Illegals Aren't Immigrants

Theyr'e CRIMINALS......
My grandfather snuck in on a boat. Married my grandmother who was born in Milwaukee but her parents moved back to greece and she came back when she was 18. Today his grandson, my brother, is the VP of a major corporation. I love telling that story. And whites at ford told my dad to go back to his country and stop stealing our jobs. Lol. They are like anyone who moves to a new subdivision with woods all around. We got mad when they put subdivisions around us not realizing the people before us didn't like our sub being built.

Here's where you go wrong. We are very accepting of legal immigrants but object to illegal aliens for various sane reasons one of which is that they are here in violation of our immigration laws. What your family member did was wrong and just because their descendants made a success of their lives here doesn't excuse the initial act of breaking our laws.

Most illegal aliens are stealing bue-collared jobs from Americans and are not VP's of corporations. They raise our taxes covering their social costs, reduce wages and send much of their earnings out of our country to their homelands which isn't spent in our economy. They overcrowd our schools, jails and hospitals. Learn the actual truth about this issue.
Hey I'm one of you now. Now that I'm here I dont want anyone new coming.

Theyr'e CRIMINALS......
My grandfather snuck in on a boat. Married my grandmother who was born in Milwaukee but her parents moved back to greece and she came back when she was 18. Today his grandson, my brother, is the VP of a major corporation. I love telling that story. And whites at ford told my dad to go back to his country and stop stealing our jobs. Lol. They are like anyone who moves to a new subdivision with woods all around. We got mad when they put subdivisions around us not realizing the people before us didn't like our sub being built.

Here's where you go wrong. We are very accepting of legal immigrants but object to illegal aliens for various sane reasons one of which is that they are here in violation of our immigration laws. What your family member did was wrong and just because their descendants made a success of their lives here doesn't excuse the initial act of breaking our laws.

Most illegal aliens are stealing bue-collared jobs from Americans and are not VP's of corporations. They raise our taxes covering their social costs, reduce wages and send much of their earnings out of our country to their homelands which isn't spent in our economy. They overcrowd our schools, jails and hospitals. Learn the actual truth about this issue.

Wrong! We don't mind "legal" immigrants coming here.

Theyr'e CRIMINALS......

They are also human beings. Treat them with decency and send them home. You don't like them running here then get the hell out of their home country with the free market bullshit.

Happy to treat them well, charge them, and deport them.
And welcome all lawful immigrants entering the country.
Those undocumented are not "criminals" until found guilty in a court of law; they are entitled to due process, including the right to apply for refugee status.
thats like saying if a guy shoplifts but does not get caught he committed no crime....if they came across the border without telling anyone, they are guilty of breaking our immigration laws.....
Legally, the person is not guilty till the court says so. Some people may consider this trivial. Others considered it a cornerstone our judicial system.

A person brought into the US against their will would not be found guilty of illegal entry, nor would a young child brought into the US, however they can certainly be deported. The correct term is undocumented immigrant until convicted.

Theyr'e CRIMINALS......

They are also human beings. Treat them with decency and send them home. You don't like them running here then get the hell out of their home country with the free market bullshit.

Those undocumented are not "criminals" until found guilty in a court of law; they are entitled to due process, including the right to apply for refugee status.
thats like saying if a guy shoplifts but does not get caught he committed no crime....if they came across the border without telling anyone, they are guilty of breaking our immigration laws.....
Legally, the person is not guilty till the court says so. Some people may consider this trivial. Others considered it a cornerstone our judicial system.

A person brought into the US against their will would not be found guilty of illegal entry, nor would a young child brought into the US, however they can certainly be deported. The correct term is undocumented immigrant until convicted.
for a foreigner,is there a law about coming into our country without checking in with someone first?...

for a foreigner,is there a law about coming into our country without checking in with someone first?...
I don't answer rhetorical questions. Make your point.

so you are allowed to walk right in and set up shop,without breaking any immigration laws.....right?....you dont have to report to any agency....right?....

so you are allowed to walk right in and set up shop,without breaking any immigration laws.....right?....you dont have to report to any agency....right?....
You know quite well, that is not what I said. I said a person is not guilty until charged and found guilty in a court of law. I gave you two examples of people entering the US without property documentation that would not be guilty of illegal entry. I know it may seem a bit silly to you, but no one is guilty without their day in court and that includes illegal entry.

Theyr'e CRIMINALS......

I do. Who needs them? And many ford factory workers minded my dad coming here "stealing our jobs" even though he came legally.

Theyr'e CRIMINALS......

I do. Who needs them? And many ford factory workers minded my dad coming here "stealing our jobs" even though he came legally.

I do too. I think we should cut immigration to zero. Americans don't benefit one lick from any immigrant.

I do too. I think we should cut immigration to zero. Americans don't benefit one lick from any immigrant.

Except for situations like you want to marry a foreigner then they can come in.

And you know companies say they can't find enough americans to fill certain jobs so they need special work visas or permits to bring over Indian workers who BTW do it for less.

I've heard companies purposely ask for too many qualifications that no one can possibly say yes to every qualification so the company can say "see we tried to find an american but couldn't" then hire a cheap foreigner who doesnt meet those demands either.

Companies are full of shit. If they need more IT Programmers or engineers why aren't they letting the colleges know quicker? Dont they plan 10 years out?

And you know companies say they can't find enough americans to fill certain jobs so they need special work visas or permits to bring over Indian workers who BTW do it for less.

I've heard companies purposely ask for too many qualifications that no one can possibly say yes to every qualification so the company can say "see we tried to find an american but couldn't" then hire a cheap foreigner who doesnt meet those demands either.

Companies say that because they want cheap labor. That's what they mean by "need." I'm well aware of all the games corporations play to undercut the wages they have to pay to Americans. I believe immigration should be cut to zero, especially H1-Bs. There is simply no economic justification for it.

You know quite well, that is not what I said. I said a person is not guilty until charged and found guilty in a court of law. I gave you two examples of people entering the US without property documentation that would not be guilty of illegal entry. I know it may seem a bit silly to you, but no one is guilty without their day in court and C.
i said this....."for a foreigner,is there a law about coming into our country without checking in with someone first?"...and you said...."I don't answer rhetorical questions".....thats rhetorical?.....yes or no....do we have immigration laws or not?.....and if you cross over without doing it the correct way.....are you guilty or not of violating them?....

unless he/she develops something we can use,right?....

We can simply buy it from them. There's no need for us to import them and their entire family.

Companies say that because they want cheap labor. That's what they mean by "need." I'm well aware of all the games corporations play to undercut the wages they have to pay to Americans. I believe immigration should be cut to zero, especially H1-Bs. There is simply no economic justification for it.
Unless you are going for a job there is no immigrating to switzerland. Zero unemployment practically.

We can simply buy it from them. There's no need for us to import them and their entire family.
We should let rich people and corporations in not their poor tired and broke asses.

We got college educated young adults that can't find jobs. Ex military homeless. Kids going to highschool and college that will cut grass or do construction. You just got to pay them.

Forum List

Back