Thanks Obama

Well yeah, as we all know, the Republicans have voted on immigration bills, voted to build the fence, voted to hire Border Patrol agents. R's have actively worked to solve this problem, supported issuing driver's licenses and SS #s in order to track, count and collect taxes. R's have fought against the 1% corporations advertising, hiring and transporting illegals from Mexico.

Up until Obama, we never ever had an illegal cross the southern border.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^SARCASM^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Get a frikken clue.

:rolleyes:

Well yeah, as we all know, the Republicans have voted on immigration bills, voted to build the fence, voted to hire Border Patrol agents. R's have actively worked to solve this problem, supported issuing driver's licenses and SS #s in order to track, count and collect taxes. R's have fought against the 1% corporations advertising, hiring and transporting illegals from Mexico.

Get a frikken clue.

I've "got a clue" moron. your reply is half outright lies.
Be informed, Bush is no longer President. Your dick daddy is President and he's the one responsible now!!

Get a frikken clue.

Be informed, Bush is no longer President. Your dick daddy is President and he's the one responsible now!!

I never mentioned Bush but fact is, pubs have refused to do anything - expect support 1% advertising, hiring and transporting illegals to work shit jobs in the US.

As for Bush, bet you'll vote for the first Hispanic president - Jeb Bush.

Get a frikken clue.

I never mentioned Bush but fact is, pubs have refused to do anything - expect support 1% advertising, hiring and transporting illegals to work shit jobs in the US.

As for Bush, bet you'll vote for the first Hispanic president - Jeb Bush.

WTH is a pub? It's not only GOP business owners that hire illegal aliens you damned fool! I am a conservative and I would never vote for Jeb Bush because he said that coming here illegally is an act of love. What a dumb a**! He's not Hispanic either his wife is.

Nutly, While some have been able to make it across the border, never have we allowed them, worse yet, encouraged them by the millions to show up for American jobs, and pretended that were legal and welcome to American privileges.
You don't really believe that one day thousands of children ran away from their parents and showed up at the border all at once do you? What a co-incidence, huh? Soros wants open borders, and Obama and Billary work for Soros not us. In fact if you are an illegal and commit crimes, Obama will give you get of jail card to commit more crimes! You see nothing wrong with that picture????????

Last edited:
Nutly, While some have been able to make it across the border, never have we allowed them, worse yet, encouraged them by the millions to show up for American jobs, and pretended that were legal and welcome to American privileges.
You don't really believe that one day thousands of children ran away from their parents and showed up at the border all at onc, do you? What a co-incidence, huh? Soros wants open borders, and Obama and Billary work for Soros not us. In fact if you are an illegal and commit crimes, Obama will give you get of jail card to commit more crimes! You see nothing wrong with that picture????????
Don't forget the Koch bros. They support immigration reform as much as anyone.

Forum List

Back