Illegals scared to come here now because President Trump is enforcing the law

deportations were at record levels before he took office.

deportations were at record levels before he took office.
----------------------------------- mrobama was a weasel on Deportations . Plus he was a weasel on iran , rules of engagement in war fighting . mrobama was / is an unamerican weasel on everything Siete .

this issue is now being talked about on FOX . Just saying .

We have a private high school that has long had a foreign exchange student program. Students from around the world live here in dorms while attending school. Enrollment for the fall is way down, not because the ban affects them, but because parents are leery and afraid to send their student to a country so inhospitabe, suddenly, to foreigners. Truth. I just talked to one of the Trustees.

We have a private high school that has long had a foreign exchange student program. Students from around the world live here in dorms while attending school. Enrollment for the fall is way down, not because the ban affects them, but because parents are leery and afraid to send their student to a country so inhospitabe, suddenly, to foreigners. Truth. I just talked to one of the Trustees.
You mean to countries deemed threats(have been for years) and illegal aliens?
Sounds like those parents are stupid and fall for the bullshit rhetoric.

-------------------------------------------- GOOD news OldLady !!

Then do as its supposed to be done,allow EUROPEAN and Australian foreign students to come here. We have same thing here and its not even a private school. We had a German girl past 2 years here with a family.

Central Americans, ‘Scared of What’s Happening’ in U.S., Stay Put

Damn its nice to have a President with a stiff spine and a willingness to ENFORCE THE LAW!
Should we correlate to income generated by tourism for our several States?

The travel and tourism industry is one of the largest industries in the United States, making a total contribution of 1.5 trillion U.S. dollars to GDP in 2015. The industry was forecasted to contribute more than 2.6 trillion U.S. dollars by 2027. Travel and tourism is a reliable and substantial source of employment for U.S. residents, directly providing around 5.5 million jobs annually.--https://www.statista.com/topics/1987/travel-and-tourism-industry-in-the-us/

In the US, tourism is either the first, second, or third largest employer in 29 states,[which?] employing 7.3 million in 2004, to take care of 1.19 billion trips tourists took in the US in 2005. As of 2007, there are 2,462 registered National Historic Landmarks (NHL) recognized by the United States government. As of 2016, Orlando is the most visited destination in the United States.--https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tourism_in_the_United_States

Or, should we simply not take the right wing seriously about economics.

I'd be interested in knowing where these students are coming from, if it's Europe I'm calling BS given what's going on over there

You mean to countries deemed threats(have been for years) and illegal aliens?
Sounds like those parents are stupid and fall for the bullshit rhetoric.
It's their perception based on what they have heard. It is also not stupid to question sending your child half a planet away to a country that is suddenly banning Muslims, chasing around Hispanics like nobody's business, suffering increased threats and assaults on anyone not white, building walls to keep out the Mongol hordes, etc.
Countries have actually warned their citizens about traveling here. We are iffy these days. I can see why you don't want to see it. It's really pathetic that we have allowed ourselves to become such. And you would NOT allow your kids to do the same if you were in their shoes and heard what they have heard. It is NOT made up, either, TN. All of it is true.

Guess we don't need thy dopey Wall then.
Drug pushers will still bring drugs into the US you idiot.
Central Americans, ‘Scared of What’s Happening’ in U.S., Stay Put

Damn its nice to have a President with a stiff spine and a willingness to ENFORCE THE LAW!
Should we correlate to income generated by tourism for our several States?

The travel and tourism industry is one of the largest industries in the United States, making a total contribution of 1.5 trillion U.S. dollars to GDP in 2015. The industry was forecasted to contribute more than 2.6 trillion U.S. dollars by 2027. Travel and tourism is a reliable and substantial source of employment for U.S. residents, directly providing around 5.5 million jobs annually.--https://www.statista.com/topics/1987/travel-and-tourism-industry-in-the-us/

In the US, tourism is either the first, second, or third largest employer in 29 states,[which?] employing 7.3 million in 2004, to take care of 1.19 billion trips tourists took in the US in 2005. As of 2007, there are 2,462 registered National Historic Landmarks (NHL) recognized by the United States government. As of 2016, Orlando is the most visited destination in the United States.--https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tourism_in_the_United_States

Or, should we simply not take the right wing seriously about economics.
If they are so poor they need to sneak into MY country then they sure in the hell don't have the money to go on vacation!

Good.

Next, maybe this will inspire leaders in Mexico and others to take on the task of making their countries something better than a nightmarish hell hole from which their own people are desperate to escape.
I have a feeling if they could do that, they would have already, Mac. Mexico does have a terrible problem, but first rule for getting things to change is surviving. They're in a terrible mess with the cartels and the corruption that has metasticized to the highest levels of government and L.E.

Forum List

Back