82 Rabbis, Activists Arrested On Capitol Hill Over DACA Protest

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
As a US resident I want to thank those Jews who got arrested over the DACA fiasco. its unreal what Trump and his cons are doing to the dreamers who were brought here as children. I would not trust the cons for any deal afterwards, shut the gov. down.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Activists from Jewish groups, including the Religious Action Center of Reform Judaism, Bend the Arc Jewish Action and the Anti-Defamation League, were there to demand immediate passage of the Dream Act, legislation that could protect nearly 800,000 Dreamers from imminent deportation and provide them with a pathway to citizenship.

“It really speaks to who we are as a Jewish community, and specifically as an American Jewish community,” Barbara Weinstein, associate director of the Religious Action Center, told HuffPost. “We as Jews know the experience of being immigrants. And as Americans, we’re deeply aware of our history as a nation of immigrants, and that throughout that history immigrants have been a source of strength for this country.”

82 Rabbis, Activists Arrested On Capitol Hill Over DACA Protest | HuffPost

As a US resident I want to thank those Jews who got arrested over the DACA fiasco. its unreal what Trump and his cons are doing to the dreamers who were brought here as children. I would not trust the cons for any deal afterwards, shut the gov. down.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Activists from Jewish groups, including the Religious Action Center of Reform Judaism, Bend the Arc Jewish Action and the Anti-Defamation League, were there to demand immediate passage of the Dream Act, legislation that could protect nearly 800,000 Dreamers from imminent deportation and provide them with a pathway to citizenship.

“It really speaks to who we are as a Jewish community, and specifically as an American Jewish community,” Barbara Weinstein, associate director of the Religious Action Center, told HuffPost. “We as Jews know the experience of being immigrants. And as Americans, we’re deeply aware of our history as a nation of immigrants, and that throughout that history immigrants have been a source of strength for this country.”

Take your kids to any other country on earth and then tell us all about DACA in that country.

You’re lying (again).

They weren’t arrested for protesting, they were arrested for blocking and obstructing on public property. They illegally tried to highjack the capital building.

But facts aren’t important, as long as you cry about them being arrested for “protesting Trump”, the Agenda is achieved.

You’re lying (again).

They weren’t arrested for protesting, they were arrested for blocking and obstructing on public property. They illegally tried to highjack the capital building.

But facts aren’t important, as long as you cry about them being arrested for “protesting Trump”, the Agenda is achieved.

They were just sitting there, singing.

I hate it for the family. But it is nobodies fault but his. Fuck it

Seriously TN? - He was TEN when brought over at no fault of his own - Gainfully employed landscaper - Had to leave a wife and two kids behind and has no criminal record.

Think this would have happened had he come from Canada? Me neither - Trump isn't REALLY into merit-based immigration. He just really hates Mexicans.

Here's the kind of story that makes your average Trumpling giddy with delight - Sad :(

After 30 years in U.S., Michigan dad deported to Mexico

How is it his fault. He doesn't have a path to citizenship unlike Melania who married Trump.

Melania is an American citizen. She didn't sneak in like a thief.

Well, the second time anyways

REPORT: Melania Trump worked in the US illegally

Seriously TN? - He was TEN when brought over at no fault of his own - Gainfully employed landscaper - Had to leave a wife and two kids behind and has no criminal record.

Think this would have happened had he come from Canada? Me neither - Trump isn't REALLY into merit-based immigration. He just really hates Mexicans.
The guy had 30 years to do the right thing. Why didn't he?

You’re lying (again).

They were just sitting there, singing.

In the capital building. They can protest all they want outside on the sidewalk. So like I said, they weren’t arrested for what they were protesting.

Here's the kind of story that makes your average Trumpling giddy with delight - Sad :(

After 30 years in U.S., Michigan dad deported to Mexico

How is it his fault. He doesn't have a path to citizenship unlike Melania who married Trump.

Well, the second time anyways

REPORT: Melania Trump worked in the US illegally

She should be arrested, jailed, tried and deported. Next case!

fuckwit say what?

WASHINGTON (AP) — Melania Trump was paid for 10 modeling jobs in the United States worth $20,056 that occurred in the seven weeks before she had legal permission to work in the country, according to detailed accounting ledgers, contracts and related documents from 20 years ago provided to The Associated Press.

Melania Trump modeled in US prior to getting work visa

seems that trump's twat not only snuck in like a thief, but that she then was a thief, stealing work from americans.

trumplings- they don't come much dumber

Last edited:

Quite a few people are deported to Canada. The bigger question is what would Canada done with him being in Canada 30 years illegally?

Forum List

Back