal immigrants but also has unexpected consequences
And who has caused all that we are experiencing today ???? The left or the right ?? Be honest if you can.

One has to have lived to be up in years now in order to be able to assess the situation properly, otherwise as based upon the past mistakes the nation's leaders have made in which led to all the bullcrap.

and for a long time i have said , vegetables need MECHANIZED picking rather than 'mexicans' Oreo .
It's amazing that the left are for working Mexican's in these jobs that they (the left) figures are far too embarrassing for their own children to work and/or to accept such wages for the jobs that they do, but here they are begging to keep these people coming in here knowing that they are just creating another class of people that will someday blame them or whom ever for treating them as second class human beings (something the left claims they are adamantly against).

Look another America hater repeating her lie.
oh, look; another right winger with nothing but fallacy instead of Any form of valid rebuttal.

Forum List

Back