Illegal's Right To Work

Immigration has nothing to do with Commerce; usually. They are two separate concepts. We do have a Commerce Clause; why are we losing money on Commerce at our borders?

I don't know. Why are you more concerned about that than the illegal invasion of our country? That is costing us billions a year. And again, even though they are two separate concepts any Commerce Clause does not negate our immigration laws.
Because, I actually have enough of a clue and enough of a Cause, to know the difference between an invasion and migrant labor.

You claim it is costing us billions a year; we have a Commerce Clause, why are we losing money on Commerce at our borders. Are you finally admitting the right can't find Good capitalists who can actually make more money under our form of Capitalism, even with an official Mint at their disposal?

We should be solving our illegal problem on a permanent basis through Commerce, well regulated; it really should be that simple, except to the right.

Migrant labor here without authorization is a violation of our immigration laws. What part of that aren't you getting? If we are losing commerce dollars at the border then that is a separate issue from allowing millions of illegal aliens flood our borders and go into the interior of our nation and suck up jobs and taxes. Address it separately then. I am addressing the billions of lost tax dollars due to illegal aliens living in the interior of our nation. Stay on topic, will you?

How does addressing commerce at the border have anything to do with the fact that we don't have the jobs and resources to support illegal aliens in the interior of our nation? You never explain WTH you are talking about. You talk in riddles.
Dude, it is usually only a misdemeanor to "jaywalk" across an imaginary State line without inspection. It is the ignorance of the right that prevents them from understanding the fundamental problems of our republic; unfortunately, they don't mind appealing to ignorance of the law while maybe holding any old book in their hands and proclaiming they are for the "gospel Truth".

and many will think your post ignorant. so who are you to judge. go shoot your high horse you've broken it's back

States do not supersede Federal laws. Get it through your head. They are here ILLEGALLY, and no matter what you think about a commerce clause or whatever the heck you think you can come up with as an excuse, NOTHING allows illegals to work in our country unless they have government papers. Get It?

I don't know. Why are you more concerned about that than the illegal invasion of our country? That is costing us billions a year. And again, even though they are two separate concepts any Commerce Clause does not negate our immigration laws.
Because, I actually have enough of a clue and enough of a Cause, to know the difference between an invasion and migrant labor.

You claim it is costing us billions a year; we have a Commerce Clause, why are we losing money on Commerce at our borders. Are you finally admitting the right can't find Good capitalists who can actually make more money under our form of Capitalism, even with an official Mint at their disposal?

We should be solving our illegal problem on a permanent basis through Commerce, well regulated; it really should be that simple, except to the right.

Migrant labor here without authorization is a violation of our immigration laws. What part of that aren't you getting? If we are losing commerce dollars at the border then that is a separate issue from allowing millions of illegal aliens flood our borders and go into the interior of our nation and suck up jobs and taxes. Address it separately then. I am addressing the billions of lost tax dollars due to illegal aliens living in the interior of our nation. Stay on topic, will you?

How does addressing commerce at the border have anything to do with the fact that we don't have the jobs and resources to support illegal aliens in the interior of our nation? You never explain WTH you are talking about. You talk in riddles.
Dude, it is usually only a misdemeanor to "jaywalk" across an imaginary State line without inspection. It is the ignorance of the right that prevents them from understanding the fundamental problems of our republic; unfortunately, they don't mind appealing to ignorance of the law while maybe holding any old book in their hands and proclaiming they are for the "gospel Truth".

and many will think your post ignorant. so who are you to judge. go shoot your high horse you've broken it's back

dudette, I am not the one appealing to ignorance of the law.

States do not supersede Federal laws. Get it through your head. They are here ILLEGALLY, and no matter what you think about a commerce clause or whatever the heck you think you can come up with as an excuse, NOTHING allows illegals to work in our country unless they have government papers. Get It?
Dudette, States don't have to care if someone is from out of State or from out of state since 1808. Why not stop appealing to ignorance of our supreme law of the land?

Read my lips,States do not control Federal Law. Get it? Even the commerce clause you keep throwing up as some sort of excuse CONTROLS the numbers of migrants allowed to work in the US. Otherwise ILLEGALS ARE BREAKING THE LAW if they work here. NO PAPERS? THEY ARE CRIMINALS!

Dudette, States don't have to care if someone is from out of State or from out of state since 1808. Why not stop appealing to ignorance of our supreme law of the land?

Out of state? Out of state as in a citizen or legal immigrant is not the problem. Your so-called Commerce laws have nothing to do with illegal immigration nor legal immigration so why don't you post it in the right forum? This is not the one as it is about immigration.

Immigration has nothing to do with Commerce; usually. They are two separate concepts. We do have a Commerce Clause; why are we losing money on Commerce at our borders?

Doesn't matter. Coming here without authorization is a violation of our immigration laws and subject to deportation. There are no imaginary lines for our federal or state's borders. They are real. Even the left knows this. We also have immigration laws, quotas and policies that weren't implemented simply by the right. They are in place via our entire congress and government and any so-called Commerce laws doesn't negate those laws. Seems it is you that is the ignorant one. Let me guess by your last name you're just another Hispanic ethnocentric, racist who thinks your group should be above our immigration laws. Am I right?

Read my lips,States do not control Federal Law. Get it? Even the commerce clause you keep throwing up as some sort of excuse CONTROLS the numbers of migrants allowed to work in the US. Otherwise ILLEGALS ARE BREAKING THE LAW if they work here. NO PAPERS? THEY ARE CRIMINALS!
Dudette, I know the several States have no longer any form of controul over immigration, like they used to, before the ratification of our federal Constitution, since 1808. Thus, even illegal immigration is a simple red herring regarding States rights, since they don't have Any over immigration since 1808.

Out of state? Out of state as in a citizen or legal immigrant is not the problem. Your so-called Commerce laws have nothing to do with illegal immigration nor legal immigration so why don't you post it in the right forum? This is not the one as it is about immigration.
Dude, it helps if you have some clue and some Cause. The several States no longer retain any rights regarding immigration since 1808. It is in our supreme law of the land and preempts Any appeals to ignorance of that, specific law. Thus, it is a Commerce issue for the several States of the Union and no Thing more.

Doesn't matter. Coming here without authorization is a violation of our immigration laws and subject to deportation. There are no imaginary lines for our federal or state's borders. They are real. Even the left knows this. We also have immigration laws, quotas and policies that weren't implemented simply by the right. They are in place via our entire congress and government and any so-called Commerce laws doesn't negate those laws. Seems it is you that is the ignorant one. Let me guess by your last name you're just another Hispanic ethnocentric, racist who thinks your group should be above our immigration laws. Am I right?
Dude, there is no appeal to ignorance of our doctrine of separation of powers, either.

There seems to be some ignorance on your part. "Several States" is not an issue.
You seem to ignore the "Supreme Law of the land"
Guess what is says?
ILLEGALS CANNOT WORK IN THE US WITHOUT GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS.

Dude, it helps if you have some clue and some Cause. The several States no longer retain any rights regarding immigration since 1808. It is in our supreme law of the land and preempts Any appeals to ignorance of that, specific law. Thus, it is a Commerce issue for the several States of the Union and no Thing more.

The states are obligated to respect our immigration laws put forth by the federal government. Just because they have been lax in enforcing them still doesn't give the employers within our states to hire illegal aliens. It is still against the law. What part of that aren't you getting? Any state Commerce laws do not negate federal immigration laws are you really this stupid? Why didn't you answer my question about your ethnicity? I guess I was right then..

this is what the majority of the LEGAL American citizens believe:
immigration_rally_0.jpg

Federal Judge Blocks Obama's Executive Amnesty

thank goodness we still have people looking out FOR US the legal citizens of this country

ALL of it here:
Federal Judge Blocks Obama s Executive Amnesty Truth Revolt

There seems to be some ignorance on your part. "Several States" is not an issue.
You seem to ignore the "Supreme Law of the land"
Guess what is says?
ILLEGALS CANNOT WORK IN THE US WITHOUT GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS.
It really does require a clue and a Cause; we don't have a unitary form of national government; regardless of the efforts of the right, who are even at this moment, practicing their Communism, in Cuba.

The states are obligated to respect our immigration laws put forth by the federal government. Just because they have been lax in enforcing them still doesn't give the employers within our states to hire illegal aliens. It is still against the law. What part of that aren't you getting? Any state Commerce laws do not negate federal immigration laws are you really this stupid? Why didn't you answer my question about your ethnicity? I guess I was right then..
sure; why not start with federal gun control laws? :p

Forum List

Back