Illegals Aren't Immigrants

I dont blame the illegal immigrant who comes here. I blame the illegal employers who pay them. Just like I dont blame the drug user as much as the dealer.

Nonsense! They are equally to blame.
Nonsense. This country has 2 signs on the border

get out & HELP WANTED.

What's the penalty for getting caught? So the risk is worth the reward. I dont blame illegal workers one bit. If I could make $200k in Canada I would sneak over too. So the people you should be mad at are the illegal employers but youre probably such a right wing tool you arent conditioned to ever blame the job creators. Bet next time I see you posting about this subject you'll be bitching about illegal workers and never about illegal employers. BET!

So you don't blame people for breaking the law? I sure as hell hope you aren't an American citizen with that attitude. Both the employers and their illegal workers are equally to blame. It is also nonsense that those on the right don't blame the employers also and want them stopped with e-verify.

There is no welcome sign at the border and you know it. It is only the greedy employers that are welcoming them and they have no right to do so.
Just notice and remember this in the future when you complain about illegal immigrants. Our laws are a joke. What's the punishment for getting caught? So the rewards are worth the risk. Especially when we arent even inforcing the law.

When you are an american living in america you need to focus your anger at the americans who are breaking the law. If they stop paying then the illegals will go away.

Just realize please the conversation is rarely about illegal employers. "They" have you focused on the wrong thing. Again its just like drug dealers. If you want to stop illegal drugs you can't just lock up the users and never go after Pablo Escobar.

That's because Obama has made enforcement of our immigration laws a joke but that still doesn't give these illegals the right to violate them. That's like saying if a store owner forgets to lock his door at night then it's ok to rob it. I question your morals. As I said, both the employers and the illegal are equally to blame. The House Republicans are right now pushing legislation to implement e-verify which will stop these employers illegal hiring practices and severe punishment for non-compliance. So you were sayin?

It's not only jobs that bring illegals here but benefits and birthright citizenship for their kids also. All of these incentives need to be removed.
Fuck you if I was at a computer I'd show you it was bush who stopped. The number of enforcement went from hundreds of companies getting busted every year to 3 every year under bush. So phuck off stupid. I didnt read past your first sentence because immediately I could tell you were wrong. You arent seeing clearly because you are a brainwashed retard repuglicant fool. Be gone.

Nonsense! They are equally to blame.

get out & HELP WANTED.

What's the penalty for getting caught? So the risk is worth the reward. I dont blame illegal workers one bit. If I could make $200k in Canada I would sneak over too. So the people you should be mad at are the illegal employers but youre probably such a right wing tool you arent conditioned to ever blame the job creators. Bet next time I see you posting about this subject you'll be bitching about illegal workers and never about illegal employers. BET!

So you don't blame people for breaking the law? I sure as hell hope you aren't an American citizen with that attitude. Both the employers and their illegal workers are equally to blame. It is also nonsense that those on the right don't blame the employers also and want them stopped with e-verify.

There is no welcome sign at the border and you know it. It is only the greedy employers that are welcoming them and they have no right to do so.
Just notice and remember this in the future when you complain about illegal immigrants. Our laws are a joke. What's the punishment for getting caught? So the rewards are worth the risk. Especially when we arent even inforcing the law.

When you are an american living in america you need to focus your anger at the americans who are breaking the law. If they stop paying then the illegals will go away.

Just realize please the conversation is rarely about illegal employers. "They" have you focused on the wrong thing. Again its just like drug dealers. If you want to stop illegal drugs you can't just lock up the users and never go after Pablo Escobar.

That's because Obama has made enforcement of our immigration laws a joke but that still doesn't give these illegals the right to violate them. That's like saying if a store owner forgets to lock his door at night then it's ok to rob it. I question your morals. As I said, both the employers and the illegal are equally to blame. The House Republicans are right now pushing legislation to implement e-verify which will stop these employers illegal hiring practices and severe punishment for non-compliance. So you were sayin?

It's not only jobs that bring illegals here but benefits and birthright citizenship for their kids also. All of these incentives need to be removed.
Fuck you if I was at a computer I'd show you it was bush who stopped. The number of enforcement went from hundreds of companies getting busted every year to 3 every year under bush. So phuck off stupid. I didnt read past your first sentence because immediately I could tell you were wrong. You arent seeing clearly because you are a brainwashed retard repuglicant fool. Be gone.

No, it was not Bush that stopped workplace enforcement, Mr. Potty Mouth! It was Obama. It was also he that used EO to implement stays of deportation 3 times for millions of illegal aliens without congresses approval and you know it. He also instructed Homeland Security not to deport any illegal aliens unless they were "convicted" criminals. It's common knowledge, Mr. Potty Mouth.

I am brain washed? No, it appears it is you since you won't accept the truth of my remarks above. You wouldn't read them any further because you know it is the truth. Yes, several administration have been guilty of not handling this problem but never before has any president either on the left or the right gave illegal aliens amnesty by EO without congresses approval. FYI, I won't vote for a single Republican who promises amnesty this time around either. So no. Mr. Potty Mouth I am not brain dead. Look in the mirror, you damned fool.

get out & HELP WANTED.

No, it was not Bush that stopped workplace enforcement, Mr. Potty Mouth! It was Obama. It was also he that used EO to implement stays of deportation 3 times for millions of illegal aliens without congresses approval and you know it. He also instructed Homeland Security not to deport any illegal aliens unless they were "convicted" criminals. It's common knowledge, Mr. Potty Mouth.

I am brain washed? No, it appears it is you since you won't accept the truth of my remarks above. You wouldn't read them any further because you know it is the truth. Yes, several administration have been guilty of not handling this problem but never before has any president either on the left or the right gave illegal aliens amnesty by EO without congresses approval. FYI, I won't vote for a single Republican who promises amnesty this time around either. So no. Mr. Potty Mouth I am not brain dead. Look in the mirror, you damned fool.
Wrong. Either you are ignorant or a liar.

Wrong. Either you are ignorant or a liar.

You're the ignorant one, Mr. Potty Mouth.

Federal judge stalls Obama s executive action on immigration

House Committee Approves Two Enforcement Bills Including Mandatory E-Verify Bill NumbersUSA

http://www.frontpagemag.com/2014/matthew-vadum/obamas-illegal-immigration-free-for-all/

WATCH ICE Agent Says He Can t Do His Job - Talk Radio News Service

Republicans want a return to workplace immigration raids - latimes

I hope you guys don't mind me coming into this argument.
Oddglory: This is round 2. You lost the first round. I know that you support legal immigrant workers like H1 & H2. They are all designed as cheap labor like illegal immigrants.
H1 has already proven that this program take American jobs.
I traveled many countries and when I travel I'm not limited to a 2 or 3 weeks stay. I stayed longer than that and some already visited same countries multiple times. I like studying their culture and traditions. I know that most or all of you have not seen a real crop growing people in third world countries. These people are poor mostly illiterate some lucky ones are high school graduates at the most. Competing for H2 visa is impossible against young unemployed educated kids. There are millions and millions of unemployed looking for any kind of job anything just to get out of their miserable countries. Bottom line as I mentioned in previous post we are getting educated H2 people.
Read Sillybobo post #79. Terminology of that is Jump Ship. That was then, what made you think this not happening now? As an example an engineer or nurse via H2 visa, do you really think they came here just to pick up fruits? Goal is to find a way to get legalized then get a real job. I hate illegals just like everybody. Even as a business owner like me do not support H1or H2 program.
Back to #79 post. Seaman for tankers and merchant ships has frequent problem with jump ship....
I do agree that illegals and people that hire them are both to be blamed with this atrocities.
Job raids here in Ca and Az by federal is on going. I hope you are aware of that.
I'm very aware about Obama's introduction not to deport illegals unless they are convicted criminals. This is where people get out of whack. This is only applicable to families with kids born and raised here so they don't get separated. Deportation still on going, he never said stop the deporting process. Have you heard about "day laborer"? These are the group of illegals that congregate close to Homedepo looking for work. These people get raided regularly by federal placed them in a van then process to be deported. Hope you are aware of this.

I hope you guys don't mind me coming into this argument.
Oddglory: This is round 2. You lost the first round. I know that you support legal immigrant workers like H1 & H2. They are all designed as cheap labor like illegal immigrants.
H1 has already proven that this program take American jobs.
I traveled many countries and when I travel I'm not limited to a 2 or 3 weeks stay. I stayed longer than that and some already visited same countries multiple times. I like studying their culture and traditions. I know that most or all of you have not seen a real crop growing people in third world countries. These people are poor mostly illiterate some lucky ones are high school graduates at the most. Competing for H2 visa is impossible against young unemployed educated kids. There are millions and millions of unemployed looking for any kind of job anything just to get out of their miserable countries. Bottom line as I mentioned in previous post we are getting educated H2 people.
Read Sillybobo post #79. Terminology of that is Jump Ship. That was then, what made you think this not happening now? As an example an engineer or nurse via H2 visa, do you really think they came here just to pick up fruits? Goal is to find a way to get legalized then get a real job. I hate illegals just like everybody. Even as a business owner like me do not support H1or H2 program.
Back to #79 post. Seaman for tankers and merchant ships has frequent problem with jump ship....
I do agree that illegals and people that hire them are both to be blamed with this atrocities.
Job raids here in Ca and Az by federal is on going. I hope you are aware of that.
I'm very aware about Obama's introduction not to deport illegals unless they are convicted criminals. This is where people get out of whack. This is only applicable to families with kids born and raised here so they don't get separated. Deportation still on going, he never said stop the deporting process. Have you heard about "day laborer"? These are the group of illegals that congregate close to Homedepo looking for work. These people get raided regularly by federal placed them in a van then process to be deported. Hope you are aware of this.

Oh please explain how I lost round one (whatever round one was). Wrong, Obama instructed Homeland Security not to deport "any" illegals unless they were convicted criminals a while back and it didn't matter whether they had kids or not. Later he implemented DACA for kids brought here illegally by their parents and his latest shenanigan was to not deport the parents of U.S. born kids. You apparently are ill-informed on Obama's triple plan. Why would the parents get separated from their kids by being deported? They can take them with them back to their homeland. Minor kids belong with their parents. No separation of families sob stories, please.

Please provide a link that a federal van is picking up these illegal day laborers and carting them off to be deported. I'll wait.

Oldglory, I cannot provide you a link but I will have someone take pictures and post it here or I'll ask for a help on Wednesday.
You make it sounds like we stop deporting. What I mean of not getting separated are illegals that has kids that are US citizens. DACA doesn't qualify these 'blip' legal status. Are you aware of the requirements for DACA?
Separate topic. About 12 Americans die each day here in U.S. waiting for kidney transplant. Illegal immigrants are also getting kidney transplant at a cost of 260k each courtesy of tax payers. Sickening. You can Google all of these.

Oldglory, I cannot provide you a link but I will have someone take pictures and post it here or I'll ask for a help on Wednesday.
You make it sounds like we stop deporting. What I mean of not getting separated are illegals that has kids that are US citizens. DACA doesn't qualify these 'blip' legal status. Are you aware of the requirements for DACA?
Separate topic. About 12 Americans die each day here in U.S. waiting for kidney transplant. Illegal immigrants are also getting kidney transplant at a cost of 260k each courtesy of tax payers. Sickening. You can Google all of these.

If you can't provide a link then your claims are bogus. I didn't say that deportations have stopped. I said only "convicted" criminals are being deported. I posted several links about it in here. Did you bother to read them?

Even if the parents have U.S. born kids they can take them back to their homelands with them. When they reach 18 they can decide whether they want to return here or not. I didn't say the DACA recipients have legal status but they have temporary stays of deportation with work permits I might add. You seem to have a reading comprehension problem.

People here in southern ca and Az has different views on what you are saying. No links that doesn't mean it's not happening. Have you visited the deportation process in any borders? I did... you don't. Do you know anyone get deported for violating tourists visa? I do... you don't. Do you know anyone work at the border? I do.. you don't. Do you even know anyone work at any immigration offices? I do.. you don't. Have you met people with H2 visas? I do..you don't. Do you know anyone work at merchant ships? I do..you don't. Aside from that you don't know very much aside from what you read.
Jump ship has been going on for a very long time and still happening today...NO LINK....that doesn't mean it's not happening.

People here in southern ca and Az has different views on what you are saying. No links that doesn't mean it's not happening. Have you visited the deportation process in any borders? I did... you don't. Do you know anyone get deported for violating tourists visa? I do... you don't. Do you know anyone work at the border? I do.. you don't. Do you even know anyone work at any immigration offices? I do.. you don't. Have you met people with H2 visas? I do..you don't. Do you know anyone work at merchant ships? I do..you don't. Aside from that you don't know very much aside from what you read.
Jump ship has been going on for a very long time and still happening today...NO LINK....that doesn't mean it's not happening.

Assuming answers? Pretty stupid. Unable to support with sources? No credibility.

Assuming answers? Pretty stupid. Unable to support with sources? No credibility.

Look kid. YOU..YOUR vision to the horizon is very low. I have far more knowledge and experience far than you have kid.
Am I insulting you cause I'm opening your simian knowledge?

Example. This year people like YOU only heard about SCE in California being laid off replaced by H1. I've known this nightmare since 2004. There was not even have a smart phone then. There's was no link. It took a decade for media to catch up. That is 11 years of advanced vision I have compared to your zero vision to horizon.

I challenge and dare both you and Oldglory reveal your true identity and I will be glad to introduce you to DEA and officer in charge at immigration officials in San Diego. Do you want to do that?

boy you know a lot of people in the immigration part of things....
rolleyes.gif

Companies are full of shit. If they need more IT Programmers or engineers why aren't they letting the colleges know quicker? Dont they plan 10 years out?

I've been running my business for 18 years, 35 years my father before me then my son took over 5 years ago. For many years I've known hundreds of company owners. All have sorts of plans. I have not not seen a company without a plan. You can pave ( plan )your road with guard rails or however you want but sometimes it doesn't go the way you want.
We have total of 14 IT employees. There are no shortages of IT but we have shortages of experience engineers. It's "NOT" ( not yelling at you ) a shortage that companies should start or excuse hiring H1 employees. Whoever started these H bs program should go to jail. To me they are no different than illegals of cheap labor that directly hurts American people.
From your post #100. Young college graduate kids cannot find a job. That is correct. The big contribution to that is a lot of them ( don't ask me for a link ) took a lot of courses that are just about worthless. Like BS psychology, liberal arts, archeology etc. What is the chance of getting a high paying job? Our receptionist is 38 years old liberal arts major trying to survive with $18.75/hour waiting for an opening at customer service. We have some of them in our warehouses at least making better than our receptionist. Their supervisor is an architect but getting paid as warehouse supervisor.

Look kid. YOU..YOUR vision to the horizon is very low. I have far more knowledge and experience far than you have kid.

Example. This year people like YOU only heard about SCE in California being laid off replaced by H1. I've known this nightmare since 2004. There was not even have a smart phone then. There's was no link. It took a decade for media to catch up. That is 11 years of advanced vision I have compared to your zero vision to horizon.

I challenge and dare both you and Oldglory reveal your true identity and I will be glad to introduce you to DEA and officer in charge at immigration officials in San Diego. Do you want to do that?

First off, anyone who reveals their true name in a forum is an idiot. I've already encountered one crazy that stalked my wife and I and we never even revealed our names. Why would I want to meet a DEA official anyway? I will tell you that I am a senior citizen and keep well informed on the issues our country is facing today and illegal immigration is one of them.

If illegal aliens were being carted off in federal vans in front of Home Depot there would be pictures of it on the internet. I know of a town near Oceanside, CA where illegals hang on in front of McDonalds soliciting work. This has been going on for years and they aren't being picked up for deportation. They are there every day. I know I asked at that McDonalds.

If illegal aliens were being carted off in federal vans in front of Home Depot there would be pictures of it on the internet. I know of a town near Oceanside, CA where illegals hang on in front of McDonalds soliciting work. This has been going on for years and they aren't being picked up for deportation. They are there every day. I know I asked at that McDonalds.
I know of a town near Oceanside, CA where illegals hang on in front of McDonalds soliciting work. This has been going on for years and they aren't being picked up for deportation.
in California?.....
eyepopping.gif
......are you serious?....

First off, anyone who reveals their true name in a forum is an idiot. I've already encountered one crazy that stalked my wife and I and we never even revealed our names. Why would I want to meet a DEA official anyway? I will tell you that I am a senior citizen and keep well informed on the issues our country is facing today and illegal immigration is one of them.
You are well informed based from what you read ONLY. NOTHING MORE. I want you to meet officials from immigration so you have a better understanding and educational for you of what is the real going on. Especially witness people being deported.
If you are worried about blah blah that's your call.
You probably don't even know how much the $ penalty for an employer when caught with each illegal aliens aside plus losing business license. You are older than me but your vision to the horizon is too low or zero. Like that simian. In 2005 people like me got invited by gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger to discuss how to deal with illegal immigration. What is your involvement? None.

Forum List

Back